Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ginger weirdo's questions for Eddie Howe are amazing.

"Board should ask if he wants to run a shyte EPL team or be good wae us?"

All while his wife screeches in the background.

Its like the 3 of them are dialling in from Polmont and Bar-L

Is that his wife though or just someone screaming for help?

Have there been any missing women reported in the West of Scotland recently?

They are all roasters. Buying into every single conceivable imaginary conspiracy going. Every single rotten last one of them.
They only exist to be mocked and offended, and deep down, they prefer being the downtrodden losers.

First trophy i saw us win was the league cup final in 86.

Afterwards all the headlines were from them claiming to have been cheated.

To this day they are the exact same. In fact even worse.

That mob seem utterly confused on what narrative to try and push. One minute it's they are better man for man than Rangers the next they are baws and beating them is not an accomplishment?

Also while the rat as he calls him did have a good first season domestically he done it with a wage bill that was probably bigger than Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs put together. Rangers are on the verge of an unbeaten season while having a wage bill that is £17 million smaller than Celtic's in my eyes that's a far bigger achievement.

On average that mob are paying players £150,000 a year more than Rangers right now, but aye excuses.

That mob seem utterly confused on what narrative to try and push. One minute it's they are better man for man than Rangers the next they are baws and beating them is not an accomplishment?

Also while the rat as he calls him did have a good first season domestically he done it with a wage bill that was probably bigger than Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs put together. Rangers are on the verge of an unbeaten season while having a wage bill that is £17 million smaller than Celtic's in my eyes that's a far bigger achievement.

On average that mob are paying players £150,000 a year more than Rangers right now, but aye excuses.

the conveniently forgotten part about O'Neills first season

where they were toiling until we went to the midden

every single decision went their way that day - an offside goal start and at 3-1 with them on the back foot, a perfectly legitimate goal for us was chalked off - even yahoos were worried at that point

that game turned that season around

Got today off work, starting the morning by reading the post-match thread from their first game of the season v Hamilton.

If you fancy absolutely pishing yourself laughing, read through this...

My personal favourite "we will annihilate teams this season"

Unfortunately for them, the team they annihilated this season was their own with their coaching, preparation, mid season lads holiday and fans adding to the pressure by attacking the stadium and charging the team bus.

Not recognising our title is equivalent to working at Amazon and not recognising Jeff Bezos as your boss.

A coping strategy employed by the victim.

Suck it up timmy :shh:
Or working in the civil service/government for the crown but hating the monarchy

As the saying goes “ hate the crown but love the half crown”, if they had any principals ...

Another whopper from that thread has taken over as my personal favourite
20210305-095808.jpg

Rangers have had a grand total of two yes only TWO more penalties than them over 31 league games so far and one more than Hibs.

Celtic also actually have a higher conversion rate from penalties sitting at 85% compared 66% for Rangers as well.

Time to dust out the manky old "no excuses" T-shirts for that lot.

Classic from Adam Smith here :)):)):

"They have had 4 red cards issued this season.

None of them led to them having less than 11 players on the park.

They are pish.

They have beaten no one of note over the last year.

The one team of note they did play beat them."
Glad they’ve finally got it and know they are no one of note!

mentally challenged logic us winning the league is going to cost us and we should've allowed the mentally challengeds to win as it would be better for us :D

T_Bhoy

Retired and now a BT Sports pundit

When has a celtic fan never said they get favourable decisions from the men in black? We have no idea if they would have gone through again Lille and Milan, but for the last 3 years I keep hearing that the next team they get will hammer them. Didnt happen too often. The famous Glasgow Rangers will want to win again next year, and start from a higher base than we do. I also think them stopping the 10 will actually hinder them going forward, but if we dont get our act together then they could easily win the next couple of titles. Also I wonder if you had asked them at the start of this year - "Would you forgo a league title in the next 3-5 years to stop then 10? " what their answer would be.
They actually think we’ve put everything in just to stop them! We’ve done everything they haven’t! We’ve got infrastructure, youth set up, young players to develop and sell on with new ones coming in! We’re set for years to come while they’re back at square one!

So really, it'll be about £8 million. Mind dembele was going for 40 million quid, went for 19.5.

We had dembele dollars, now we have Edouard Escudos.
If the transfer fee is £15M and they paid £9M to PSG, are PSG due 40% of any profit?

If so that is £2.4M - taking into account his wages over the last 3.5 years, they will be lucky to break even.

Brilliant seeing their claims of us cheating regarding COVID as well. They 'suspect' we've hidden positive cases and have been doing our own in house testing.
Successfully hiding our positive cases of Covid puts our achievements this season into a whole new perspective.

We haven't lost a game in Europe, nor the SPFL, despite our players having been ravaged with the debilitating, energy sapping Covid.

Losing a few games might expose what we are up to, so not losing a game is obviously part of the master plan to hide our positive cases.

The below nonsense is why they’re going to be continually chasing players, managers and CEOs down the street for the foreseeable future. They’ve been deluded into this way of thinking by their penny pinching current CEO and they’ll accept nothing less now.

“It's not entitlement to suggest that we should expect to win the league.

