Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
this mentally challenged is away with the fairies

the-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606
the-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606

38 seconds ago#109390

As i said earlier in the thread i'm still hoping for the greatest comeback in the history of sport unfolding for us in the same way i watch the lottery and thunderball draws dreaming of getting the jackpot. IF we win the next 2 games which is a big ask i get a gut feeling Sky will be pushing for the first split game to be at Ibrox to make it a showcase game with the league still alive. Lets say that happens and we beat them again and their next fixture after that is something like Aberdeen, Hibs or Livi away. An unlikely defeat there combined with a few injuries their arses will start making buttons even if they only need 1 point from the last 3 games. Just cast your mind back to 1998 and say our last 3 fixtures were Hearts, Hibs away and St Johnstone at home and we only needed 1 point to win our first league in 10 years after losing the previous 3 fixtures which included 2 defeats to Rangers. You would be in panic mode.

That really can’t be a serious post even for them given the evidence of Rangers season like still being unbeaten with only 7 games left and given the fact that Celtic are way more likely to drop points than us. I know a few Uber Tim’s and even they gave up months ago so either this guy is at it trying to get on Kerryfail or he’s an inmate at Carstairs.

This is not Kerrydale, but almost as good and the seethe is tremendous from the poets and luvvies that use it. r/Glasgow at its Nationalist, middle class, poet finest here folks. Click on this thread and Drink it in.

So are you telling us is a forum for “intelligent” poets? I use the word intelligent advisedly though as I have never met one that I’d consider intelligent.

So are you telling us is a forum for “intelligent” poets? I use the word intelligent advisedly though as I have never met one that I’d consider intelligent.
Reddit is heavily skewed towards those below the age of 40, middle class, studenty, woke as %^*& - that kinda thing.

If youd ever spent much time on reddit youd know these people certainly arent as intelligent as they would like to think they are

FA4-AF009-F822-49-F1-8-A33-BAD2-F70-E0-D4-F.jpg
This is fucking glorious

It really brings me to the conclusion that a lot of these clowns don't really understand football or the actual appeal of football as a form of entertainment.

Thousands of football clubs all over the world, playing seasons loaded with great and exciting matches in all different kinds of competitions. Loving their clubs and loving the game.

You think when, for example, Barcelona were beating Juventus 3-1 in the Champions League final that there were Barca fans sitting there thinking "ah but Madrid have won this more that us and really we should be beating these teams anyway when you think about it."

What's that? You're enjoying your teams excellent form in the Europa League? Enjoying the build up to matches and the music and the "big match" feeling? Enjoying seeing loads of goals in exciting games against great footballing sides from exotic locations and with skillful and athletic players? No no no no NO! Let me tell you why you haven't even played a good team and haven't beaten anyone "of note".

"I'm just looking at the detail."

Jesus, what an utterly soulless and clinical and depressing look at football.
Maybe this is why so many of these guys are more passionate in "debunking" anything positive about Rangers than they are about their own team?
By their own logic Celtic haven't done anything "of note" since the times of black and white TV.
So all that's left is what?
Moaning that Rangers fans are having too much fun watching football because they "haven't beaten anyone of note"?

My take?
Benfica - two brilliant and exciting matches with great goals competed fully by two excellent sides.
Poznan - two tough and hard fought matches where we came out on top with vital goals.
Liege - two open matches with great play on both sides and an absolute wonder goal in the first match.

I watched them all with a few beers and a pile of snacks, celebrated the goals, listened to Heart & Hand's post match content and had six great fun nights during an otherwise pretty miserable year.

"Waaaah but you've beaten no one of note."
Go and f*ck yourself you arrogant, miserable, moany b@st@rd.

Why can't they just enjoy watching their own team in Europe?
Oh... I see... hahahahahaha.

Dunno what's going on with the upbeat music! Sparta haven't even beaten anyone of note there! 4-1 against absolutely tactically clueless sh!te and calamitous defending is nothing to brag about!
Spot on mate.

