Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
adam smith on kds

in his 'expert' view Ranger's are in deep financial trouble, and insolvency is inevitable in the next few seasons

mad phil in disguise?

has all the same traits
The funniest thing is that he and Phil exist in a completely accountability free environment. So when it turns out that he’s wrong about this, nobody‘s gonna ask him “so what about this whole sevco going bust again thing?” They‘re just gonna go “got any more wild conjecture to throw out to your gullible f***ing audience?”

we're shite but have got away with it because we've only came up against shite. :D

Hulk

Occasional Substitute
I dont see anyone playing it down, just telling it like it is - which is refreshing when we are surrounded by gushing praise for them. Of course they have done well this season, that is why they will win the league and they are where they are in Europe. However, the competition has been terrible this year (even worse than usual) and they have seriously benefitted from that. Had we, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Kilmarnock not had our worst seasons in years, things would have been different. I will give them credit for their European runs, but again would balance that with the fact they haven’t really come up against a good team there either.
If Hibs and Aberdeen had a slightly better season those tramps would’ve been 4th!! They should be thankful they’re second lol.

B-D

MichaelR3

I'm new. Be gentle.
I'm new.  Be gentle.'m new.  Be gentle.

7 minutes ago#108819
I won’t acknowledge this a title for them. 1. We are in a pandemic and covid has affected us so disproportionately, 2. We are missing the support, the support which is worth 10/15 points more to us and to them is worth 10-20 points less(they can’t hack the pressure), 3. Refereeing, how many times has blatant cheating refereeing cost us this season and likewise how much has it benefited them. That’s just the main points.
I can never understand the comments about the fans
Surely that's them saying that when yiu play 11 v 11 on the park, we are a better team haha.

adam smith on kds

in his 'expert' view Ranger's are in deep financial trouble, and insolvency is inevitable in the next few seasons

mad phil in disguise?

has all the same traits
This guy is in for an awful shock. Doing some back of a fag packet maths, I am pretty sure (a) that for the year ending 30 June 2021 we will turnover more than them, (b) they are running at a materially higher cost base than us, (c) despite all the talk about this great cash pile they have / had the difference was only £10m or so at 30 June 2020 (it was something like £20m v £10m), (d) they wasted a fortune on transfers in the summer, (e) we have had supportive shareholders funding the business, (f) we will again sell out 45,000 season tickets at the drop of a hat, (g) 55 and 150 anniversary merchandise will fly off the shelves, (h) I know which of the two squads I think there is more value in and (i) we have a shot at a £30m+ Champions League cash boost. I know whose financial position I would rather be in!!

Got today off work, starting the morning by reading the post-match thread from their first game of the season v Hamilton.

If you fancy absolutely pishing yourself laughing, read through this...

My personal favourite "we will annihilate teams this season"

I like my vermin confident B-D Few pearlers in there:

"10 in a row is looking very, very good - in fact, I doubt it will even stop there"

"Lennon's team are great to watch"

"Strength on bench shows why we will win league."

"Wee Griffiths with his agility and quick feet in crammed penalty boxes will be a bonus when he’s fit." :shh:

"we look far more dynamic far fitter and much quicker than Steven Gerrards Rangers. I envisage his wee torn face has not improved after watched that from behind his couch"

"the team just looked hungry.
This season is going to be something special indeed" B-D

"How'd ya like them chocolates ya lurkin bassas!! Odds for an undefeated 10?"

"Domestically can't see any team being able to cope with us"

This next poet seen the futureB-D

"We need to be more physical at the back or Europe could be a feckin disaster."

I like my vermin confident B-D Few pearlers in there:

"10 in a row is looking very, very good - in fact, I doubt it will even stop there"

"Lennon's team are great to watch"

"Strength on bench shows why we will win league."

"Wee Griffiths with his agility and quick feet in crammed penalty boxes will be a bonus when he’s fit." :shh:

"we look far more dynamic far fitter and much quicker than Steven Gerrards Rangers. I envisage his wee torn face has not improved after watched that from behind his couch"

"the team just looked hungry.
This season is going to be something special indeed" B-D

"How'd ya like them chocolates ya lurkin bassas!! Odds for an undefeated 10?"

