Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when none of them have been personally affected by what’s happening over there. If the Jewish state was North Korea, it’s their flag they would be literally shitting on and they wouldn’t give a flying feck about Palestine.
Thing is mate, we’re a broad church, and judging by this thread over just the last few pages have people who are religious, non religious, atheist, pro Palestine and pro Israel.

And do you know something, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Compare and contrast with those cúnts, you must be pro IRA, pro Palestine and anti British. We are open to all beliefs and they are a closed mind cult.

This is why we are the people.

Correct, I'm pro Palestine myself, and equally pro the Uighur Muslims in China.

Declan doesn't make as much noise about the latter.

Probably cos half of then couldn't find China on a map
Their club is partnered with Dahua, the tech company who created and makes the face recognition equipment that monitors the movements and persecutes the Uighur Muslims in China.

I remember the sheep shagger players being punished, but you'll have to remind me when celt*c were punished.

Are they confusing themselves with Rangers?
I think your missing the point that SFA have no jurisdiction in Europe. Even if they were banned domestically (and they probably still will) they were always free to play in Europe.
I just wish Zungu scored too, to really tip them over the edge B-D

edit - this was more referring to the tweet that you quoted in your post, rather than your actual reply.

tenor.gif
Genuine PMSL LOL moment

The one thing that is giving me great pleasure at the minute is knowing we have reduced them to hoping some other team beats us bad, that's all the mhanky tramps have left this season, praying for others to inflict some damage to us.
It's a glorious thing seeing the froth and spew from their guttersnipe shit show over on spud row.

I have had a wee visit over KDS...they still don't rate us as a good side. It is all "easy draws, poor Euro opponents, Covid, sacked managers ,injuries, refs and deals with the devil lol.

Long may that continue. B-D
Aye, I mean Scottish teams routinely make the last 16 in Europe in back to back seasons and often win their group in European football.

Nothing out of the norm at all.

Especially when none of them have been personally affected by what’s happening over there. If the Jewish state was North Korea, it’s their flag they would be literally shitting on and they wouldn’t give a flying feck about Palestine.

It always makes me very suspicious of someone when they are obsessed with Palestine and they have no family connection to Palestine.

There are a large number territorial disputes worldwide listed at the link below, but they suspiciously only fixate with the Israel-Palestine one.

I do genuinely think we will stuff them 4 or 5 0 on the 21st
If we play like we do in Europe I think we’ll royally hump them. I think we went into the last old firm game knowing they’d come at us, so sat back and let them beat themselves rather than be dragged into a scrap that could go any way. It made them look better than they are but we walked away with what we wanted.

I have had a wee visit over KDS...they still don't rate us as a good side. It is all "easy draws, poor Euro opponents, Covid, sacked managers ,injuries, refs and deals with the devil lol.

Long may that continue. B-D
As did I.

Started off a bit of a laugh then started reading about some creep ragin at Gerrard because he used to have posters in his room of him, half green and half red wallpaper. Genuinely like a spurned lover.

More annoyed at myself for going on there now. Lesson learned. All crazier than shithoose rats.

"It emerged 2 years ago that there was a clause in the 5 Way Agreement that they were exempt from the rules which govern all the other clubs - if there were any disputes between them and the authorities it had to go straight to the expensive CAS.

You have to wonder if they were willing to take the hit on the Arfield 2. Now their RB is injured and their back up could be suspended, a quiet wee word invoking the 5 Way?

What else is lurking inside the 5 Way Agreement?"

Apparently the stud is in for their DoF role. And some of them want him :)

“Apologies if old news but John Collins has threw his hat in the ring for DOF. I have this info from a very reliable source.”

"It emerged 2 years ago that there was a clause in the 5 Way Agreement that they were exempt from the rules which govern all the other clubs - if there were any disputes between them and the authorities it had to go straight to the expensive CAS.

You have to wonder if they were willing to take the hit on the Arfield 2. Now their RB is injured and their back up could be suspended, a quiet wee word invoking the 5 Way?

What else is lurking inside the 5 Way Agreement?"
They seem to think that 5 way agreement was written up by us and they were forced to sign it. If that’s what they wanted to give us, we’re not going to say no are we.

What does pro Palestine mean?
What does atheist mean?
Also, what does it have to do with Rangers?
Coming back into the big time (in footballing terms), where does that fit in?
What a great game tonight, footballing freedom, goals galore etc
Just curious?
You can be pro Palestine while being pro israeli as well. I lived there for a summer and trust me it's a scary place. %^*& the cunts who want to attack israel. Arsehole don't know whats happening

Ill Phil wrote this the night before the stock market announcement re lennon. He has since removed references to the Irish property problem...

So far on kds this morning I have read that we have

1. An aging squad

2. Kamara is worth 4 million

3. We would lose money trying to sell Kent

4. 1 Defeat all season and 18 clear but its all due to luck

5. They have better players, we have won 5 of the 9 old firms and dominated another 2 we should have won.

6. Black hole of 100 Mullyin

7. Gerrard really is a Celtic fan and deep down he still prefers them - inserts Giff of his celebration after beating them 2 - 1 last season.

8. They lost the league we never won it !

What planet are these kunts on, its absolutely incredible how deluded they are and I still get surprised everyday.
Don't think they are on another planet, but most of these wankers are orbiting Pluto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back