Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

NO one on here would have signed Ryan jack , glen Kamara or Scott Wright . We should be first in the queue for Ferguson , doig of Hiibs & nisbett too if he’s still about .
Tbf I'd saw a bit of Kamara before we signed him I live in Dundee knew that he was a real talent, and he would thrive at us I'm not sure about Ferguson. There's a player in there but he would spend a lot of time in the stands if he played for us!

The worst Rangers side to win the league!
You know, the unbeaten side who’ve beaten Celtic, twice.
The unbeaten Rangers worst side ever, who secured the title with six games left to play.
The unbeaten worst side ever who have just put Scotland back on the footballing map by earning us a second CL qualifying place and maybe even an automatic one.
That worst side ever.
I love this logic they are so deluded they can't see it they think a few average players will see them overtake us! The new year game should have been a wake up call for them we where poor for the fist half didn't get out of 2nd gear still beat them Tim logic but they never even got a shot on target ra celic are so good!

Oh the irony from this one.

At the height of the pandemic and panic, and with thousands of people dying...this club tried to maneuver this to their advantage in order to stop 9, hitching onto to any bandwagon in order to force it. They have no conscience or empathy for anything, all they want is superiority. Horrible, rotten club in every way. Nothing is beneath them in order to get their way.
The like to preach they are this left wing champions of justice fairness and equality whilst demanding they win everything and are cheated by everyone. More far right than anything left leaning champions of playing the vicTim that's about it. Just ask any Jewish player who's had the misfortune of playing for that mob.

The worst Rangers side to win the league!
You know, the unbeaten side who’ve beaten Celtic, twice.
The unbeaten Rangers worst side ever, who secured the title with six games left to play.
The unbeaten worst side ever who have just put Scotland back on the footballing map by earning us a second CL qualifying place and maybe even an automatic one.
That worst side ever.
The worst Rangers side to win the league?
Thought we were 8 years old and that was our first? Make up your mind Timmy ffs.

OR

just admit what deep down you all know and admit we are one and the same and 55 is killing you slowly from the inside

Went for a wee look on KDS there for the firstime in a while.

There is genuinely more chat about “the Covid 5” and our decision to appeal their ban than there is about their own club being on the cusp of appointing a new manager. Sevco thread in full flow at the top of the page whilst the new manager thread is a few lines down.

Absolute fûcking weirdos.

And then there is this...

We have found Sean Clerkin’s KDS username

Now we know whey we appealed the Covid players ban. according to this Dhim we knew we were getting them in cup:

"Bring it on, especially at the horsebox, we've been better there than at CP recently. The appeal against the Covid 5 makes perfect sense now, cheating carrots."
Thats a new one cheating carrots ?

H

NO one on here would have signed Ryan jack , glen Kamara or Scott Wright . We should be first in the queue for Ferguson , doig of Hiibs & nisbett too if he’s still about .

This place was full of thread saying we should go for Kamara for a good few months before we did. Both us and them were linked with him continually.

I’m sure it wasn’t as popular an idea for Jack but we were shite at the time and plenty on here pointed out he would do us a turn.

Scott Wright I will give you as it seemed very out of the blue.

Funnily enough, I’m Greek Orthodox and from Cyprus. That’s pretty much the just of it though yeah.
It was a Greek Orthodox doctor who cared for my mother when she suffered with a rare illness that only 5 people in the world were known to have. She ( the doctor ) slept in the visitor waiting room for 3 weeks without going home to look over my mother. She was nothing short of an Angel and having had a few conversations with her it was easy to tell her faith was her back bone. I've never forgotten it, she's a fine representation of her faith and her people.

I'll be fucked if I can spell her name though.

Anyways back to the topic at hand.

This place was full of thread saying we should go for Kamara for a good few months before we did. Both us and them were linked with him continually.

I’m sure it wasn’t as popular an idea for Jack but we were shite at the time and plenty on here pointed out he would do us a turn.