"Domestically can't see any team being able to cope with us"

This next poet seen the futureB-D

"We need to be more physical at the back or Europe could be a feckin disaster."
on that thread now, this has aged well :D

bassbhoy

Retired and now a BT Sports pundit

Aug 02, 2020#42
Chatting to a guy there who reckons he’s pals with someone who’s a personal trainer for Eddie & Ollie. And reckons they both want to stay to be legends.

That would do me nicely.

It's all a fix, I won't be able to take any satisfaction or enjoyment from winning the league now it's been confirmed as a fix. B-D

padrepio

Getting on a bit

7:31 PM - Today#108931
Gerrard is doing what we should have done when we were on top....keep moaning about eff everything even though they are getting everything.
The view of the Celtic board is very clear due to their inactivity re resolution 12 and also their complete lack of balls in questioning the financial activities of Sevco especially the last few seasons,
The Celtic board clearly think they need Sevco to be successful in order to financially benefit themselves. There is no other reason for their actions/inactions over the last period of time than this.
This will never be admitted by our board for obvious reasons

This is where it's confirmed by a friend of a mentally challenged :D

Hulk

Occasional Substitute

My non-Celtic-supporting friends also believe this to be true

It's all a fix, I won't be able to take any satisfaction or enjoyment from winning the league now it's been confirmed as a fix. B-D

padrepio

Getting on a bit

7:31 PM - Today#108931
Gerrard is doing what we should have done when we were on top....keep moaning about eff everything even though they are getting everything.
The view of the Celtic board is very clear due to their inactivity re resolution 12 and also their complete lack of balls in questioning the financial activities of Sevco especially the last few seasons,
The Celtic board clearly think they need Sevco to be successful in order to financially benefit themselves. There is no other reason for their actions/inactions over the last period of time than this.
This will never be admitted by our board for obvious reasons

This is where it's confirmed by a friend of a mentally challenged :D

Hulk

Occasional Substitute

My non-Celtic-supporting friends also believe this to be true
Yup, it’s absolutely true and don’t let them forget it.

They only won 4 trebles because we let them. We let them get to the brink of ten before smashing their dreams to pieces. A little revenge.

Timmy are mental. The current message is that we are gash because our squad is old. Barisic is worthless because he‘s 28 years old. Meanwhile back in the real world our left back is the first pick left back for one of the best international teams in the world and theirs is Greg Taylor.

Last edited:
:) Mental bastards on that forum.

The huns have (almost) won the league this season after spending a lot of money from God alone knows where. Part 1 of their scheme, to stop the 10, by fair means or foul, has been successful. Part 2 involves reaching the CL group stages where the mythical 'untold riches' abide. That would, in their mind, give them the cash to pay off all* their debts. (*including the hidden ones that only God knows about.) and put them on an even keel. In order to achieve this they know they will need a couple of 'big name' signings requiring even more mystery cash from *somewhere*. If/When they get scudded out in the CL qualifying stage that, to my mind, should be when the house of cards finally collapses.
This one’s getting close to working out that God is a good bear and is furnishing us with untold riches. Damn him.

However the good Lord doesn’t even want his money back as he is converting his loans into shares. Who is going to explain this to the deluded Tim?

Last edited:
Timmy are mental. The current message is that we are gash because our squad is old. Barisic is worthless because he‘s 28 years old. Meanwhile back in the real world our left back is the first pick left back for one of the best international teams in the world and theirs is Greg Taylor, a guy who at best is third choice for Scotland.
Borna's adam's apple alone would be a better pick than Taylor on his best day

From their match thread.

I quite liked this one... B-D

11:27 AM - 1 day ago#7
Assuming they beat St Midden the day before, I'd take a score draw here, with Eddy scoring again to cement his top goalscorer crown (trust me that sticks in their craw). And denying the scum any chance of winning it at CP.

The crazy doesn't stop there, he continues with...B-D

Above all I want us to be preparing for the game at CP, use this game as practice, get Eddy and Griff back playing together. Bring Soro back in and get some energy and tempo back into the midfield.

They are suffering badly in this long and painful season for them.:shh:

ive never known a rival support so embedded in all things financial at Rangers?
every penny is watched and guessed at its origin and then they actually waste oxygen telling fellow mutants about their own wee sevco money fantasies and how its all dodgy....and never ever once have they turned that high powered perception(joke) inwards to look at their own failings and misgivings.

i hope 55 drives them to utter despair and utter meltdown to never recover, sad deluded pricks

away and wank a deed dug

From their match thread.