There simply isn't a facet of Celtic that isn't bigger or better than Sevco.

Our potential is far greater than theirs.

If both clubs are at the peak of their capabilities, we win.

Celtic have been absolutely dreadful this season and somehow Sevco are about the only club in world football to have been completely unaffected by COVID.”
Is it because Sevco is an anagram of Covid :)

"I won’t acknowledge this a title for them. 1. We are in a pandemic and covid has affected us so disproportionately, 2. We are missing the support, the support which is worth 10/15 points more to us and to them is worth 10-20 points less(they can’t hack the pressure), 3. Refereeing, how many times has blatant cheating refereeing cost us this season and likewise how much has it benefited them. That’s just the main points"

B-DB-DB-D

They really buy into this "greatest supporters" thing don't they?

Yeah, I am sure your players are missing performing for the lads that launched barriers at their cars for the crime of losing in the league cup and being a few points behind Rangers at the time.

Like, that must have been so motivating for the team. "Let's go out there and do it for the supporters lads, or they might try to get at us again after the match, no pressure, do it for the fans."

Then OF COURSE we have to be the opposite don't we? Instead of a support that backed their team from the bottom of Scottish football, through setback after setback, to challenging and holding our own in Europe, we are framed as a reason why Rangers would drop 10 to 20 points a season.

So timmy is saying that without supporters it's a level playing field and we are just better?
No no no no REFEREES!!!!

They really buy into this "greatest supporters" thing don't they?

Yeah, I am sure your players are missing performing for the lads that launched barriers at their cars for the crime of losing in the league cup and being a few points behind Rangers at the time.

Like, that must have been so motivating for the team. "Let's go out there and do it for the supporters lads, or they might try to get at us again after the match, no pressure, do it for the fans."

Then OF COURSE we have to be the opposite don't we? Instead of a support that backed their team from the bottom of Scottish football, through setback after setback, to challenging and holding our own in Europe, we are framed as a reason why Rangers would drop 10 to 20 points a season.

So timmy is saying that without supporters it's a level playing field and we are just better?
No no no no REFEREES!!!!

They also conveniently forget that in our missing years, half of their "greatest fans in the world" were replaced by banners !

Another cracker from their resident financial expert Adam Smith 11

Who have they beaten of note in Europe?

I'll save you looking. No one.

They have beaten no one of note in this super duper remarkable run.

The one quality team they came up against swatted them away.

The other result mentioned is a draw in Benfica. They played with 10 men for 80 minutes and could still only draw.

Benfica are 4th in a league ranked 6th in Europe.

So they got a draw against a team ranked about 50th-100th in Europe who played with 10 men for 80 minutes.

Ok they beat Poznan 8th place in the league ranked 29th in Europe.

Or Liege 10th place ( effing bottom half of the table ) in the 8th ranked league in Europe.

Forgive me for not falling for the headlines and looking at the detail.

It really brings me to the conclusion that a lot of these clowns don't really understand football or the actual appeal of football as a form of entertainment.

Thousands of football clubs all over the world, playing seasons loaded with great and exciting matches in all different kinds of competitions. Loving their clubs and loving the game.

You think when, for example, Barcelona were beating Juventus 3-1 in the Champions League final that there were Barca fans sitting there thinking "ah but Madrid have won this more that us and really we should be beating these teams anyway when you think about it."

What's that? You're enjoying your teams excellent form in the Europa League? Enjoying the build up to matches and the music and the "big match" feeling? Enjoying seeing loads of goals in exciting games against great footballing sides from exotic locations and with skillful and athletic players? No no no no NO! Let me tell you why you haven't even played a good team and haven't beaten anyone "of note".

"I'm just looking at the detail."

Jesus, what an utterly soulless and clinical and depressing look at football.
Maybe this is why so many of these guys are more passionate in "debunking" anything positive about Rangers than they are about their own team?
By their own logic Celtic haven't done anything "of note" since the times of black and white TV.
So all that's left is what?
Moaning that Rangers fans are having too much fun watching football because they "haven't beaten anyone of note"?

My take?
Benfica - two brilliant and exciting matches with great goals competed fully by two excellent sides.
Poznan - two tough and hard fought matches where we came out on top with vital goals.
Liege - two open matches with great play on both sides and an absolute wonder goal in the first match.

I watched them all with a few beers and a pile of snacks, celebrated the goals, listened to Heart & Hand's post match content and had six great fun nights during an otherwise pretty miserable year.

"Waaaah but you've beaten no one of note."
Go and f*ck yourself you arrogant, miserable, moany b@st@rd.

Why can't they just enjoy watching their own team in Europe?
Oh... I see... hahahahahaha.

Dunno what's going on with the upbeat music! Sparta haven't even beaten anyone of note there! 4-1 against absolutely tactically clueless sh!te and calamitous defending is nothing to brag about!

It really brings me to the conclusion that a lot of these clowns don't really understand football or the actual appeal of football as a form of entertainment.

Thousands of football clubs all over the world, playing seasons loaded with great and exciting matches in all different kinds of competitions. Loving their clubs and loving the game.

