Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitler without the moustache
gn13.png

I seen more than a couple claiming the company doing our testing was owned by someone with links to the DUP. It was something to that effect

They have no idea how far "stop the ten" really went.

The highlight for me was when we laced their hamburgers with sleeping pills (like Mr T in the A Team) after the 2nd of january game and bundled them onto a plane to dubai so they could come back with covid and have half their team missing for 3 league games, all of which they dropped points.

That was a masterstroke.

The highlight for me was when we laced their hamburgers with sleeping pills (like Mr T in the A Team) after the 2nd of january game and bundled them onto a plane to dubai so they could come back with covid and have half their team missing for 3 league games, all of which they dropped points.

That was a masterstroke.
I love it when a plan comes together.

I seen more than a couple claiming the company doing our testing was owned by someone with links to the DUP. It was something to that effect
I’ve seen a few list “sending tests to Northern Ireland” as if that automatically means it’s dodgy. They’re revelling in their victim hood again. Their own hatred and bigotry shaping every thought.

That was a masterstroke.
TLB "I aint gettin' on no plane" chomp chomp.
Broon "Whers ma burger?"
You're the pilot dumbass.

images

These kunts actually are so deluded it's unbelievable.

TheRepublican

2 min. ago#4
Like I said a week ago ... If we had swapped Kennedy for Lennon in October we would have got the Ten !
Big JK suddenly being hailed as the second coming after knocking six shades of shite out of Livingston in the deadest of dead rubbers at home is such a "Sellic" train of thought.

That was a masterstroke.
Haha. I always knew MI5 supported the Teddy bears.

I definitely love the creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back