Yes on both and kamara and Jack though his story was different due to sheep fans suspecting it but going tonto when announced

Weight not really noticed until their 3-3 have x with the scum and his directness tortured them. Said at time he was rapid and would be worth keeping an eye on. Since he has being here he actually looks like he already fits in

Lewis ferguson is a difficult one there is definitely a good player in their in that team though is difficult to fully judge in a way similar to jack he is their main player....... one thing he has which reminds me more of Barry is will to win and determination in a better team that might bring out better performance or maybe not

Yes on both and kamara and Jack though his story was different due to sheep fans suspecting it but going tonto when announced

Weight not really noticed until their 3-3 have x with the scum and his directness tortured them. Said at time he was rapid and would be worth keeping an eye on. Since he has being here he actually looks like he already fits in

Lewis ferguson is a difficult one there is definitely a good player in their in that team though is difficult to fully judge in a way similar to jack he is their main player....... one thing he has which reminds me more of Barry is will to win and determination in a better team that might bring out better performance or maybe not
I would go for Ferguson

There are a group of Catholic faith in that mould as well who call the pope a fraud and don’t buy into the RC version of events . I think they are called traditional or orthodox Catholic , I only know this through an old workmate who is one of them , don’t get me wrong still a yahoo supporter who used the term Hun etc which I pulled him up on . I just thought he was a run of the mill RC until we held a diversity focus group thing foisted upon us and he mentioned it . Apparently quite big worldwide but not really in the UK . I just thought all catholic’s were Roman until that point .
Church of Ireland is catholic.

I would go for Ferguson

All about opinions lads but, don't see it with him at all. Shitebag on the ball and a bit of a plastic hardman off it imo. He would do fine against most of the teams in our league but, is nowhere near to being good enough to improve us, for the level we want to get to. Apart from anything else, he would never play. Would be an utterly pointless signing.

All about opinions lads but, don't see it with him at all. Shitebag on the ball and a bit of a plastic hardman off it imo. He would do fine against most of the teams in our league but, is nowhere near to being good enough to improve us, for the level we want to get to. Apart from anything else, he would never play. Would be an utterly pointless signing.
I think given the right environment he would excel. Just take Wright as an example, even this early it’s easy to see he’s a player, I never noticed until he came to us.

Sedevacantists are a very small but intense group of Catholics who washed their hands of the pope. Memory might be failing me here but it's something to do with the good book stating that a pope shall become corrupt etc etc. Take your pick on that one I guess. The Trads however are Vatican 1 supporters. Easiest way to tell the difference between the old and new is that the trads insist on Latin Mass and Communion on the tongue not by hand.

If I were to pick a church myself I'd probably go with the Lutherans purely for the shithousery.

Having studied the figure of Christ without bias I have come to the conclusion that his 3 years of ministry is probably the most important 3 years of history to date. So for that, I'd happily have a pint with him, if he'd do the son of a an old sea dog the honour.

The worst Rangers side to win the league?
Thought we were 8 years old and that was our first? Make up your mind Timmy ffs.

OR

just admit what deep down you all know and admit we are one and the same and 55 is killing you slowly from the inside
I suppose he could spin that logic and say as we've only won one then it is definitely the worst Rangers side to win it.
On the flip side we'd also be the best Rangers side to win it...

I think given the right environment he would excel. Just take Wright as an example, even this early it’s easy to see he’s a player, I never noticed until he came to us.

Suppose it'll depend how much you watch these guys mate. I think we (Gers fans) can be a bit dismissive when it comes to players in this league and even more so when it comes to Scottish players. I do watch a fair amount of Scottish games and Wright stood out for them, the same way Ryan Jack and Kenny McLean did.
I don't think Ferguson is close to showing the same sort of promise/potential these 3 did. He is lauded in the press for being this 'no nonsense, robust, box-to-box midfielder'. As said I just don't see where that comes from. When he gets the ball under any pressure he wants rid of it as soon as possible and he is honestly terrible at tackling people. I wouldn't say 'dirty' but he is definitely rash.

There is no doubt that Gerrard and his team would improve him (given their teack record) but I'm struggling to see what Ferguson brings to the table, over what we already have. No better than McRorie or Docherty imo.

