Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has just been posted to the Sevco thread at 7.30am on a Sunday morning and it's absolutely delicious

I think you are completely missing the point. I will be the first to say that I think that a strong challenge will help us in the long run...I just wish it wasn’t from your rancid bigoted organisation that brings nothing positive whatsoever to Scottish society at all...and is willing to cheat in any way possible... be it dodging covid protocols, biased refereeing, flouting financial fair play rules, dodging tax etc etc to achieve its goals...safe in the knowledge that there will be no repercussions whatsoever from a compliant and biased media, footballing governing body or judicial system....the dream for me would be for Scotland to get two places at the top Champions League table, and an Aberdeen (with a new stadium), Hearts, Hibs or a Dundee United to somehow qualify too...that would be the game changer....and the new Huns to fold again like their last toxic incarnation....what’s done is done this season, a freak season..winning a league during a pandemic....I've put that one beside your old clubs shared league 1 wins, World War l regional championship wins and double contract / unregistered player / tax cheating Premiership wins for relevance.....I’m quite happy in the knowledge that we’ve won two nine in a rows, an invincible treble, the quadruple treble, the European Cup, and will hopefully overtake the two Hun clubs trophy haul (when added together) in the near future.... yours is an Empire built on sand...watch out for those Champions League qualifiers in the Summer, they can be quite tricky...btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying....ps make sure don’t cancel your golf membership, you’ll be needing it again soon

:oops:

Do they realise that their bitterness actually makes everything sweeter for us?
Feel the Seeth,feel the Seeth indeed.

“The quadruple treble”
I love how they bang on about this like it’s a trophy in itself. Four domestic trebles in a row, well done, the most important trophy is the one you’re competing for.

Jackie McNamara on sky today, hopeful for some more quality content B-)

A whole new level of desperation.

Yep always makes laugh that sort of shit. Even for them that’s an extremely poor comfort blanket. Do they seriously think any bear will be giving a flying feck. We won the title on the pitch they didn’t. The reality is they lost a few first team players for a grand total of 2 games during COVID playing games that even with all their first team players playing they wouldn’t have won anyway against a high flying Livvy team.

These mentally challenged tears are delicious.

tenor.gif

“The quadruple treble”
I love how they bang on about this like it’s a trophy in itself. Four domestic trebles in a row, well done, the most important trophy is the one you’re competing for.

Jackie McNamara on sky today, hopeful for some more quality content B-)
Looks and sounds like he’s about to break down in tears at any moment

I take it Shane Duffy was part of the agreement to give us the title? :D :D

And Barkas.

And Griffiths.

Too right and COVID was planned specifically to give us the title as well. We secretly hired these scientists from that Wuhan lab many years ago with some fiendish planning(Better planning than Master sifo-dyas in creating the clone army). We also hypnotised the Celtic hierarchy in ordering that trip to Dubai and hid Lennons Snus under Broonies lounger at the pool to set them up.

Its some fecking planning effort.

Where do they get this shite from! My understanding is he has been a Liverpool fan all his life and he’s never supported them, there was a statement made by someone that he was a fan of them, which I’m sure he said never happened. I suppose anyone will know if they’ve read his biography. Carragher was an Everton fan.
They just make shit up. I’m amazed at how easily they lie. One posted about stuff test and buried in the middle of it was “video of our players shaking fans hands”. It shows the type of people they are and how they go through life.

I had 2 Tim's in the back of my taxi last night picked up in Larkhall and dropped off in Hillhouse, not a word was said till we hit Hamilton then they started to "talk" football, asked if I was a hun I politely said yes , they went on about the crowds at Ibrox, I reminded them about the riots at parkhead ect, the bit that made me chuckle was when one said that they had a load of fireworks and they were going to set them off when we were doing ours to show how much they hated us, I kid you not, they asked why I was laughing the fare was £12 odds I said give me a tenner and put the rest towards their fireworks, I blame the schools, the fans that keep given...