You think when, for example, Barcelona were beating Juventus 3-1 in the Champions League final that there were Barca fans sitting there thinking "ah but Madrid have won this more that us and really we should be beating these teams anyway when you think about it."

What's that? You're enjoying your teams excellent form in the Europa League? Enjoying the build up to matches and the music and the "big match" feeling? Enjoying seeing loads of goals in exciting games against great footballing sides from exotic locations and with skillful and athletic players? No no no no NO! Let me tell you why you haven't even played a good team and haven't beaten anyone "of note".

"I'm just looking at the detail."

Jesus, what an utterly soulless and clinical and depressing look at football.
Maybe this is why so many of these guys are more passionate in "debunking" anything positive about Rangers than they are about their own team?
By their own logic Celtic haven't done anything "of note" since the times of black and white TV.
So all that's left is what?
Moaning that Rangers fans are having too much fun watching football because they "haven't beaten anyone of note"?

My take?
Benfica - two brilliant and exciting matches with great goals competed fully by two excellent sides.
Poznan - two tough and hard fought matches where we came out on top with vital goals.
Liege - two open matches with great play on both sides and an absolute wonder goal in the first match.

I watched them all with a few beers and a pile of snacks, celebrated the goals, listened to Heart & Hand's post match content and had six great fun nights during an otherwise pretty miserable year.

"Waaaah but you've beaten no one of note."
Go and f*ck yourself you arrogant, miserable, moany b@st@rd.

Why can't they just enjoy watching their own team in Europe?
Oh... I see... hahahahahaha.

Dunno what's going on with the upbeat music! Sparta haven't even beaten anyone of note there! 4-1 against absolutely tactically clueless sh!te and calamitous defending is nothing to brag about!

Never thought about it like this.

For mhankie lurkers

Ferencvaros, Lille, Milan and Sparta haven't played anyone of note either.:shh::))

:) Mental bastards on that forum.

The huns have (almost) won the league this season after spending a lot of money from God alone knows where. Part 1 of their scheme, to stop the 10, by fair means or foul, has been successful. Part 2 involves reaching the CL group stages where the mythical 'untold riches' abide. That would, in their mind, give them the cash to pay off all* their debts. (*including the hidden ones that only God knows about.) and put them on an even keel. In order to achieve this they know they will need a couple of 'big name' signings requiring even more mystery cash from *somewhere*. If/When they get scudded out in the CL qualifying stage that, to my mind, should be when the house of cards finally collapses.

There is a guy blaming the effects of covid on BAME people for the club and Edouards form this season on their FB page.

Unwell.

Damn, I should have cracked open bottle of jd before reading that thread on kds. Also need a ready reckoner (excuse the spelling if needed) and slide rule to work out their fantasies

:) Mental bastards on that forum.

The huns have (almost) won the league this season after spending a lot of money from God alone knows where. Part 1 of their scheme, to stop the 10, by fair means or foul, has been successful. Part 2 involves reaching the CL group stages where the mythical 'untold riches' abide. That would, in their mind, give them the cash to pay off all* their debts. (*including the hidden ones that only God knows about.) and put them on an even keel. In order to achieve this they know they will need a couple of 'big name' signings requiring even more mystery cash from *somewhere*. If/When they get scudded out in the CL qualifying stage that, to my mind, should be when the house of cards finally collapses.
They are raging.
It's unfortunate that the Old Firm game on the 21st isn't open to fans.
You'd clean up at the bookies predicting 800 as the actual attendance.

Morelos date of birth : 21/6/96
Kent date of birth: 11/11/96

mentally challenged logic:

Italiabhoy

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

1:21 PM - Today#108883
I think if they sell anyone this year it'll be Kent. He blows hot and cold but on his day is a good attacking player, is young, and has that Liverpool pedigree (which will count esp for EPL clubs).

Morelos is too inconsistant, not very young, a so-so finisher, and a headcase.

Tav and Goldson are ageing journeymen who got lucky this year. No chance either is going for much money at all.

Of the rest, I could see clubs being tempted by Kamara, and that's it.

Morelos date of birth : 21/6/96
Kent date of birth: 11/11/96

mentally challenged logic:
Italiabhoy

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

1:21 PM - Today#108883
I think if they sell anyone this year it'll be Kent. He blows hot and cold but on his day is a good attacking player, is young, and has that Liverpool pedigree (which will count esp for EPL clubs).

Morelos is too inconsistant, not very young, a so-so finisher, and a headcase.

Tav and Goldson are ageing journeymen who got lucky this year. No chance either is going for much money at all.

Of the rest, I could see clubs being tempted by Kamara, and that's it.
Aging journey men who got lucky in almost every single game they played this season! That's some amount of luck.

Remember the time Goss was amazing for us until he wasn't, when you are desperate you will cling to anything.

He will be a decent enough player for them im not saying he is pish like they love to say about all our players but he will be doing nothing in England, he might go to Preston then be back on a free to Hibs a couple of years later like most Scottish players end up doing.

He does not have the fitness or agility to be a top player for me and I think this will become clearer to people next season.

For Goss also see Hyndman, Toral, Docherty etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back