I love this logic they are so deluded they can't see it they think a few average players will see them overtake us! The new year game should have been a wake up call for them we where poor for the fist half didn't get out of 2nd gear still beat them Tim logic but they never even got a shot on target ra celic are so good!
It was the first game that they had no shots on target. McGregor had 2 good saves on the 1st half of the New Year game .

Love how they think they dominated us. They had 2 20min periods where they played well but only managed 1 goal. After 60 70 min they looked spent and there was only one team in it. Deluded!

Out of the blue - into the Blue !

Love how they think they dominated us. They had 2 20min periods where they played well but only managed 1 goal. After 60 70 min they looked spent and there was only one team in it. Deluded!
At Ibrox they had to go for it and we didn’t, our keeper made two great saves (the Edouard one was offside) in a half hour period they genuinely dominated the ball and territory.

The rest of the game was was actually quite sterile, with us doing just enough to have a bit of the ascendant in the second half. We looked quite jaded in both of these games which coincided with a seasonal drop in our levels. (Thankfully we have learned and improved from previous seasons)

There was a freshness about our much changed side yesterday, I suspect by the time we play the filth, Tav will be back which will give us the balance which we have been lacking in recent weeks. I actually don’t think Slavia are a better side than us, in line with our seasonal drop of form, we were nowhere near our first half of the season form.

I suspect we will ragdoll the filth on the 19th, SG and the players have developed a winning mentality and have no intentions of giving the filth any encouragement.

Rather ironic that at this time of year they celebrate the death of a man who was a Jew whom they hate by supporting Palestinian cause and wear an icon of Him round their necks that was actually put to death by a Roman. They truly are not right in the head. Furthermore they say He from the dead and still exists and even follow Him to this day yet Rangers died even though they obsess over us today.

Tbf I'd saw a bit of Kamara before we signed him I live in Dundee knew that he was a real talent, and he would thrive at us I'm not sure about Ferguson. There's a player in there but he would spend a lot of time in the stands if he played for us!
Obviously there are exceptions mate , my point is most players linked on here , are shot down in flames , this is my last post on this thread , it’s better to keep it for laughing at septic & their fans .

Loony Tunes!

Great how this dhipstick still loves Tierney after he deserted the sinking ship during the BIGGEST year in their history.

Rodgers AND Tierney cleared off as soon as they were offered more cash.

That's how much they REALLY loved Celtic!
Was there not rumours going about before Tierney left the filth that he was gay & soon as he left it all went silent again about his private life also before he left did the filth not make a statement through the lego muncher about supporting gay issues, am sure a right about this .

The latest theory amongst the KDS geniuses is that Glen Kamara was not actually racially abused but was infact coerced into making the claim so that rangers can play the victim in order to deflect attention from crimes committed by the club :D
Utter scum.

Their new CEO is to be announced tomorrow to the stock exchange. Hope we’re ready to put him in his place from the off.

Loony Tunes!

Great how this dhipstick still loves Tierney after he deserted the sinking ship during the BIGGEST year in their history.

Rodgers AND Tierney cleared off as soon as they were offered more cash.

That's how much they REALLY loved Celtic!
They had to leave to balance the books .

Get yourselves over to the new manager thread on KDS if you could be doing with a fresh dose of mentally challenged rage to give you a laugh.

SSN tweet about Howe not being close to signing has certainly ruffled a few feathers and seen the knives being drawn back out for their board.

Get yourselves over to the new manager thread on KDS if you could be doing with a fresh dose of mentally challenged rage to give you a laugh.

SSN tweet about Howe not being close to signing has certainly ruffled a few feathers and seen the knives being drawn back out for their board.
Just had a look loads of them have Howe as profile Avatars.. deluded freaks

mentally challengeds are angry at the sun for putting out the story it was a done deal so they're now turning on those reporters. Robert Grieve is a StMirren fan who loves celtic and hates us with a passion, it would be lovely if he was getting pelters from those he loves.

trevg

First-team captain

10:24 PM - 1 day ago#3993
The original Sun article wasn’t by David Friel, it was by Derek McGregor and Robert Grieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back