Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just us Tim’s are live streaming.

Join the party!
I enjoy the fact that they were previously called "on the way to 10iar" or similar and had to rebrand when their team shit the bed.

Now theyre called "just as tims" yet its only Rangers fans who watch, laughing at the biggest mongos in their support having their own podcast.

Cannae find an appropriate name to broadcast their ineptitude.

:)):

I'd be more than happy to see us leave this shampoo league for some other kind of set up.
After watching how pish we were this season highlighted how utter pish the league as a whole is.
The huns win their first league and the refs and media go wild. I personally don't give a toss.

There is no money or glory to be had. Us making the 10 wouldn't have made the news.

Get the right set up brought in and push towards Europe and leave these scabby, heinous bastards behind.
League of Ireland per chance?

Or whatever the %^*& its called?

from an invincible fan:
Platini84

First-team starter

Conceding 9 goals in 31 league games is very good, so far.
But, outside the league games, they've conceded an additional 16 goals in just 12 games.
Breaking that down it was 3 goals in just 2 league cup games, and 13 goals in just 11 games in the lower tier European tourney.
Their incredible defence is an utter myth.
Because Rangers conced 3 goals to Benfica, about the 16th ranked team in Europe and the biggest spenders in Europe this season, their defence in Scotland isnt as good as Celtic defences in Scotland of yesteryear?

Watched some of Just Us Tims. They're now referring to Strachan and Kennedy as Laurel and Hardy!

They also discussed the green brigade's supposed plan to try and sabotage the old firm match. All three are against the idea but it really does highlight the inner turmoil of the Celtic support that this is even being discussed. :D

Absolutely fking loving their pain! B-D B-D B-D :shh:

20210303-214045.jpg
You let your club lie pal!

Is this fecking clown still going about this resolution thing. It must consume all of his daily life. Sad James hunt.
The club mentions anything about listening to fans or pulling together and that’s what the majority of them jump on. Club falling apart in front of them and they’re not renewing because their club won’t say stuff about Rangers.

If you read that Twitter thread it’s about fan ownership and representation. They couldn’t raise enough money to make a tiny dent in the ownership of the club. We’re being sold shares at 1/5th the price of theirs for a club almost on par.

If we keep buying our club, it’s going to tear them apart because they’ll want to be the same as us(as usual) so they’ll think they should be given shares. Their trust has already met with Liewell to tell him he should gift his shares to the fans.

Watched some of Just Us Tims. They're now referring to Strachan and Kennedy as Laurel and Hardy!

They also discussed the green brigade's supposed plan to try and sabotage the old firm match. All three are against the idea but it really does highlight the inner turmoil of the Celtic support that this is even being discussed. :D

I actually thought this could happen too.

They already plan to stand in the street (if we are winning the league at theirs). I guess bricking our bus.

I enjoy the fact that they were previously called "on the way to 10iar" or similar and had to rebrand when their team shit the bed.

Now theyre called "just as tims" yet its only Rangers fans who watch, laughing at the biggest mongos in their support having their own podcast.

Even better was that their original name was too long for one of their social media handles (I think twitter) so it was actually “on our way to the 1”

I can get on beard with that, but the important number of this era will always be 55, 10 will fade away, much like that lot hopefully will.
By the hair on my Chinny chin chin, the 10 will last much longer than 55. 55 will soon be replaced by 56, then 57 etc etc.
The “Ten” will haunt them for decades, because this was their only ever chance to do it. To undermine Rangers 9 was their focus for nigh on a decade, their total focus, counting down the years for it. Printing T-shirts with “Here we go.” years ago. They all believed that they would be the top dogs and that they could Lord it over us forever.
This is the new Mo Jo. They will never recover to dominate to that level ever again.

By the hair on my Chinny chin chin, the 10 will last much longer than 55. 55 will soon be replaced by 56, then 57 etc etc.
The “Ten” will haunt them for decades, because this was their only ever chance to do it. To undermine Rangers 9 was their focus for nigh on a decade, their total focus, counting down the years for it. Printing T-shirts with “Here we go.” years ago. They all believed that they would be the top dogs and that they could Lord it over us forever.
This is the new Mo Jo. They will never recover to dominate to that level ever again.

True mate, it'll be in their minds forever.

But, for the right thinking, it's all about 55, %^*& them, all of them, lie down and grunt about what you thought was a forgone conclusion, until we put you back in your rightful place, as second class citizens of the Second City of The Empire.

Glasgow's red, white and blue.

Then, now, forever.

Last edited:
Umm..no mate. Simply saying it’s our first title doesn’t make it so. I’ll go with the official sources thanks. Need I post the “actual liquidator” video again?
The little fantasy world they have all built up in their heads is well and truly in the sewer. It's only going to get better, I cannot wait for the timplosion to end all timplosions when all of our relevant official records change to 55 and we qualify for the Champions League and they don't B-D :shh:

So they want them to throw sundays game or are they still pretending they are capable of beating us to stop is winning it at their midden?

The club mentions anything about listening to fans or pulling together and that’s what the majority of them jump on. Club falling apart in front of them and they’re not renewing because their club won’t say stuff about Rangers.

If you read that Twitter thread it’s about fan ownership and representation. They couldn’t raise enough money to make a tiny dent in the ownership of the club. We’re being sold shares at 1/5th the price of theirs for a club almost on par.

If we keep buying our club, it’s going to tear them apart because they’ll want to be the same as us(as usual) so they’ll think they should be given shares. Their trust has already met with Liewell to tell him he should gift his shares to the fans.
Difference is that DD will hold a shareholding in the similar to what Murray did?

I've no idea what their share breakdown is but it wont be like our situation. If they want rid of Fritzl then they're going to need Sheik ma todger to line DDs pockets

The little fantasy world they have all built up in their heads is well and truly in the sewer. It's only going to get better, I cannot wait for the timplosion to end all timplosions when all of our relevant official records change to 55 and we qualify for the Champions League and they don't B-D :shh:
International media talking will be talking about 55 too. They’ll howling sevcoooo all the over the f****** internet.

Flicked through it.
They look deflated and openly state that they think the upper stands will be closed off due to lack of season ticket sales. TGFITW?
A myth put about is that they have ten thousand on the waiting list.
They weren't waiting for a season ticket; they were waiting to glory hunt for TI*R. That's gone. The Ten Thousand Tramps on the waiting list won't take up the allocation.
They said after the Dundee utd match they have the whole goon squad on for a post match podcast this Sunday. That includes the delectable Caitlan. Sellic podcaster and make up artist.
aT61Cic.jpg

They've been at this for months now. The sound quality is awful and so easily fixed. Back in the 80s I could get better sound from Radio Luxemburg, a comb and some tissue paper.
It's the best worst podcast in the world.

They going to parachute in? Or try and tackle penetrating the shark cage?

It would be the cherry on top of the embarrassment of a season they’ve had so they’ll probably try it.

Difference is that DD will hold a shareholding in the similar to what Murray did?

I've no idea what their share breakdown is but it wont be like our situation. If they want rid of Fritzl then they're going to need Sheik ma todger to line DDs pockets
Apparently he keeps his holding below the threshold so he doesn’t have to offer to buy them all but he’s supposedly got other people or companies holding more. He has control and they won’t get anywhere near to putting a dent in it and he won’t sell them to them for 20p per share. He treats them with the contempt they deserve. Piss him off and he keeps Lennon for a few extra months lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back