Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read somewhere that Eastern Orthodox do it in a different direction from RC's. I think remembering it said it said one does up, down, left, right while the other does up, down right, left. Admittedly it was years ago and it may also be BS.
Either way, voodoo no worky!
i was in cyprus a few years ago and got talking to a lady who had just returned from a service at a local greek orthodox church.i asked her what was the difference between her church and the roman catholic church as to me it was all the same with statues hand crossing and hail mary`s. she was taken aback with my question and said to me that the orthodox churches worldwide did not believe in the pope and could not understand how an ordinary man could be elected into such a position.blasphemy and heresy were some of the words she used!

i was in cyprus a few years ago and got talking to a lady who had just returned from a service at a local greek orthodox church.i asked her what was the difference between her church and the roman catholic church as to me it was all the same with statues hand crossing and hail mary`s. she was taken aback with my question and said to me that the orthodox churches worldwide did not believe in the pope and could not understand how an ordinary man could be elected into such a position.blasphemy and heresy were some of the words she used!
A fine summation sir. Indeed the orthodox churches do not understand how a mere mortal can claim to be god’s vessel on earth. A folly of self importance and indulgence

Vatican plc - the worlds biggest Ponzi scheme!

he'd be sent off every other game in a blue jersey
and he scores a lot of penalties, little else

we have progressed over the last 3 years - he would be a regression
H
He is garbage.
NO one on here would have signed Ryan jack , glen Kamara or Scott Wright . We should be first in the queue for Ferguson , doig of Hiibs & nisbett too if he’s still about .

H

NO one on here would have signed Ryan jack , glen Kamara or Scott Wright . We should be first in the queue for Ferguson , doig of Hiibs & nisbett too if he’s still about .
Ferguson is garbage, Boab, I’ve watched him umpteen times hoping to see something and he’s rank, sorry, we’ve moved way beyond that level of player, same with Doig and Nisbett.

I just read this on the Records website :))

Ffs they were playing against teenagers last night, cringworthy pish as always.

Who will have impressed Howe?​

Plenty of loan players in action but there were a handful of under contract stars who turned heads.

Tom Rogic - The Wizard of Oz looked sharp and fitter than he has in a long time. His drag backs and telling through balls were a highlight - especially during the the second half onslaught.

Ferguson is garbage, Boab, I’ve watched him umpteen times hoping to see something and he’s rank, sorry, we’ve moved way beyond that level of player, same with Doig and Nisbett.
I don’t see him as the finished article mate , but he plays a lot of games , scores a few goals , he’s got young legs , which we all acknowledge that we are gonna need in midfield.

I personally don’t think Joe Aribo is a big game midfielder , but he’s had exposure in big games & we’ve taken positive results from them . I think he’s the perfect midfielder at home to park the bus fc btw , so for me Ferguson would be a project , albeit , not a particularly cheap project , but for me he’s further down the line .

IMO , it’s worth keeping an eye on our own doorstep , pick up the odd gem hopefully .

Doig yes, the others we really shouldn't.

Ferguson is woeful.
Definetly Doig, he has plenty of potential and pushes up the field, which we like to do.
A no from me on Ferguson, he wouldn’t get in the team in an injury crisis.
Nisbett I’m not quite sold on, another Cumdog maybe, looks great against us, not so good for us? Maybe we should strike early, and hope he doesn’t become a Hastie, or wait another season and end up paying more, if he has another good season.
Whilst on Hivs, they could well be 2nd next season if they keep Doig and Nisbett. Eddie who and Sheepy G won’t be consistent over the first few months, Hivs can create a gap between themselves and 3rd by Xmas.

I don’t see him as the finished article mate , but he plays a lot of games , scores a few goals , he’s got young legs , which we all acknowledge that we are gonna need in midfield.

I personally don’t think Joe Aribo is a big game midfielder , but he’s had exposure in big games & we’ve taken positive results from them . I think he’s the perfect midfielder at home to park the bus fc btw , so for me Ferguson would be a project , albeit , not a particularly cheap project , but for me he’s further down the line .

IMO , it’s worth keeping an eye on our own doorstep , pick up the odd gem hopefully .
The boy McCann at St Johnstone is far more suited to how we play then Ferguson.

Went for a wee look on KDS there for the firstime in a while.

There is genuinely more chat about “the Covid 5” and our decision to appeal their ban than there is about their own club being on the cusp of appointing a new manager. Sevco thread in full flow at the top of the page whilst the new manager thread is a few lines down.

Absolute fûcking weirdos.

And then there is this...

There is genuinely more chat about “the Covid 5” and our decision to appeal their ban than there is about their own club being on the cusp of appointing a new manager. Sevco thread in full flow at the top of the page whilst the new manager thread is a few lines down.