@ the dhim who posted that: “I’m happy to talk about this. Let’s start a campaign and call it Resolution 55. Terms on the RFC side of the negotiations would also include dropping out the titles won when we weren’t there. You can’t hold them against us any more than you can hold them against Barcelona or Man City or any other club that wasn’t in the same competition as you at that time. So our position is..... you can say you got four in a row and we can start again when fans come back. Deal? No? Then let’s stop the hypothetical shite.”

donnybhoy:I would love someone to explain to me how flying a small aeroplane is either a necessary work purpose or exercise.

Decent wind up in normal times but not in the midfle of a pandemic.

Frankly I wouldn't blame the rest of the population for just saying eff it and getting on with their lives.

If this leads to UEFA removing games from Hampden then it will be deserved and simply a consequence of the SFA never standing up these reprobates.

This guy simultaneously thinks there are loads of people crammed in to that plane and also that the pilot could work from home.

Wouldn’t mind shagging the bitterness out of her

Unless you
This has just been posted to the Sevco thread at 7.30am on a Sunday morning and it's absolutely delicious

I think you are completely missing the point. I will be the first to say that I think that a strong challenge will help us in the long run...I just wish it wasn’t from your rancid bigoted organisation that brings nothing positive whatsoever to Scottish society at all...and is willing to cheat in any way possible... be it dodging covid protocols, biased refereeing, flouting financial fair play rules, dodging tax etc etc to achieve its goals...safe in the knowledge that there will be no repercussions whatsoever from a compliant and biased media, footballing governing body or judicial system....the dream for me would be for Scotland to get two places at the top Champions League table, and an Aberdeen (with a new stadium), Hearts, Hibs or a Dundee United to somehow qualify too...that would be the game changer....and the new Huns to fold again like their last toxic incarnation....what’s done is done this season, a freak season..winning a league during a pandemic....I've put that one beside your old clubs shared league 1 wins, World War l regional championship wins and double contract / unregistered player / tax cheating Premiership wins for relevance.....I’m quite happy in the knowledge that we’ve won two nine in a rows, an invincible treble, the quadruple treble, the European Cup, and will hopefully overtake the two Hun clubs trophy haul (when added together) in the near future.... yours is an Empire built on sand...watch out for those Champions League qualifiers in the Summer, they can be quite tricky...btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying....ps make sure don’t cancel your golf membership, you’ll be needing it again soon

:oops:

Do they realise that their bitterness actually makes everything sweeter for us?

No mention of who got that 2nd champions league spot? Other than that, great content. Would read again :shh:B-)

I had 2 Tim's in the back of my taxi last night picked up in Larkhall and dropped off in Hillhouse, not a word was said till we hit Hamilton then they started to "talk" football, asked if I was a hun I politely said yes , they went on about the crowds at Ibrox, I reminded them about the riots at parkhead ect, the bit that made me chuckle was when one said that they had a load of fireworks and they were going to set them off when we were doing ours to show how much they hated us, I kid you not, they asked why I was laughing the fare was £12 odds I said give me a tenner and put the rest towards their fireworks, I blame the schools, the fans that keep given...
I would have kicked them out as soon as he called me a hun.

I'm just treating it like a Bobby Ewing moment

As far as I'm concerned this year didn't happen football wise.

Will be going for 10 next year as competitive football without fans is pretty pointless.

More and more fans are coming to that conclusion across Europe.

This season helped pass the time during lockdown but ultimately there were so many freak results as to make expunging the season the only reasonable solution.

Diddy players have taken it seriously but most haven't.

McIlroy said it about the golf. 'Its nice to be out playing but I can't get the edge without the fans it is pretty pointless in a way so you will find a lot of freak results'.

Adam Smith :))

Maybe he is an undercover bear afterall.
Took it serious enough to chase your own players out the stadium, and scribble on a few dirty bedsheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back