Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mighty Lille.

mentally challengeds on KDS are claiming that Lille would pump us.

Considering the filth took 4 points from 6 against them, and we are a far better side than the filth, you really have to wonder how they arrive at such wild conclusions.
Didn't we beat lille 2-0 in a pre season tournament the same tournament the filth were in & am sure lille beat them there to .

e5qnk.jpg

Lockdown has got me that bored that I've had a look at one of their messageboards just to see if it's as mental as you'd expect and by god it lived up to expectations.

There is a "Sevco" thread which has 5425 pages and they are discussing how lucky Scott Nisbets goal was v Brugge in 1993 :oops:
I read that message as well, was funny
God to hand it to them there knowledge about us is pretty good!

10:08 PM - 1 day ago#1345
Yes the h*** have been good this season but I don’t for one second think they are miles ahead of us player for player. In fact I still think we have the best squad in Scotland.

Last 3 head to heads

Celtic 1 Rangers 2
Celtic 0 Rangers 2
Rangers 1 Celtic 0

League table

PTeamGPWDLFAGDPtsForm
101.png
Rangers
94.png
Celtic

Europa league

Rangers
won 9
2 draws
0 defeats

Celtic
won 4
1 draw
4 defeats

denial_is_not_a_river_in_egypt.jpg
It's a river that runs thru their blud!

You wouldn't believe the shit they are saying about Turnbull.

Looks a better player than Maddison and looks like a young Frank Lampard wow !!

Also this extract from a long post on there

"Turnbull played two balls through yesterday that I'm not sure more than a handful in England ( forget Scotland there is no one ) would have even attempted"

The 2 balls were literally chips over the defence, like Davis does all the time :))
What about Kamara's ball on Thursday night through to Hagi for our goal, too class.

That is a lot of rambling pish that makes zero sense. Can anyone translate what that thick Tim is on about?
I think he’s trying to say, that if celtic fc don’t make a statement about how this title isn’t our 55th but our 1st, and the SPFL are lying about it, then he won’t be renewing season tickets for him and his waterheaded family.

Lockdown has got me that bored that I've had a look at one of their messageboards just to see if it's as mental as you'd expect and by god it lived up to expectations.

There is a "Sevco" thread which has 5425 pages and they are discussing how lucky Scott Nisbets goal was v Brugge in 1993 :oops:
I love that site apart from the fact it's full of inbred sectarian vermin.

It’s where you finally realise their obsession is no exaggeration. They discuss our club more than their own.

Hahahahaha crazy bastards

Their humiliation this season has been brilliant. I’m currently hoping that after we skelp them at the piggery, a video is released of them singing a 10 in a Row song, akin to that “Man Utd Here We Go” song that Man Utd done in the 90’s, the whole first team out, lyric sheets in hand, singing about 10iaR, Lennon giving it a clenched fist teary solo and Charlie and the Bhoys playing the backing music. That would be wonderful.

Again, do these guys have no concept of context or nuance at all?? Are the deliberately obtuse? We’re well aware of how long this rebuild has taken! We were down the THIRD DIVISION ffs, and raped by spivs for four years! That comment has over 200 likes. Retards the lot of them.

I’ve had 10iar written off for years, and the fact we’ve rose up and stopped it in such a badass manner is a testament to the greatness of this club.

So the "myth" of us being the same club is only a season ticket deal breaker this season. Has something happened this season that I may have missed?
They failed to get ten. That was was plan B if we didn’t cease to exist in 2012. The problem he has is even though he thinks we’re a new club, he doesn’t feel it. Seeing us lift the trophy this season will FEEL like Rangers winning the league and stopping ten. So he wants his club to assure him it’s not really Rangers.

I am not on twitter, but click on to the kerryfail feed for a laugh.
I have looked at some of the mentalness they tweet, it's like entering a bizarre alternative reality where insanity is law.
I have noticed the tweets about them refusing to buy tickets unless their club release an official statement about our next league title being our first.
Does anyone know if this is the line with their support and this boycott is widespread amongst the shark throwers? Or is it just a few random desperados?
Either way, proof that there is a percentage of the sellik fans that hate us more than they love their club.

I am not on twitter, but click on to the kerryfail feed for a laugh.
I have looked at some of the mentalness they tweet, it's like entering a bizarre alternative reality where insanity is law.
I have noticed the tweets about them refusing to buy tickets unless their club release an official statement about our next league title being our first.
Does anyone know if this is the line with their support and this boycott is widespread amongst the shark throwers? Or is it just a few random desperados?
Either way, proof that there is a percentage of the sellik fans that hate us more than they love their club.
Depends on what they do in the summer. There was talk of them boycotting en masse for exactly the same new club reason when we were promoted back to the top division. But Rodgers came in and rejuvenated them, and it was non stop domestic trophies ever since. But something tells me they won’t have the same lifeline this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back