Did ye aye lol

Whopper of the highest order.

There are a group of Catholic faith in that mould as well who call the pope a fraud and don’t buy into the RC version of events . I think they are called traditional or orthodox Catholic , I only know this through an old workmate who is one of them , don’t get me wrong still a yahoo supporter who used the term Hun etc which I pulled him up on . I just thought he was a run of the mill RC until we held a diversity focus group thing foisted upon us and he mentioned it . Apparently quite big worldwide but not really in the UK . I just thought all catholic’s were Roman until that point .

There are a group of Catholic faith in that mould as well who call the pope a fraud and don’t buy into the RC version of events . I think they are called traditional or orthodox Catholic , I only know this through an old workmate who is one of them , don’t get me wrong still a yahoo supporter who used the term Hun etc which I pulled him up on . I just thought he was a run of the mill RC until we held a diversity focus group thing foisted upon us and he mentioned it . Apparently quite big worldwide but not really in the UK . I just thought all catholic’s were Roman until that point .
Yep - 'catholic' means something different to orthodox churches. It means something along the lines of 'member of the universal Christian church'. I went to a mate's dad's funeral a few years back and it was orthodox Lithuanian. They used the word catholic in the service and I said to my mate that I didn't know his dad was catholic. He put my ignorance right!

" Got up for work this morning "
A lie right there in the first sentence

Now we know whey we appealed the Covid players ban. according to this Dhim we knew we were getting them in cup:

"Bring it on, especially at the horsebox, we've been better there than at CP recently. The appeal against the Covid 5 makes perfect sense now, cheating carrots."

Was just about to post this.

“insufferable” :D

Just wait until he wears a poppy in November and speaks of his admiration for Winston Churchill..............they will go nuts since they oddly seem to hate anything British. Despite them being British themselves.
Absolutely weird crowd they really are

I think you’re referring to what are called “sedevacantists”. They argue that the Pope during Vatican II pronounced heresy and therefore abandoned the throne automatically. Every pope since is therefore a pretender and they’re awaiting one who renounces Vatican II who can then reclaim the rightful throne.

I think you’re referring to what are called “sedevacantists”. They argue that the Pope during Vatican II pronounced heresy and therefore abandoned the throne automatically. Every pope since is therefore a pretender and they’re awaiting one who renounces Vatican II who can then reclaim the rightful throne.
I think he said “ traditional Catholic “ defintley didn’t say the word you are using but there seems to be that many groups who knows . It’s all Chinese to me

Yep - 'catholic' means something different to orthodox churches. It means something along the lines of 'member of the universal Christian church'. I went to a mate's dad's funeral a few years back and it was orthodox Lithuanian. They used the word catholic in the service and I said to my mate that I didn't know his dad was catholic. He put my ignorance right!
Not just Orthodox, it means the same to reformed denominations, I've heard the term numerous times in Glasgow Cathedral.

That never happened.

I think he said “ traditional Catholic “ defintley didn’t say the word you are using but there seems to be that many groups who knows . It’s all Chinese to me
Yeah, they call themselves “trads”.

this is part of the great epistemological problem with Papism. Their church declared the Pope to be infallible in 1860. So how then can they have a situation in which the Pope is ever wrong? It’s a logical absurdity that no amount of claiming you’re a “traditional Catholic” can resolve.

Funnily enough, I’m Greek Orthodox and from Cyprus. That’s pretty much the just of it though yeah.

Oh the irony from this one.

At the height of the pandemic and panic, and with thousands of people dying...this club tried to maneuver this to their advantage in order to stop 9, hitching onto to any bandwagon in order to force it. They have no conscience or empathy for anything, all they want is superiority. Horrible, rotten club in every way. Nothing is beneath them in order to get their way.

Oh the irony from this one.

At the height of the pandemic and panic, and with thousands of people dying...this club tried to maneuver this to their advantage in order to stop 9, hitching onto to any bandwagon in order to force it. They have no conscience or empathy for anything, all they want is superiority. Horrible, rotten club in every way. Nothing is beneath them in order to get their way.
The only reason they go on about superiority as a bad thing is because they don’t have it. They’ve tried everything to get it and failed. What they don’t realise is, even if they got their ultimate goal of wishing away their competition, they still wouldn’t be superior. They’re right, we are superior but that doesn’t just go with achievements on the pitch so wouldn’t leave with if we’d lost our achievements gained on the pitch.

As for conscience and empathy, that doesn’t even need commented on when it comes to them.

The worst Rangers side to win the league!
You know, the unbeaten side who’ve beaten Celtic, twice.
The unbeaten Rangers worst side ever, who secured the title with six games left to play.
The unbeaten worst side ever who have just put Scotland back on the footballing map by earning us a second CL qualifying place and maybe even an automatic one.
That worst side ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back