Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of them actually wrote the below !

No matter what team they support, a fully grown adult in a football top should always be treated with suspicion.
They go everywhere in their manky tops. Some of their threads are full of things that never happened while they had their manky top on in one country or another.

“Ah walked intae this restaurant wi ma hoopth oan n the waiter burtht intae a rendithon of blah blah blah” shite that never happened.

EvaVD-HXAAwWdTJ

Last edited:
They go everywhere in their manky tops. Some of their threads are full of things that never happened while they had their manky top on in one country or another.

“Ah walked intae this restaurant wi ma hoopth oan n the waiter burtht intae a rendithon of blah blah blah” shite that never happened.

Does anyone remember about the erse that claimed he got a standing ovation from both sets of supporters at a South American football match?

Does anyone remember about the erse that claimed he got a standing ovation from both sets of supporters at a South American football match?
Boca Juniors v River Plate. If I recall they spied him wearing his manky bheast apron on the big screens then the whole crowd of mad, bloodthirsty Argies stopped watching the match and joined together in chanting "celtc, celtc..." B-D

i get the opinion they are going to try a 19th Century Terrorist version of our setup off the pitch and on the pitch.
It took us three seasons to get it right and that’s with a top class management/coaching set-up and a reservoir of goodwill from success starved fans. No chance are their hoardes giving a new team that amount of time. Unless they unearth the new Mourinho and Desmond stumps up a fortune to fund him, they’re in for a very rude awakening.

Boca Juniors v River Plate. If I recall they spied him wearing his manky bheast apron on the big screens then the whole crowd of mad, bloodthirsty Argies stopped watching the match and joined together in chanting "celtc, celtc..." B-D
He actually said the entire stadium burst into a chorus of the song they stole from Liverpool. This was in La Bombanera whilst he was back packing (allegedly)

I love it! Hahaha.

"Remember when your club was almost destroyed but you all banded together and supported them over a decade of rebuilding and setbacks before finally reaching the top and being crowned champions again?"

Yup.

"Remember when we sang about The Ten season after season before finally collapsing at the first hint of pressure and watching on helplessly as Rangers shattered our dreams and buried The Ten quickly and efficiently?"

Yes, Timmy, yes I do.

"Well St Johnstone won the league cup before you were crowned champions!"

Oh sh!t. You're right. Flush the champagne! Bin the 55 Times Champions flags! Don't tune in Thursday nights for the Europa League! St Johnstone won a league cup and the tims won't ever let us forget it! How will we ever cope with this!?

They are claiming that Patterson should have been suspended, due to attending a party that UEFA don't give a toss about.

It's amazing how many of them are actually this stupid.

UEFA will have rules regarding bubbles and covid testing etc. Unless a player is specifically banned from playing or has a positive test then there is no grounds for the player to be deemed ineligible.

I'd have some sympathy for them since at the time of the Aberdeen and Bolingoli situations we were still learning about the virus and how football could go ahead during a pandemic BUT Jones and Edmundson got suspensions that were totally disproportionate so f*ck them.

These clowns are acting like Paterson had tested positive for Covid and was somehow still allowed to play. Acting as if any possible SFA/SPFL suspension would have applied to UEFA competitions also.

It makes me smile to imaging how they must have reacted to, first, Patterson coming on as a sub and, second, witnessing his run in on goal and his absolutely magnificent finish.

"It's one rule for them and another from us... arrrrrrrrrggggggh!"

Last edited:
I love it! Hahaha.

"Remember when your club was almost destroyed but you all banded together and supported them over a decade of rebuilding and setbacks before finally reaching the top and being crowned champions again?"

Yup.

"Remember when we sang about The Ten season after season before finally collapsing at the first hint of pressure and watching on helplessly as Rangers shattered our dreams and buried The Ten quickly and efficiently?"

Yes, Timmy, yes I do.

"Well St Johnstone won the league cup before you were crowned champions!"

Oh sh!t. You're right. Flush the champagne! Bin the 55 Times Champions flags! Don't tune in Thursday nights for the Europa League! St Johnstone won a league cup and the tims won't ever let us forget it! How will we ever cope with this!?
Only, it's not true (that St Johnstone are the second most successful team of the last decade).

Rangers won the league cup on March 20th 2011 and the league on 15th May 2011, both of which are in the last decade. Another Timmy myth that isn't true.

Last edited:
Only, it's not true (that St Johnstone are the second most successful team of the last decade).

Ranger won the league cup on March 20th 2011 and the league on 15th May 2011, both of which are in the last decade. Another Timmy myth that isn't true.

Hahahaha. Good point. That actually makes it even more pathetic!

Plus I think if you asked any St Johnstone fan would they prefer to have the league cup today or see their team lifting the SPL trophy as Champions of Scotland in a few weeks I don't think many would prefer to have the league cup.

It's amazing how many of them are actually this stupid.

UEFA will have rules regarding bubbles and covid testing etc. Unless a player is specifically banned from playing or has a positive test then there is no grounds for the player to be deemed ineligible.