I quite liked this one... B-D

11:27 AM - 1 day ago#7
Assuming they beat St Midden the day before, I'd take a score draw here, with Eddy scoring again to cement his top goalscorer crown (trust me that sticks in their craw). And denying the scum any chance of winning it at CP.

The crazy doesn't stop there, he continues with...B-D

Above all I want us to be preparing for the game at CP, use this game as practice, get Eddy and Griff back playing together. Bring Soro back in and get some energy and tempo back into the midfield.

They are suffering badly in this long and painful season for them.:shh:
“Trust me” he says! I genuinely had no idea who the top scorer was until he mentioned it. The goals goals are spread throughout our team is a bi* part of why we’ve been successful.

This one’s getting close to working out that God is a good bear and is furnishing us with untold riches. Damn him.

However the good Lord doesn’t even want his money back as he is converting his loans into share. Who is going to explain this to the deluded Tim?

Yeah well what is god going to do with money anyway? Apart from giving it to us.

Sorry, Mick McCarthy!? Brilliant.

I had to google where he was now. I see he just signed a two-year contract with Cardiff today.
Yes mate. I only seen a couple of lines saying there’s substance so no quotes or anything. They definitely seem to be quenching rumours of some big Hollywood appointment. I think they’re going to try to minimise risk with all the new appointments they need. New DoF/head of recruitment but try to keep Kennedy or an ex Tim as manager so there’s still knowledge of the type of players required for the game here.

Give the DoF time to settle and see what type of players are required in this league then if Kennedy or whoever is chased down the street next January they’ll look to a different type of manager. Bringing a load of new people without the knowledge of the league to spend every penny they have on a new team would be a massive risk. I think the sensible business side of them will need to minimise the risks.

“Trust me” he says! I genuinely had no idea who the top scorer was until he mentioned it. The goals goals are spread throughout our team is a bi* part of why we’ve been successful.
Agree. Other players scoring is anything but a problem for us. It’s exactly what we needed. Numbers are obviously good for your striker but anybody watching us and Alfie with half a brain can see his play will have helped us with at least as many goals as he scored last season. Edouard is what Alfie was last season but with less goals. When he’s not scoring he’s useless to them and he hasn’t been scoring either.

20210306-014612.jpg

Shots fired for next season. If they weren't so utterly shite I'd be quaking in my boots B-D :shh:
Peter will be chairman and pulling the strings. Also, where’s this new guy plucking money from that Peter never. They think they have more resources than us by looking over our accounts for the past couple of seasons. Our income grew by something like 16% while theirs dropped by 11% and we are still adding sponsors and finding income streams. They were at their ceiling.

Watched the first few minutes of that.

Apparently the keeper hasn't adjusted to the Scottish game.

No fucking clue what that means!
Glad you said it......I’ve been sitting for about ten minutes trying to work out if it’s the tactics or the speed of our game, or the physicality hahahahaha

What's their earliest recording of singing about 10IaR?

Is there one from 2012?

(Maybe they never sang about it... because they say it was never important. It was all about the quadruple treble).:))

Peter will be chairman and pulling the strings. Also, where’s this new guy plucking money from that Peter never. They think they have more resources than us by looking over our accounts for the past couple of seasons. Our income grew by something like 16% while theirs dropped by 11% and we are still adding sponsors and finding income streams. They were at their ceiling.
They were at their ceiling.

Good point.

20210306-014612.jpg

Shots fired for next season. If they weren't so utterly shite I'd be quaking in my boots B-D :shh:
How quickly they’ve turned on Peter! The man who weaselled his way into every part of Scottish football to pull strings for them and bring them all that glory they had is at fault! No one was saying this when Lennon was winning games last season! Some how losing the most influential individual they’ve ever had at the club is a good thing for them?!?! They’re in for a shock with the cost cutting measures they’re about to go through! If they get Eddie Howe it’s because he can work with no money! As soon as he got a bit to spend he was relegated!

20210306-014612.jpg

- Peter is out
- Lennon is out
- Brown will be out
- Edouard, Ajer and Christie will be out.
- 4 Loan players will be out
- And they will be out of the Champions league

What's left of Celtic will be watching Clarke play 4-5-1 next season with Bayo up front and the eggchaser CEO getting hounded for doing the job he was brought in for (downsizing)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back