Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-D

MichaelR3

I'm new. Be gentle.
I'm new.  Be gentle.

7 minutes ago#108819
I won’t acknowledge this a title for them. 1. We are in a pandemic and covid has affected us so disproportionately, 2. We are missing the support, the support which is worth 10/15 points more to us and to them is worth 10-20 points less(they can’t hack the pressure), 3. Refereeing, how many times has blatant cheating refereeing cost us this season and likewise how much has it benefited them. That’s just the main points.

Another one from that Adam Smith chap...

"They have had 4 red cards issued this season.

None of them led to them having less than 11 players on the park.

They are pish.

They have beaten no one of note over the last year.

The one team of note they did play beat them."

Adam the mathematician has explained how we’re not a good team. They’re not measuring us against them and Scottish football as you’d expect and what they use to measure how good they are. It’s measured against Barcelona and Bayern etc when it comes to us. They win the Scottish league and they’re excellent. We win the Scottish league but haven’t played and beat Barcelona yet so we’re not very good. The pain is a joy but better than that, the longer they hold their club to those standards, the better for us. That’s exactly what they’ve done for the last 9 years and made it easier for us to pass them than it should’ve been.

“The argument here isn't what they are in comparison to Celtic the argument is if they are a good team or not.

I'd say to prove you are a good team you have to beat someone good.”

They are pish.

So his own club who we've beaten twice over the last year aren't anyone of note?

Nice to know the fool has such a low opinion of his own diddy club.

Last edited:

They are pish.

He’s almost at breaking point. If one more person cares more about league points than player wages he’s going to blow.

According to them we don't have any sellable assets either. Even when they do put price tags on our players it's hilarious seeing some of the numbers...

£6m Morelos
£2m Tav
£2m Goldson
£4m Kamara

:D

Brilliant seeing their claims of us cheating regarding COVID as well. They 'suspect' we've hidden positive cases and have been doing our own in house testing.

Another thing is that they all seem to be absolutely raging that we've spent money. Apparently every club in the world should be allowed to do this other than Rangers.

Some of that stuff is a psychologists wet dream. They're literally comfort blanketing themselves to death. Best I seen was;

"I'm not recognising their title, we've been so disproportionately affected by covid so much more than other teams."

Its ma baw and am no playin.
That poster has just been called out as a h*n. Absolutely tearing each other apart over there and there’s still months of this lingering death to go. :))

“The argument here isn't what they are in comparison to Celtic the argument is if they are a good team or not.

I'd say to prove you are a good team you have to beat someone good.”
In that case celtic were a good team when they beat Barcelona in 2012 and have been pish ever since? Then why the f*** are you concentrating on us? Sort your own house out, you've been a shit team for 9 years.

"I won’t acknowledge this a title for them. 1. We are in a pandemic and covid has affected us so disproportionately, 2. We are missing the support, the support which is worth 10/15 points more to us and to them is worth 10-20 points less(they can’t hack the pressure), 3. Refereeing, how many times has blatant cheating refereeing cost us this season and likewise how much has it benefited them. That’s just the main points"

hahahahaha

their quite happy to accept being handed their unfinished season covid title but won't acknowledge ours because they went to dubai when they shouldn't have, and pretty much did everything wrong with the pandemic they could lol

Another cracker from their resident financial expert Adam Smith 11

Who have they beaten of note in Europe?

I'll save you looking. No one.

They have beaten no one of note in this super duper remarkable run.

The one quality team they came up against swatted them away.

The other result mentioned is a draw in Benfica. They played with 10 men for 80 minutes and could still only draw.

Benfica are 4th in a league ranked 6th in Europe.

So they got a draw against a team ranked about 50th-100th in Europe who played with 10 men for 80 minutes.

Ok they beat Poznan 8th place in the league ranked 29th in Europe.

Or Liege 10th place ( effing bottom half of the table ) in the 8th ranked league in Europe.

Forgive me for not falling for the headlines and looking at the detail.
"You can only beat what's in front of you"

Another mantra they've been spouting since 2012 that's being quietly forgotten now.

Adam Smith has 1000s of posts, nearly all of them in the “Sevco thread”.

He doesn’t appear to know much about football but is absolutely obsessed with Rangers.

