Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a few Bears reveling in their misery. Went over to Kerryfail and lasted about 3 minutes. They're flippin' mental. Every point that could be construed as not hateful towards Rangers, is responded to with, Ranjurs are deed, Sevco, 1st trophy.... I know we can have our blue tinted opinions, but there's zero debate/conversation over there.

I did see one mhank saying we were all illiterate and only communicated in letters - WATP, UDA etc.

UDA? I don't think I've seen a mention of the UDA in about 30 years.

Moon howlers is an understatement.

horror.png
fucking hell, bit early for Halloween

Very quiet in Kerryfail tonight!

One thick bhoy trying to ridicule our spelling while making a hilarious fool of himself with his primary school grasp of grammar and punctuation!
Radio Silent as they (and we) know what's about to happen.

We will beat St Mirren on Saturday.

Their team do what no Rangers team would ever dream of doing and throw a football game to avoid losing the league title at home.

Say what you will about some of our absolutely shit teams, they never threw a game against weak opposition to avoid embarrassment. They went out on their shields and whilst it was fucking gruesome to watch at times, at least they gave it a shot against everyone.

Them however? The opposite.

This will be the second time they will have done it in the last few years. The only thing that might stop them is a flurry of bets coming in on them "not to win" on Sunday if we beat St Mirren on Saturday.

They have been, are and always will be the most pathetic set of losers on the planet. I have no doubt that after they throw a game of football they come out spewing all sorts of different nonsense from their owners, to directors, to staff, to players and finally the filth that fill their biscuit tin will be deafening. Some of their weirdo's might cheer them losing on purpose and us winning a title, believe it or not!

Look, we know what they're about to do. They know what they're about to do. They're rightfully ashamed to talk about it out loud, because it's fucking pathetic and it shows exactly what they are.

brigadesdg wrote:
4:39 PM - 1 day ago

the-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606 wrote:
3:41 PM - 1 day ago
No i want to see us lift the Scottish Cup on a summers May day to give us some of our pride back.

Aye but that's unlikely to happen isn't it. What's more likely to happen is the huns win it and we have to put up with more of their pish because of it.

Play it, win it and keep Kennedy out of the effing showers.

Radio Silent as they (and we) know what's about to happen.

We will beat St Mirren on Saturday.

Their team do what no Rangers team would ever dream of doing and throw a football game to avoid losing the league title at home.

Say what you will about some of our absolutely shit teams, they never threw a game against weak opposition to avoid embarrassment. They went out on their shields and whilst it was fucking gruesome to watch at times, at least they gave it a shot against everyone.

Them however? The opposite.

This will be the second time they will have done it in the last few years. The only thing that might stop them is a flurry of bets coming in on them "not to win" on Sunday if we beat St Mirren on Saturday.

They have been, are and always will be the most pathetic set of losers on the planet. I have no doubt that after they throw a game of football they come out spewing all sorts of different nonsense from their owners, to directors, to staff, to players and finally the filth that fill their biscuit tin will be deafening. Some of their weirdo's might cheer them losing on purpose and us winning a title, believe it or not!

Look, we know what they're about to do. They know what they're about to do. They're rightfully ashamed to talk about it out loud, because it's fucking pathetic and it shows exactly what they are.

When was the last time before this season? Last I can recall is 99/00 when they dropped points on the Saturday to gift us the title before we played the Sunday.

After that - two big Eck last day specials, Wattie won it at Tannadice, Easter Road and Rugby Park all under our own steam.

:)) :)):

"The praise this slippery twat is getting is actuality hilarious and comical when you break it down.

- Three years in Scotland with the second biggest budget.

- Spent over £30 million pounds on player fees over those three years and signed Defoe and Davis on big wages.

- Not developed and sold any players to a higher a profile league like Celtic have with Van Dijk, Forster, Armstrong, Dembele, Wanyama,Tierney, Frimpong.

- Has lost in the domestic cups every year - Aberdeen x2, Celtic, St Mirren, Hearts.

- By the end of his third season would have won as many trophies as Murray Davidson has in one season at St Johnstone.