B-D B-D B-D B-D

Until we use the conduit snp to finally break the union and then rid ourselves of snp, labour, tory we will have to put up with this sh*te. Beating them on the park just papers over the cracks of what you're talking about.
We pander to these right wing fascists, and dont ever forget that is all they are, small men who roam in packs and wouldnt have the balls to act the way the do without their lodges. Times are gonny change over the next 10 years or so, here and in the north.
When you look out your window and see fireworks falling out the sky tonight, see them as the dying embers of a brutal medieval empire.
Our flame has been burning for centuries and its never been so bright

Winning the SPL is related to the the dying of a medieval empire? What the hell. That lady's front bottom is allowed out in public? Is allowed to vote. Is allowed to have children. Mental.

"Used to support Rangers, I was even in Manchester for the infamous UEFA cup final. Can honestly say, generally speaking, a more unpleasant bunch of people you could never hope to meet. I stopped following the team just so I wouldn’t be associated with the bigotry and hatred that flows through the support."

State of that whopper hahahahaha, good riddance ya rat.
Hey, its Graeme Speirs

This has just been posted to the Sevco thread at 7.30am on a Sunday morning and it's absolutely delicious

I think you are completely missing the point. I will be the first to say that I think that a strong challenge will help us in the long run...I just wish it wasn’t from your rancid bigoted organisation that brings nothing positive whatsoever to Scottish society at all...and is willing to cheat in any way possible... be it dodging covid protocols, biased refereeing, flouting financial fair play rules, dodging tax etc etc to achieve its goals...safe in the knowledge that there will be no repercussions whatsoever from a compliant and biased media, footballing governing body or judicial system....the dream for me would be for Scotland to get two places at the top Champions League table, and an Aberdeen (with a new stadium), Hearts, Hibs or a Dundee United to somehow qualify too...that would be the game changer....and the new Huns to fold again like their last toxic incarnation....what’s done is done this season, a freak season..winning a league during a pandemic....I've put that one beside your old clubs shared league 1 wins, World War l regional championship wins and double contract / unregistered player / tax cheating Premiership wins for relevance.....I’m quite happy in the knowledge that we’ve won two nine in a rows, an invincible treble, the quadruple treble, the European Cup, and will hopefully overtake the two Hun clubs trophy haul (when added together) in the near future.... yours is an Empire built on sand...watch out for those Champions League qualifiers in the Summer, they can be quite tricky...btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying....ps make sure don’t cancel your golf membership, you’ll be needing it again soon

:oops:

Do they realise that their bitterness actually makes everything sweeter for us?

This one's taking it well :)) :

"I think you are completely missing the point. I will be the first to say that I think that a strong challenge will help us in the long run...I just wish it wasn’t from your rancid bigoted organisation that brings nothing positive whatsoever to Scottish society at all...and is willing to cheat in any way possible... be it dodging covid protocols, biased refereeing, flouting financial fair play rules, dodging tax etc etc to achieve its goals...safe in the knowledge that there will be no repercussions whatsoever from a compliant and biased media, footballing governing body or judicial system....the dream for me would be for Scotland to get two places at the top Champions League table, and an Aberdeen (with a new stadium), Hearts, Hibs or a Dundee United to somehow qualify too...that would be the game changer....and the new Huns to fold again like their last toxic incarnation....what’s done is done this season, a freak season..winning a league during a pandemic....I've put that one beside your old clubs shared league 1 wins, World War l regional championship wins and double contract / unregistered player / tax cheating Premiership wins for relevance.....I’m quite happy in the knowledge that we’ve won two nine in a rows, an invincible treble, the quadruple treble, the European Cup, and will hopefully overtake the two Hun clubs trophy haul (when added together) in the near future.... yours is an Empire built on sand...watch out for those Champions League qualifiers in the Summer, they can be quite tricky...btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying....ps make sure don’t cancel your golf membership, you’ll be needing it again soon."

