Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunno if the lad needs mental health help, medical assistance, his hard drive looking at or all 3

giphy.gif

That’s the biggest lie of them all. You were set up to prevent Catholics frequenting Presbyterian soup kitchens and engaging with protestants. You were associated with sectarianism from the start. The only reason you hired non-Catholic players was because without them you couldn’t field a competitive team.
In 1888 just over 90 percent of Scotland were non Catholic. The vast majority of the population identifying as Protestant. It was impossible for them to field a competitive team made from less than 10 percent of the country. However, give them some credit as they seemed to have given it a damn good try as they basically cleared out the Hibs team with their first lign-up (Hibs at the time having almost exclusive access to decent RC players). Also the fact Rangers did sign some RC's at this time was pretty amazing when you think it was almost impossible not to have a team made up solely of Scottish Protestants. It would seem the people running Rangers back then were out to get the best players available.

i was in cyprus a few years ago and got talking to a lady who had just returned from a service at a local greek orthodox church.i asked her what was the difference between her church and the roman catholic church as to me it was all the same with statues hand crossing and hail mary`s. she was taken aback with my question and said to me that the orthodox churches worldwide did not believe in the pope and could not understand how an ordinary man could be elected into such a position.blasphemy and heresy were some of the words she used!
Also, their priests get to marry & have sex and be normal human beings. Not sexually repressed weirdos, who have a proclivity towards taking it out on children as they think they might not get caught.

I’m struggling to understand what he is upset about. Is he (correctly) assuming that by anyone Rangers-related referring to someone as Big Jock we are just reminding them that their club has been a historic nonce-pit and they have covered it up and enabled it via there very existence?
Does that include Big Jock from Chewin the Fat? Oh Percy!

They are seething

Jim Orr with more conspiracy theories !

Watched 10 minutes. Their pain makes me stronger. What a bunch of delusional ugly bastards. The Covid champions talking about fairness, you couldn’t mark their necks with a blow torch. Conspiracy theory’s about testing now and double red flags seems to be their new jizz material. They are now firmly back in their place, under our glorious shadow.

Ramsey in a USA version of one of those food challenge progammes , had a fridge or something needed as code to access on a keypad. He told the contestants the code was 1690 !
Staunch !
One of the restaurants he was in also had an employee with a Rangers emblem on his top.

Oh they are seething today!

Jim Orr in full on conspiracy mode saying it is his understanding that 11 clubs sent their testing to one place and another club sent their testing to another place which is a red flag. He's not making any insinuations or implications though! :D

Wouldn't it make sense for teams to send their tests to different places anyway?

11 teams send to one place could cause a backlog. One team sends to another place and gets results quicker.

They're raging at Stevie bringing up Dubai in response to Big JK B-D

What caught my eye was these 2 responses:

"What rules were broken in Dubai?"

To which the reply was

"None. But the consequence was that Slippy's mob were handed the title"

What fųcking world do these thick bastards live in?!
Don't know if anyone picked up SG cheeky smile when he said " I feel his pain" in reference to Kennedys horshit yesterday :). Made my day

Why does he look like the Elephant Man?
The Effects of Inbreeding

It has been argued that both experience and experiment indicate that “the offspring of closely related animals tend to be less energetic than other animals, to have a lowered rate of successful reproduction and to have a higher rate of congenital abnormalities”. There is also convincing medical evidence to show that these deleterious consequences of inbreeding are repeated in humans.

Going on about the rules not being in place to be consistent. That’s what suited their own corrupt club coming into the season. They thought if they didn’t have rules in place, they could twist and turn to be given another title or prevent us getting it. Unfortunately for them we blew them out the water and left their place men nothing to twist. But they definitely thought about it. Remember the SFA jumping on a managers comment to get the ball rolling on stopping the season. Managers who have said they’re treated like muck and ignored when they phone about a referee decision suddenly almost stopped football with a comment. Cheating scumbags.

Worst side to ever win the title with one of the best records ever domestically and a more than decent European run by the standards of Scottish football of the last 30 years or so.
Yes. But those facts are lies to them.
When it comes to facts, they are only interested in facts when it suits them.

Oh they are seething today!

Jim Orr in full on conspiracy mode saying it is his understanding that 11 clubs sent their testing to one place and another club sent their testing to another place which is a red flag. He's not making any insinuations or implications though! :D
Yip, we have been falsifying Test Results all season, to allow our players to play with the severely debilitating Covid.

Just wait till next season and our players are Covid free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back