The guy is an absolute myth and will be taken to the cleaners in the not to distant future."

Last edited:

"The praise this slippery twat is getting is actuality hilarious and comical when you break it down.

- Spent over £30 million pounds on player fees over those three years and signed Defoe and Davis on big wages.

- Not developed and sold any players to a higher a profile league like Celtic have with Van Dijk, Forster, Armstrong, Dembele, Wanyama,Tierney, Frimpong.

- Has lost in the domestic cups every year - Aberdeen x2, Celtic, St Mirren, Hearts.

- By the end of his third season would have won as many trophies as Murray Davidson has in one season at St Johnstone.

The guy is an absolute myth and will be taken to the cleaners in the not to distant future."
Love that last sentence; I bet every one of them wish Gerrard didn't exist.

55; NS.

we're shite but have got away with it because we've only came up against shite. :D

Hulk

Occasional Substitute
I dont see anyone playing it down, just telling it like it is - which is refreshing when we are surrounded by gushing praise for them. Of course they have done well this season, that is why they will win the league and they are where they are in Europe. However, the competition has been terrible this year (even worse than usual) and they have seriously benefitted from that. Had we, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Kilmarnock not had our worst seasons in years, things would have been different. I will give them credit for their European runs, but again would balance that with the fact they haven’t really come up against a good team there either.

we're shite but have got away with it because we've only came up against shite. :D

Hulk

Occasional Substitute
I dont see anyone playing it down, just telling it like it is - which is refreshing when we are surrounded by gushing praise for them. Of course they have done well this season, that is why they will win the league and they are where they are in Europe. However, the competition has been terrible this year (even worse than usual) and they have seriously benefitted from that. Had we, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Kilmarnock not had our worst seasons in years, things would have been different. I will give them credit for their European runs, but again would balance that with the fact they haven’t really come up against a good team there either.
So the competition this year is devalued because they have been poor, but all their hollow titles were because they were a great footballing team on a par with 60's Real Madrid , Brazil '70 , and Guardiola's Barcelona. Have I got that right?

I enjoy the fact that they were previously called "on the way to 10iar" or similar and had to rebrand when their team shit the bed.

Now theyre called "just as tims" yet its only Rangers fans who watch, laughing at the biggest mongos in their support having their own podcast.

Cannae find an appropriate name to broadcast their ineptitude.
It was actually hilariously originally called “Just Us Tim’s” in standard grammatical failure for them.

The Sevco thread is basically now a mix of frothing at the mouth rants about this being our first title and about the BBC Scotland comment saying we are one of the best sides in Scottish football in modern times.

I think this title being widely acknowledged by all as our 55th is really going to ruin some of these scumbags.

They’ve spent most of the season being annoyed at the state of their own club, but their entire 9 year fantasy world of us being some new inferior club is about to officially come crashing down a round them.

As mentally challenged meltdowns go, we really haven’t seen anything yet.

Astonishing that they seem to think selling all their best players every single season and weakening the team is some kind of super master strategy to be admired, Lawwell really has brainwashed this mob.

They are celebrating going from Van Dijk to Duffy/Walsh, Foster to Hazard/Barkas, Tierney to Laxalt, Wanyama to Soro etc. Soon Edouard will be away as well replaced by a loan deal from Southampton or some other medicore club and they'll foam at the mouth about it telling the world how great they are.

:)):

I'd be more than happy to see us leave this shampoo league for some other kind of set up.
After watching how pish we were this season highlighted how utter pish the league as a whole is.
The huns win their first league and the refs and media go wild. I personally don't give a toss.

There is no money or glory to be had. Us making the 10 wouldn't have made the news.

Get the right set up brought in and push towards Europe and leave these scabby, heinous bastards behind.
why don't you go home!
we don't want you either, neither does Scottish football and for that matter anywhere else in the Uk, as i assume you'd love to play in the EPL but you cant so shhhhhhhhhhhh, ya clatty 19th Century Terrorist cnuts

Hulk

Occasional Substitute
Which teams have they been playing in the league this season:shh:

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion. Not nice, but you can't take your eyes off it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back