Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
More yahoo fantasy....

3:22 PM - Feb 24, 2021#58429
Our games v Lille, Lazio and Lille reserves were better quality than anything they have faced in the last 2 years and despite Lennon we did well.

Really?

Porto ranked 14th in Europe
Benfica 23rd

Vs

Lille 108th
Lazio 33rd
Not that I agree with that statement, but beating lazio home And away is a fantastic result. Especially now they’re in last 16 of CL

This is uncanny, a baby shark had been found with a poet like face and the owner is wearing green hoops. Is there no low these pricks wont go too?

sharkhead.png
Mr.Hankey is looking a bit pale.

The delusion is strong with this one:

"Slippy will be away by the first of July, I think we all know that. First decent club that come in for him and he’ll be off, if you watch his demeanour, doesn’t seem like someone who is enjoying his time in Scotland. Wants to be closer to his family, he can see the hate filled anti catholic bigotry from their support(he’s a Catholic himself). He always favoured Celtic and I’m sure under the acting he still does. He is auditioning himself for a bigger job down south. He probably hasn’t watched a game involving the huns before coming to Scotland. They have no sellable assets, max they’ll get for fatty is £8m, Kamara £4/5m, Kent they wouldn’t even get their money back, their business model is flawed and it was all set on achieving one thing this season which has only happened due to 1) Covid, 2) Refereeing, 3) Idiotic decisions by Lennon. Come the summer I have no doubts we will go all out and burry them once and fore all."
This one isn't allowed out without their carer

WTF is that username all about? FFS. Israel shoots children :mad: :mad:
It always puzzles me how they attach themselves wholeheartedly to specific causes. Become social warriors and learned acedemics who mustn't be questioned. Pioneers of righteousness. Palestine is case I point.

Where is their outrage about the Saudi, Chinese, North Korean, Russian or many other countries or governments committing atrocities?

Last edited:
It always puzzles me how they attach themselves wholeheartedly to specific causes. Become social warriors and learned acedemics who mustn't be questioned. Pioneers of righteousness. Palestine is case I point.

Where is their outrage about the Saudi, Chinese, North Korean, Russian or many other countries of governments committing atrocities?
The IRA trained with the PLO - 'One people, one cause.'

It's absolutely nothing to do with social justice.

The deluded agony continues :

He'll have a title. No-one'll give two hoots that he won it because we shot ourselves in the foot, because when there was the slightest glimmer of pressure he got help from the refs, because covid seemed to hurt his opponents and leave them 'miraculously' untouched. They get good runs in the EL because they generally tend to avoid teams from the 5 richest leagues (and on the few occasions when they get them, they don't beat them), that won't happen in the CL if they make the group stages. He's heavily dependent on getting another season out of ageing players like Davis, McGregor, Tav Pen and he'll be up against a calibre of team which they never beat.
Aw diddums

Love how they default to their “ah but catholics an at” nonsense.

Even if you take the media lie that Mojo was our first “high profile catholic” signing, that’s 32 years ago.

There will be fans of both sides, currently in their 30s, who will have seen Rangers sign players of every religion, colour and creed.

But still they peddle this myth.

They are too stupid to realise that we don’t hate them because they are catholics, we laugh at them because they are stupid fucking backwards applepine idiots.
I don’t know one Rangers fan who has anything against Catholics
It’s 19th Century Terrorists I don’t like.
3-1 now
Boom!

The deluded agony continues :

He'll have a title. No-one'll give two hoots that he won it because we shot ourselves in the foot, because when there was the slightest glimmer of pressure he got help from the refs, because covid seemed to hurt his opponents and leave them 'miraculously' untouched. They get good runs in the EL because they generally tend to avoid teams from the 5 richest leagues (and on the few occasions when they get them, they don't beat them), that won't happen in the CL if they make the group stages. He's heavily dependent on getting another season out of ageing players like Davis, McGregor, Tav and he'll be up against a calibre of team which they never beat.
Tavernier isn't even 30 ffs o_O

Where is their outrage about the Saudi, Chinese, North Korean, Russian or many other countries or governments committing atrocities?
Just to clarify, I’m pro Palestine myself.

But being ‘pro-Palestine’ is often used as a cover for raging anti-Semitic bigotry. We’ve seen it from them before.

But being ‘pro-Palestine’ is often used as a cover for raging anti-Semitic bigotry. We’ve seen it from them before.
Correct, I'm pro Palestine myself, and equally pro the Uighur Muslims in China.

Declan doesn't make as much noise about the latter.

Probably cos half of then couldn't find China on a map

Check out the logic of this crackpot loser.
Hates English teams (of course) but hates Benfica more because they failed to beat us.
The logic of timmy. A brain like Spaghetti Junction with every road leading to Rangers.

McStay
Older than dirt
Did writed

31 minutes ago#188
Arsenal score late. Good. Don't like English teams but Benfica already had two cracks at these Hun carrots in the EL this year and were abysmal in both games. Get them out.

This is his team in Europe this year.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

What does pro Palestine mean?
What does atheist mean?
Also, what does it have to do with Rangers?
Coming back into the big time (in footballing terms), where does that fit in?
What a great game tonight, footballing freedom, goals galore etc
Just curious?

30 seconds after Patterson came on;

the-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606
Club Captain writed

This is the work of the devil

Wanyamarble
writed
End this season yesterday

Fly Pelican
writed

CHEATS
I’ve already had text etc questioning our “morality” in playing a player who should be suspended.
I’ve asked if he should really be discussing “morality” .
More than that, I asked if he thought if septic would use their asset if he was available.
Like when Bolingoli played and Duffy played.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back