Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently UEFA have leaked to the bookies that their bent refs are gonna let us win the whole thing

"Can't quite get my head around the odds for winning the thing, Slavia knock Leicester out so i would assume they are at least half decent, yet they are 66/1 and the other mob 16/1, do the bookies know something we don't?"
Yes. The bookies know we are a good team, while your average pish stained mentally challenged still thinks we are crap and only winning the league because they are worse.

The levels of head in the sand denial is off the scale.

- 30 league games unbeaten
- 11 European games unbeaten
- 8 games away from potentially setting the a record for fewest goals against ever in a season.
- Beat them 3 times in a row (twice on their own ground)
- About to overtake them in the Uefa rankings
- Beat a 114 year old record for clean sheets at the start of the season

All I can say to the yahoos is if this is an average Rangers side then god help your mob against a good Rangers side.

Ill Phil wrote this the night before the stock market announcement re lennon. He has since removed references to the Irish property problem...

Interesting mention of Irish land deal which jogged my memory back to previous land court case

[/URL]

Last edited:
The bank sued him and won £2.7m in 2019 so it would be fair to assume there’s still £2m outstanding in that. Is a shareholder paying the outstanding debts of a club manager as part of his severance deal within financial fair play rules and within Scottish football rules? Is TSFM looking into this?
Sorry , apologies my bad cut n paste from your earlier post.

I didn’t know about the subsequent follow up case in 2019,

What is it they dont get about their players covid issues and Patterson/bassey/zungu?

For any mentally challengeds looking in

Your players had to isolate because one of your players actually caught covid. This is government guidelines not some rule the sfa made up.

Patterson and the rest of our lads didnt catch covid. Even if they did they didnt mix with other players. They isolated as per government rules.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·
2m

@slavia_eng
Mind you’ll need to score at least 3 goals in each leg v The Rangers International Football Club(Sevco) as they are now guaranteed 2 penalties a game instead if their usual 1 #YourWelcomeInAdvance

B-)B-DB-)B-D:shh:

Yet another in the long line who still have no idea how high this goes.

If you are looking in, then your tiny timmy brain may just explode next month when you see how many pens it has been decided that we are getting in the last 16.

I suggest you don't watch, as your already fried little brain may not be able to cope with it.

What is it they dont get about their players covid issues and Patterson/bassey/zungu?

For any mentally challengeds looking in

Your players had to isolate because one of your players actually caught covid. This is government guidelines not some rule the sfa made up.

Patterson and the rest of our lads didnt catch covid. Even if they did they didnt mix with other players. They isolated as per government rules.
Hey!
Never let facts get in the way of predetermined emotional bias.
Just ... eh...just don't!

Yep, these zoomers really are off the scale :))

GN18.png

What is it with these arseholes? Getting beat by a decent team doesn’t make you a decent team.

Is he talking about Ross County and St Mirren? LOL.
Mind you, St Mirren did beat us.

The absolute lunacy of obsessing over whether the teams that we beat are better than the teams that beat them.

If only there was some simpler way to make a head to head comparison of Rangers and Celtic somehow... some kind of league table where we play the same teams a set number of times or something...

Or maybe just look at the previous 2 Old Firm results ya shower of absolute clowns! :)

"Yes, Rangers beat us twice but are Benfica, Standard and Lech better than Sparta Prague?"

Let's make this really f*cking simple then.

Rangers - Played 30. 82 points.
Celtic - Played 30. *snigger* 64 points.

The mental gymnastics they are attempting here is simply undone by just looking at how we are doing against each other.

"AC Milan and Sparta Prague beat us twice but Antwerp are 15 points behind in Belgium so what does that tell you?"

Morons.

Wait till they find out that UEFA, Boris, Wee Nikla, the EC, the DUP, UVF and every football association in Europe have decided colluded (poets have a hard on for that word) to award us the Europa Cup; All to compensate for the major dogs dinner known as the N I Protocol.

They have even awarded The Super Cup final this year to Windsor Park. FFS, the conspiracy theory to end all conspiracy theories.

Really weird logic they have? They got beat thats the story!
I know. They constantly look for evidence that that proves they are better than us. We've beaten them twice. Oh, and have 18 points more than them from playing the same teams. I don't know what they're looking for. Maybe if we scud them at their midden and win the league something might 'click'.

It's hilarious that scum fans are even opening their mouth about us, if this was the other way around i would be having a social media blackout until the following season.

Their team were seeded in pot 1 for their group which was the biggest brass neck and then they got absolutely pumped rotten.

If only there was some simpler way to make a head to head comparison of Rangers and Celtic somehow... some kind of league table where we play the same teams a set number of times or something...
Surely if there was such a league table then you would need to play the set number of games allocated at the start... and not award it to whoever is on top when the league takes a break.

Would that work?

The mental gymnastics they are attempting here is simply undone by just looking at how we are doing against each other.

"AC Milan and Sparta Prague beat us twice but Antwerp are 15 points behind in Belgium so what does that tell you?"

Morons.

Lets make it even more simple.

The last 3 times we have played them we have won all 3.

No excuses

Me thinks Timbo is beginning to 'touch cloth' and getting more than a little worried that we could make it to Gdansk by means of the Steven Gerrard European Effect, and a great team performances in Europe.

The draw today ensures ties in which several top teams will be eliminated. They know our our draw versus Slavia Prague is winnable and a place the quarter finals is very possible. Progression from QF, well anything can happen.
In all we are six matches to go to the final. Including the usual smells from Timbo, I also smell FEAR from them.

All KDS activity today is basically mentally challengeds tying themselves in knots trying to justify how we’ve never played any decent teams in the EL under Gerrard.

Apparently the only criteria that matters now is whether a team is from one of the big 5 leagues.

Forget the fact that Porto and Benfica outrank just about every ‘top 5 league’ side in the Europa and have just had results against Juventus and Arsenal. Forget the fact that Braga pumped Wolves home and away. Forget the fact Young Boys beat Leverkusen home and away. Forget the fact Antwerp beat Spurs. Forget the fact Liege beat Arsenal. Forget the fact we got a result against ‘top 5 league’ Villarreal home and away.

They’ve revised history now by claiming that Leverkusen is the only side we’ve faced from the top 5 leagues, and the fact that the beat us just shows we are pish and are just lucky because we usually avoid the sides from those leagues.

It’s bloody marvellous in all honesty. Us being 18 points clear and flying in Europe is absolutely destroying themB-D

Morons.
Come up to our place baby!!

I know. They constantly look for evidence that that proves they are better than us. We've beaten them twice. Oh, and have 18 points more than them from playing the same teams. I don't know what they're looking for. Maybe if we scud them at their midden and win the league something might 'click'.
Don't count on it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back