I'd have some sympathy for them since at the time of the Aberdeen and Bolingoli situations we were still learning about the virus and how football could go ahead during a pandemic BUT Jones and Edmundson got suspensions that were totally disproportionate so f*ck them.

These clowns are acting like Paterson had tested positive for Covid and was somehow still allowed to play. Acting as if any possible SFA/SPFL suspension would have applied to UEFA competitions also.

It makes me smile to imaging how they must have reacted to, first, Patterson coming on as a sub and, second, witnessing his run in on goal and his absolutely magnificent finish.

"It's one rule for them and another from us... arrrrrrrrrggggggh!"
I know I shouldn’t let it but I get quite angry reading some of the stuff they make up.
There are times I laugh at their lunacy but other times where I just want to strangle the qunts.

I know I shouldn’t let it but I get quite angry reading some of the stuff they make up.
There are times I laugh at their lunacy but other times where I just want to strangle the qunts.

Sometimes I think "it's probably just daft wee kids" because I am sure we talked some amount of sh!te about football and Rangers v Celtic when I was in school.

Then I remember you have morons like that guy doing the "anyone but celtic" video and you realise that some of them are just mental.

Ranger won the league cup on March 20th 2011 and the league on 15th May 2011, both of which are in the last decade. Another Timmy myth that isn't true.
They then got round that arguement, by rounding the number down to 29 trophies!

They are claiming that Patterson should have been suspended, due to attending a party that UEFA don't give a toss about.

I read UEFA are not happy about this party at all, they're well pissed off they didnt get an invite!

They now think the Celtic board are waiting to make an announcement on their new manager for just after we win the league; “to take the shine off it, if it’s a big name”. Big name :)), they think they’re getting Benitez and it’ll end up being Jack Ross or Paul Lambert B-D. For any of the unwashed looking in, nothing your rancid club could do would ever take the shine off my club winning back our title this year. :)

Why are they blethering about Patterson (and Zungu and Bassey) being ineligible? None of these players have been suspended by the SFA. None of these players have been suspended by UEFA. None of these players has tested positive for Covid. All of these players have tested negative for Covid after a period of isolation.

Whilst it is possible that the SFA may eventually ban these players it won't be for a good while yet, at least two weeks, and they won't be banned by UEFA at all. Nor can any bans be back-dated. Rangers have also discussed these players with the SFA and the ScoGov and, no doubt, been given clearance to play them at present. Why, therefore, would any of them be currently 'ineligible'?

Surely there must be some on their forum capable of rational thought who is pointing this out to them?

Last edited:
Why are they blethering about Patterson (and Zungu and Bassey) being ineligible? None of these players have been suspended by the SFA. None of these players have been suspended by UEFA. None of these players has tested positive for Covid. All of these players have tested negative for Covid after a period of isolation.

Whilst it is possible that the SFA may eventually ban these players it won't be for a good while yet, at least two weeks, and they wont be banned by UEFA at all. Nor can any bans be back-dated. Rangers have also discussed these players with the SFA and the ScoGov and, no doubt, been given clearance to play them at present. Why, therefore, would any of them be currently 'ineligible'?

Surely there must be some on their forum capable of rational thought who is pointing this out to them?
"capable of rational thought" ? D'uh, you do know you're referring to the paedo supporters don't you ?

I would love love love love LOVE IT if their wee made up pipedream about us fielding an ineligible player is because they haven't realised that Patterson qualifies as a youth player and therefore doesn't have to be selected for the main Euro list.

A tim: "... hawd oan, that wee Patterson that scored isnae oan their euro squad list! I better tell Kerrydale"

This whole "no fans in attendance is helping us but hindering them" and "not a real league title" because of no crowds stuff is nonsense.

In my opinion, this has been the purest test of "best team wins" football that we have ever seen, or likely to see.

No 50 or 60k advantages for the old firm this season. No baying crowds at pittodrie or easter rd to try and pressurise officials.

This season has just been about 2 teams taking to the field, with no distractions in the stands, and going at it, with the best team coming out on top.

If they believe that their players cannot play, without a huge crowd in the stands, then that just proves even more that they are not in the same league as us footballing wise, this season.

Years ago on the BBC forums, some Rhattler was going on about a holiday he had in India and how many of the locals were washing their clothes in the Ganges wearing Celtic tops with Larsson 7 on the back.

This whole "no fans in attendance is helping us but hindering them" and "not a real league title" because of no crowds stuff is nonsense.

In my opinion, this has been the purest test of "best team wins" football that we have ever seen, or likely to see.

No 50 or 60k advantages for the old firm this season. No baying crowds at pittodrie or easter rd to try and pressurise officials.

This season has just been about 2 teams taking to the field, with no distractions in the stands, and going at it, with the best team coming out on top.

If they believe that their players cannot play, without a huge crowd in the stands, then that just proves even more that they are not in the same league as us footballing wise, this season.
Love their projection here. Not a real league title? Winning it on the pitch over 38 games vs a zoom call handing it to them after 30 games, I think we all know which one is not a real title B-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back