"I think you are completely missing the point. I will be the first to say that I think that a strong challenge will help us in the long run...I just wish it wasn’t from your rancid bigoted organisation that brings nothing positive whatsoever to Scottish society at all...and is willing to cheat in any way possible... be it dodging covid protocols, biased refereeing, flouting financial fair play rules, dodging tax etc etc to achieve its goals...safe in the knowledge that there will be no repercussions whatsoever from a compliant and biased media, footballing governing body or judicial system....the dream for me would be for Scotland to get two places at the top Champions League table, and an Aberdeen (with a new stadium), Hearts, Hibs or a Dundee United to somehow qualify too...that would be the game changer....and the new Huns to fold again like their last toxic incarnation....what’s done is done this season, a freak season..winning a league during a pandemic....I've put that one beside your old clubs shared league 1 wins, World War l regional championship wins and double contract / unregistered player / tax cheating Premiership wins for relevance.....I’m quite happy in the knowledge that we’ve won two nine in a rows, an invincible treble, the quadruple treble, the European Cup, and will hopefully overtake the two Hun clubs trophy haul (when added together) in the near future.... yours is an Empire built on sand...watch out for those Champions League qualifiers in the Summer, they can be quite tricky...btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying....ps make sure don’t cancel your golf membership, you’ll be needing it again soon."
It's their wee comfort blanket, leave them alone as its all they have, they are in bits over this. I can see a long road back for Ce***c as there dominance is now over as a blue phoenix has certainly risen from the ashes.

B-)

1:47 AM - Today#3273
The good old days indeed Shane. You’re, in my opinion, the worst signing in Celtic’s modern history. Worse than Rafael Scheidt. The worst. Certainly the worst centre half I’ve ever seen in a Celtic jersey.
Cannot wait for the day that this carrot is back in Brighton, well out the way of a big club. He might be a Celtic supporter but he’s never a Celtic player in a million years. An embarrassment.
I honestly hope that he sees some of this. I know the vile sectarian abuse that he’s been getting is abhorrent, and shame on Instagram for not taking action. But here’s some abuse that he really should take on board; you’re an eff disgrace of a football player. You’ve embarrassed every one of us this season and I can’t wait for the day that I never have to see you in a Celtic jersey again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrnyBhoy, ScottishBhoyinSydney like this post

This has just been posted to the Sevco thread at 7.30am on a Sunday morning and it's absolutely delicious

I think you are completely missing the point. I will be the first to say that I think that a strong challenge will help us in the long run...I just wish it wasn’t from your rancid bigoted organisation that brings nothing positive whatsoever to Scottish society at all...and is willing to cheat in any way possible... be it dodging covid protocols, biased refereeing, flouting financial fair play rules, dodging tax etc etc to achieve its goals...safe in the knowledge that there will be no repercussions whatsoever from a compliant and biased media, footballing governing body or judicial system....the dream for me would be for Scotland to get two places at the top Champions League table, and an Aberdeen (with a new stadium), Hearts, Hibs or a Dundee United to somehow qualify too...that would be the game changer....and the new Huns to fold again like their last toxic incarnation....what’s done is done this season, a freak season..winning a league during a pandemic....I've put that one beside your old clubs shared league 1 wins, World War l regional championship wins and double contract / unregistered player / tax cheating Premiership wins for relevance.....I’m quite happy in the knowledge that we’ve won two nine in a rows, an invincible treble, the quadruple treble, the European Cup, and will hopefully overtake the two Hun clubs trophy haul (when added together) in the near future.... yours is an Empire built on sand...watch out for those Champions League qualifiers in the Summer, they can be quite tricky...btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying....ps make sure don’t cancel your golf membership, you’ll be needing it again soon

:oops:

Do they realise that their bitterness actually makes everything sweeter for us?

Honestly never get tired of drinking in their tears and bitterness.

Glorious! B-)

“Winning a league during a pandemic” hahahahahaha

Short memory that one. Clearly forgot about their 9th title.

Thinking they can tell people who they support or should support. They’re so needy.

