Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hypocrisy from that lot is amazing they were more than happy to win on a technicality (twice) after being hammered 6-1 & 3-1 in Europe respectively.

I didn't see any "morality" from them when their wee sneaky lawyers overturned a 6-1 drubbing just cause a player came on for the last two and a half minutes of tie that was already over.

They might say they worked within the laws of the game well so did Rangers if that's the case.
The words 'morality' and 'celtic are strangers to each other.

Apparently we are a poor and very lucky team. You genuinely couldn't make up their levels of delusion.

2 years in a row in the Europa League last 16, unbeaten in the league and it's all down to luck and poor opposition. I hope they continue this thinking, 2/3 more titles in a row and eventually they might realize it isn't.

It's worth noting the mighty, superior and very unlucky Celtic haven't won a European knockout game in 17 years. Their last 2 knockouts being against "the Liverpool esq" Zenit Saint Petersburgs and "almost prime mourinho like" Kobenhavn.
We may have luckily scudded the Danish champions Midtjylland 7-3 on aggregate early on but they are nothing compared to the team who finished below them in the league.

God they really are a bizarre bunch. I can't wait for us to luckily qualify for the champions league and rake in the millions, while they flounder in the conference league after being knocked out of the champions and Europa League.

Celtic fans are spoiled, entitled idiots! Watching us lift 55 and then 56 will end them! They’ve taken obsession levels to highs I never thought possible in the last 10 years! The cult is about to be crushed!

We have been slowly building ourselves back up bit by bit over the years taking hit after hit, whereas they have just stepped off a 10-year high cliff edge.

That's gonna hurt, as it is a long way down...it's a beautiful thing to witness.

The difference being, it’s not Jews persecuting Uighurs in China, so doesn’t tie in with their blatant anti-semitisim.
Let’s be blunt about this. Roman Catholics have still not gotten over the official Vatican endorsed dropping of the Tridentine Mass in 1964. That’s the mass where the use the phrase “perfidious Jews” and celebrate naked anti-Semitism. That said, Mel Gibson was oft fond of boasting about his branch still using it, so it’s not all in the past entirely. If the mutants from the East End stood up for gay rights in Palestine and/or were condemnatory about the pay-for-slay scheme, you might think they have a point. But they don’t. It’s just good old fashioned blatant anti-Semitism.

Drink it in Bears!!

Screenshot-2021-02-26-at-08.54.45.png

They just don't get the difference between a player turning up after going on holiday and playing a game when he should've been isolating than a few players meeting in a house and not mixing with the team after it.

They have got to down as the worst winners and worst losers of all time.

18 points clear, only conceded 9 goals in the league, haven't lost in europe this year but its all down to luck. Luck is winning one game here and there. 30 league games and 14 european games without defeat is not luck. Its hard work, talent and consistency.

Imagine if we got to the final. The coastguard will just need to set up a permanent position at the Erskine Bridge and the Kingston as they will be lining up to throw themselves off.

I don't believe we will get to the final but imagine we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back