He is disliked by a good number of them for his constant meme fodder.

He sees the rumour that he’s Ill Phil as a badge of honour.

In fact, he’s a jobless 40 year old virgin who lives with his mum.

its glorious reading today:

As soon as we won 9in a row we knew it was going to be almost impossible to win10 We knew Rangers2012 would cheat .We knew Scottish Football inc refs would help them .We knew SMSM &Cops would also help.We didn’t expect Nicola&Gov to help nor our supporters,they all did their best

Joining Liverpool would be ideal for Gerrard as Liverpool went 32 years without winning League.This will give Gerald30yrs to get Liverpool cheating up to Rangers level. He will probably find EPL a little stricter on cheating than SPL, but top EPL teams also get away with

Truecfacts of Scottish Football. Rangers2012 use PES. Rangers2012 have full support of bias refs&assistants. Gov. Police,SFA & SPL all cheat for Rangers2012. Unknown investors invest 10xm£ into Rangers shares which immediately lose 90% in value .Last fact Rangers are a fraud
Fucking delicious tears.

Wow that fool just throws numbers out there without any research.

Rangers beat a Porto side who are ranked 15th in Europe and just beat the 9 times in a row Champions of Italy Juventus with Cristiano Ronaldo in the side.

As for Benfica FFS they are not ranked 50th to 100th they are 23rd right now lets compare that to the sides they've played....

Lille 109th
Sparta Prague 92nd
AC Milan 54th

Smith is the kind of financial expert that can't seem to grasp that 109 is a bigger number than 23.
Somebody should ask the tramp c@nt where are Galatasaray in the Turkish league. You know that team we beat at the start of the season.

Adam Smith has 1000s of posts, nearly all of them in the “Sevco thread”.

He doesn’t appear to know much about football but is absolutely obsessed with Rangers.

He is disliked by a good number of them for his constant meme fodder.

He sees the rumour that he’s Ill Phil as a badge of honour.

In fact, he’s a jobless 40 year old virgin who lives with his mum.
I truly dont understand why bears give this fucker the time of day.

His opinion is worthless.

He is worthless.

Why bother.

Another cracker from their resident financial expert Adam Smith 11

Who have they beaten of note in Europe?

I'll save you looking. No one.

They have beaten no one of note in this super duper remarkable run.

The one quality team they came up against swatted them away.

The other result mentioned is a draw in Benfica. They played with 10 men for 80 minutes and could still only draw.

Benfica are 4th in a league ranked 6th in Europe.

So they got a draw against a team ranked about 50th-100th in Europe who played with 10 men for 80 minutes.

Ok they beat Poznan 8th place in the league ranked 29th in Europe.

Or Liege 10th place ( effing bottom half of the table ) in the 8th ranked league in Europe.

Forgive me for not falling for the headlines and looking at the detail.
That's a lot of effort to produce a "comfort blanket" that won't work

B-D
MichaelR3

I'm new. Be gentle.
I'm new.  Be gentle.'m new.  Be gentle.

7 minutes ago#108819
I won’t acknowledge this a title for them. 1. We are in a pandemic and covid has affected us so disproportionately, 2. We are missing the support, the support which is worth 10/15 points more to us and to them is worth 10-20 points less(they can’t hack the pressure), 3. Refereeing, how many times has blatant cheating refereeing cost us this season and likewise how much has it benefited them. That’s just the main points.
THE MAIN POINTS ARE WE ARE 18 AHEAD OF YOOS YAHOOS!!!!

There’s still Tims on KF asking why they haven’t offered Edouard a new contract haha. As if they haven’t. He’s told them many times he’s not interested in signing one which is why three in this situation.

"I won’t acknowledge this a title for them. 1. We are in a pandemic and covid has affected us so disproportionately, 2. We are missing the support, the support which is worth 10/15 points more to us and to them is worth 10-20 points less(they can’t hack the pressure), 3. Refereeing, how many times has blatant cheating refereeing cost us this season and likewise how much has it benefited them. That’s just the main points"

B-DB-DB-D

B-DB-DB-D
He’s right there. The only club in Scottish football history to be handed a title without winning it on the field.

B-DB-DB-D

"Disproportionately"?

Is covid 19 anti sellic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back