Where do they get this shite from! My understanding is he has been a Liverpool fan all his life and he’s never supported them, there was a statement made by someone that he was a fan of them, which I’m sure he said never happened. I suppose anyone will know if they’ve read his biography. Carragher was an Everton fan.

It won't take much to fix Celtic :))

- They are Managerless.
- Need to appoint a DOF.
- Ntcham, Ping-pong and El-hamed already away.
- Kenny, Elyounoussi , Laxalt and Duffy:( end of loan deals.
- Brown end of contract.
- Ajer, Edouard and Christie all want out in the summer and will be sold.
- Rogic, Griffiths and Ajeti all 3 are so unfit that they haven't played one full 90 mins this season.
- Barkas, Hazard and Bain all as terrible as each other.
- Jullien could be out till October/November time.

That's potentially a dozen or so new signings needed plus a new manager and DOF to be put in place as well by late June when the come back to training.

All being overseen by a CEO who's never negotiated a football transfer in his life and while most of the agents and managers in Europe will be preoccupied watching the Euros.

They are utterly deluded and all Rangers need to do in the summer is add two quality players to pull even further ahead of them next season.
Should stick a wee £350 K bid in for the wee turn coat Googlie eyes to further unsettle them :)

The league doesn't really count because ra Sellick weren't strong but they were happy to accept 7 titles when we either had points deducted, were not even in the same league as them or had a team full of Championship players.

Brilliant

Don’t forget the one where they didn’t actually play all the fucking games and were gifted it through a dodgy as %^*& Zoom call.

7.30am on a Sunday morning and one of the mentally challengeds is coming out with that paranoia, it's fucking wild.

Just wait til we get the point we need:

It will be all over the media its 55 and our first title in 10 years and they will be slabbering online to anyone who will listen:

"They pure died man!! Its their first title so it pure is man!'

Thats it. Thats how they will spend their day.

Their agony is fantastic B-) B-) B-)

Where do they get this shite from! My understanding is he has been a Liverpool fan all his life and he’s never supported them, there was a statement made by someone that he was a fan of them, which I’m sure he said never happened. I suppose anyone will know if they’ve read his biography. Carragher was an Everton fan.
I've got a pic in my phone of SG , probably 4 or 5 years old in a Rangers away top .

Just wait til we get the point we need:

It will be all over the media its 55 and our first title in 10 years and they will be slabbering online to anyone who will listen:

"They pure died man!! Its their first title so it pure is man!'

Thats it. Thats how they will spend their day.

Their agony is fantastic B-) B-) B-)

I got blocked by one of them on Twitter for asking "is it not more embarrassing that a brand new team (sevco) have formed, made their way through the Scottish leagues and stopped you getting your hallowed 10?"

B-D

It won't take much to fix Celtic :))

- They are Managerless.
- Need to appoint a DOF.
- Ntcham, Ping-pong and El-hamed already away.
- Kenny, Elyounoussi , Laxalt and Duffy:( end of loan deals.
- Brown end of contract.
- Ajer, Edouard and Christie all want out in the summer and will be sold.
- Rogic, Griffiths and Ajeti all 3 are so unfit that they haven't played one full 90 mins this season.
- Barkas, Hazard and Bain all as terrible as each other.
- Jullien could be out till October/November time.

That's potentially a dozen or so new signings needed plus a new manager and DOF to be put in place as well by late June when the come back to training.

All being overseen by a CEO who's never negotiated a football transfer in his life and while most of the agents and managers in Europe will be preoccupied watching the Euros.

They are utterly deluded and all Rangers need to do in the summer is add two quality players to pull even further ahead of them next season.
CEO doesn't start till July as well.

Love how so many of them seem to be banging on about the Union and Orange Walks as well as Rangers just now, like all the bitterness in their lives has just welled up and exploded. Normal service in this country is being resumed.
Which is just mental to me. If the Union ended tomorrow and orange walks were stopped, Rangers would still be here and we’d all still be supporting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back