Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not on twitter, but click on to the kerryfail feed for a laugh.
I have looked at some of the mentalness they tweet, it's like entering a bizarre alternative reality where insanity is law.
I have noticed the tweets about them refusing to buy tickets unless their club release an official statement about our next league title being our first.
Does anyone know if this is the line with their support and this boycott is widespread amongst the shark throwers? Or is it just a few random desperados?
Either way, proof that there is a percentage of the sellik fans that hate us more than they love their club.
Even if they do appease them by saying this it still won't be true no matter how many times or whoever they desire to say it.

I am not on twitter, but click on to the kerryfail feed for a laugh.
I have looked at some of the mentalness they tweet, it's like entering a bizarre alternative reality where insanity is law.
I have noticed the tweets about them refusing to buy tickets unless their club release an official statement about our next league title being our first.
Does anyone know if this is the line with their support and this boycott is widespread amongst the shark throwers? Or is it just a few random desperados?
Either way, proof that there is a percentage of the sellik fans that hate us more than they love their club.
Plenty of them would want their club to say some pish. Plenty of them also think their club allowed us to win the league because it’s good for business. Plenty of them aren’t right in the head.

I honestly believe this is one of the main problems with that club. Hubristic, smart arsedness, full of shyte, naive, bullshit like that. Their managers and players always come out with crap like that, have done for years. They always end up embarrassing themselves.
they have absolutely no humility or dignity in themselves. It’s why they take any crash so hard and can’t give anyone credit for anything.
IIRC Lazio played them off the park at the sty with the papes very very lucky to win

This made me smile this morning, surely they don't require this number of players ffs :)) 6 centre mids !

Only the scum could end up in such a mess like this.

Feb 24#129
Likely departures list (end of loans, wantaways, out of contracts) - Hazard, Barkas, Kenny, Laxalt, Bitton, Duffy, Ajer, Jullien (if fit), Brown, CalMac, Christie, Rogic, Ntcham, Moi, Ajeti, Eddie.

Add not good enoughs - Ralston, Griffiths, Klimala, Hendry, Bayo and Shved

So, we could need - 2 GKs, 2 RBs, one LB, 3 CBs, 6 CMs, one LW, one RW and 3STs to replace and replenish

Scary.

Last edited:
This made me smile this morning, surely they don't require this number of players ffs :)) 6 centre mids !

Feb 24#129
Likely departures list (end of loans, wantaways, out of contracts) - Hazard, Barkas, Kenny, Laxalt, Bitton, Duffy, Ajer, Jullien (if fit), Brown, CalMac, Christie, Rogic, Ntcham, Moi, Ajeti, Eddie.

So, we could need - 2 GKs, 2 RBs, one LB, 3 CBs, 6 CMs, one LW, one RW and 3STs to replace and replenish

Scary.
i get the opinion they are going to try a 19th Century Terrorist version of our setup off the pitch and on the pitch.

i get the opinion they are going to try a 19th Century Terrorist version of our setup off the pitch and on the pitch.
As do I but for some reason this image springs to mind! B-D
ABiUCxd.gif

Feb 24#129

Scary.
Then consider they need a scout, manager & director of football before any of that's getting done. Lawell was clearly too busy trying to pull the strings of other clubs thinking their pit would take care of itself. You really wouldn't believe anyone would be that negligent if you'd been told this would happen.

Feb 24#129

Scary.
That's 19 players plus a manager, director of football and a scouting system.

:eek: :eek::eek:

:)):)):))

Somebody said on there he’d posted the stats last week. He said we put a cross into the box every 2-3mins. That must be using selective stats at best.
Saw that - 30-45 crosses per game. No way that's correct.

Also noticed someone saying that they accepted our style of play worked but they wouldn't want to do it as it. Ehhh we are just about to win the league playing attacking football and have best defensive record.

Also noticed someone saying that they accepted our style of play worked but they wouldn't want to do it as it. Ehhh we are just about to win the league playing attacking football and have best defensive record.
They can’t admit anything properly. Half admitting this but not that etc. They’re in too much pain and denial I suppose.

I remember Mowbray alluding to something similar after a defeat.

Yeah that makes loads of sense. We haven’t played Slavia so why would they go through? Antwerp would get the win and meet Slavia. And what would it have to do with next season? The shite they dream up ffs.
Some of these quotes are deliberate bullshit just so they can get quoted by Kerryfail. Then they laugh at us for falling for it.

I don’t think they realise how difficult it is to parody celtic fans these days. I mean, we’re talking about folk who say Rangers don’t exist but obsess over some ‘new’ clubs European exploits.

They just sit and dream up scenario after scenario.

I’m torn. On the one hand I want them to tweet that, as our clubs Twitter and supporters will eviscerate them.

But if they don’t, they’ll still be at war with their own club and refusing season tickets etc.

As for taking the knee, I fully support it. But even if a few morons in our support boo, it’s not as bad as throwing bananas on the pitch.

Feb 24#129

Scary.
Must be expectin a bloodbath next season playing 3 S.T.s awe well wee Nic is givin them away free!

I’m torn. On the one hand I want them to tweet that, as our clubs Twitter and supporters will eviscerate them.

But if they don’t, they’ll still be at war with their own club and refusing season tickets etc.

As for taking the knee, I fully support it. But even if a few morons in our support boo, it’s not as bad as throwing bananas on the pitch.
They won’t because there would be havoc and they’d have to get done with bringing the game into disrepute.

taking the knee, you just know what’s coming.

The mHoon-pig.com Twitter feed and yahoo fans would be better focusing on their own shambles of a club for two seconds and forget about Rangers.

It's not like they are managerless and 15 points behind having been embarrassed in Europe this season right?
Just thinking about and gazing at Rangers like they always have. Just like they have for 9 years when they should’ve been trying to advance in Europe but were happy just to get one over the Rangers. What a sickener that must be. Absolutely nothing to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back