Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's saying, that if they had better players and a better manager, they'd have won the League... B-D B-D B-D
There’s where every losing team is going wrong.
Better players and better management equates to better result.
Sigmund Freud, eat your heart out.
More akin to Clement Freud.

They won’t be happy now that Bobby Lennox sees us coming!

2491931-E-2-DBA-41-AB-A51-D-173233-FCD0-EB.jpg

099-DC9-F6-15-BC-4700-A188-CC18-B72-D39-DD.jpg

Think thats the point mate.
Ha , Sorry lads,

Just came on here quickly, to have a laugh at them.

I used to know one of them about thirty years ago. We were going to put a starter motor on some old car. He said "It's in the house" (I had never been in before) "Where" I asked! "On top of the cooker"
That is where it was! On the eye level grill....if anyone is old enough to remember those.

Forgot to say, it was an old second hand starter motor, covered in shit. Don't know if it was from an engine or the cooker!

Last edited:
this mentally challenged is away with the fairies

the-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606
the-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606

38 seconds ago#109390

As i said earlier in the thread i'm still hoping for the greatest comeback in the history of sport unfolding for us in the same way i watch the lottery and thunderball draws dreaming of getting the jackpot. IF we win the next 2 games which is a big ask i get a gut feeling Sky will be pushing for the first split game to be at Ibrox to make it a showcase game with the league still alive. Lets say that happens and we beat them again and their next fixture after that is something like Aberdeen, Hibs or Livi away. An unlikely defeat there combined with a few injuries their arses will start making buttons even if they only need 1 point from the last 3 games. Just cast your mind back to 1998 and say our last 3 fixtures were Hearts, Hibs away and St Johnstone at home and we only needed 1 point to win our first league in 10 years after losing the previous 3 fixtures which included 2 defeats to Rangers. You would be in panic mode.
Its the hope that kills you. Hahaha get it up you. Can you see us now?

Isn't he IRA sympathiser Compston's pal?

Living in LA and drapes a Celtic scarf around any celebrity he meets so he can post it on Twitter.

Absolutely tragic and I love the fact that he's so miserable that he dug out photos of 10 year old (FALSE) newspaper headlines to try and deflect from our success.

Utterly disgraceful. Their “win” should now be revoked. The Club fined for the cost of policing and damage control with clear up and then banned from any and all up and coming games.
Hahaha.

We win it, legitimately, on the pitch, in record time, and they want the SFA to revoke it because our fans broke Covid rules.

The same Covid rules that have been broken by Celtic fans more than once this season.

By that logic their attempt at the title would have been revoked in Oct/Nov!

btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying
I remember being part of a crowd of 30'000 fans at 4th tier game (got to be a word record??) at Hampden when we beat Queens Park.

It was chuffing freezing as well and I sat on my arse for 90 mins. and jumped up to celebrate our injury time winner and nearly pulled my hamstring!

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Favourite all-time player
Tommy Burns

First name on the team-sheet

10 minutes ago#109666

The best team lost, the best team handed the second best team their 1st title on a plate. If we didn't have a squad full of cowards and a shampoo manager we would have won that league. If they were the better team and won it I would accept it and move on but the fact we had to watch that mess all season has me sick to the stomach. There's losing having given it your best and there's what we did. Enjoy your 1st title you fecking mutants.
We thought ye gave it yer best shot, but ye missed the three stooges. SHOOT THE BOARD!

I remember being part of a crowd of 30'000 fans at 4th tier game (got to be a word record??) at Hampden when we beat Queens Park.

It was chuffing freezing as well and I sat on my arse for 90 mins. and jumped up to celebrate our injury time winner and nearly pulled my hamstring!
Got soaked walking from Rutherglen freezing cold and a dreadful game all part of the journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back