Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Smith still posted missing.

I genuinely hope he's in perfect health.

Soak up every second you ***
He popped on to try to relieve some pain the other day after Gerrard spoke about us appealing Patterson’s ban. That’s all he could handle. He’ll be rocking back and forward in a corner somewhere muttering about shares and new/old money with the noise of fireworks rattling his eardrums and visions of tav and Alfie lifting the league trophy every time he shuts his eyes.

He popped on to try to relieve some pain the other day after Gerrard spoke about us appealing Patterson’s ban. That’s all he could handle. He’ll be rocking back and forward in a corner somewhere muttering about shares and new/old money with the noise of fireworks rattling his eardrums and visions of tav and Alfie lifting the league trophy every time he shuts his eyes.
Great to hear that he's in good health

tomorrow I will dig out his transfer analysis for our squad.

Morelos can't go for big money as he's 18 months older than the under 21 superstar - was sevco gold.

So Big JK thinks they've proven they're the best team in the country because they beat Livingston, drew with us at the piggery and they're still celebrating their 'dominant 20mins at Ibrox' trophy.

I know they like to spike their drinks over there, but this is taking the piss.

A genuinely fn idiot of a man.

Brave, though.

Big JK suddenly being hailed as the second coming after knocking six shades of shite out of Livingston in the deadest of dead rubbers at home is such a "Sellic" train of thought.

Enough of this sarcasm, BJK obviously has all the attributes to be declared the successor to Neil Francis Lennon. A man, made in the celtc way, they don't need to look any further.

So Big JK thinks they've proven they're the best team in the country because they beat Livingston, drew with us at the piggery and they're still celebrating their 'dominant 20mins at Ibrox' trophy.

Brave, though.
Not only spike their drinks. Fitness machines have multipurpose surfaces apparently.

Brave, though.

No pressure on them in the game.

League done.

They have failed in games when pressure has been on.

"That is something that Morelos’ agent will be obviously factoring in.

He has them by the proverbials.

If a club bid £15 m and offer him £1.5m a year then he could hold them to ransom for a large chunk of the transfer fee knowing that if they go tits up they will pick up a huge signing on fee as there is no transfer fee.

Morelos looks like he holds all the cards unless there is a clause forcing him out if he is offered a certain package."

just the start of AdamSmith gold

"the thing is winning the league doesn’t really change anything much financially for them that is the real funny bit.

They really are running into the wall out of pure envy."

Adam Smith Nov 19.

more to come from our favourite ***
Adam has obsessed over Rangers finances for so long that he doesn’t know what supporting a football club is about. We didn’t win the league for finances. We won the league because we’re Rangers and that’s what we do.

That one comment is a window into their psyche. They’re not football fans and don’t really know what supporting a football team is about. Having more money than Rangers is perfectly acceptable to them. Because it’s never about success and the glory of winning, it’s only about Rangers.

Adam has obsessed over Rangers finances for so long that he doesn’t know what supporting a football club is about. We didn’t win the league for finances. We won the league because we’re Rangers and that’s what we do.

That one comment is a window into their psyche. They’re not football fans and don’t really know what supporting a football team is about. Having more money than Rangers is perfectly acceptable to them. Because it’s never about success and the glory of winning, it’s only about Rangers.
I'm just getting started mate

Adam calming the filth with his soothing ways describing Morelos getting capped for Columbia as a favour to Pedro Mendes (I know)

I've just started digging but him convincing the filth that Morelos wouldn't get a work permit was a thing of beauty

I will find that post.

Adam calming the filth with his soothing ways describing Morelos getting capped for Columbia as a favour to Pedro Mendes (I know)

I've just started digging but him convincing the filth that Morelos wouldn't get a work permit was a thing of beauty

I will find that post.
I’ve spent a few enjoyable hours heading back into some of their threads for “how it started” “how it’s going” bundles of joy over the past few months :D

I will find that post.
Sit back and imagine the tour of pain this mutant has been on this season. You can almost taste it.

mate

It was last few nights of transferwindow
regarding Nitcham

Adam using I hate the Huns formula had to inform the Yahoo the bold yin couldn't be sold for big cash due to his age

He scored against Lazio a boy cried
Adam while biting down on a big stick reminded him Morelos scored back to back against Porto

"the thing is winning the league doesn’t really change anything much financially for them that is the real funny bit.

Adam Smith Nov 19.

How does he figure that one out?

Is this new ramblings from the loonball?

Adam Smith Nov 19.

He really doesn’t have a clue about the commercial value of our story, our manager being football royalty and the fact every country in the world bar none will have had at least a wee feature of what the outside world will view as a real comeback story! The world’s most successful football club charge back under one of football’s greatest midfielders management to storm the league title undefeated and wrapped up at its earliest point since 1902! But of course that’s does nothing for us financially! Stupid dick can keep kidding himself!

The hurt and seethe over today's match continues...

Goldson is newco’s version of Bougherra. Gets away with absolute murder.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, their world record attempt is still intact - the only team ever to go thru an entire season of league games without conceding a pen or a red card.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are pish.
If you’ve got the guts to stop them playing from the back they’ve nothing.
and if the officials had the guts to do their job, they'd have 20 points less.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, their world record attempt is still intact - the only team ever to go thru an entire season of league games without conceding a pen or a red card.
They are pish.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did Goldson do today? Only ones I felt getting away with it again were Gogic and Porteous even if they were nowhere near as outrageously offensive as normal. Also, Boogie was class, better than anything they have had in many many years.

They are pish.
So much mental in one post

Smearing Scotland’s greatest boss?

75-D2-BEC0-FBA2-491-D-BE21-EF1-BB0-A2-EAAD.jpg

So it’s smearing someone by telling the truth that he knew about the paedophilles at The Stade De Nonce, fired them then rehired them a few years later

or is Stein’s knowledge something we don’t talk about, kind of like their trip to Dubai
You can’t slander the dead anyway.

Smearing Scotland’s greatest boss?

75-D2-BEC0-FBA2-491-D-BE21-EF1-BB0-A2-EAAD.jpg

So it’s smearing someone by telling the truth that he knew about the paedophilles at The Stade De Nonce, fired them then rehired them a few years later

or is Stein’s knowledge something we don’t talk about, kind of like their trip to Dubai

when the story was more widely known, it was a badge of honour for them - Big Jock literally booted Torbett out of the club down Kerrydale St

they told all and sundry of it, what a great guy he was

then the realisation that he didn't stop the nonce, but enabled him and they retreated from that

even the more recently exposed pics of him and Torbett after the scum was welcomed back didn't register

when the story was more widely known, it was a badge of honour for them - Big Jock literally booted Torbett out of the club down Kerrydale St

they told all and sundry of it, what a great guy he was

then the realisation that he didn't stop the nonce, but enabled him and they retreated from that

even the more recently exposed pics of him and Torbett after the scum was welcomed back didn't register
It’s quite the conundrum for them. By admitting that large John was aware, it destroys his “big cup”winning legacy and that there was in fact a paedophille ring working out of the Chamber of Secrets for 40 odd years that he as you pointed out enabled

Yes. But those facts are lies to them.
When it comes to facts, they are only interested in facts when it suits them.

They are pish.
You have to wonder why they got rid of Lennon then , if they are so good . After all it’s only the officials that’s stopped the 9 3/4

They complain about, "smearing Scotland's greatest boss", do they? Firstly, in any law abiding society worth its salt, people have every right to highlight a glaring connection between that boss and an abhorrent, convicted criminal. Secondly, if the peasants are so worried about '"smearing" people, why are they all hitching up onto their caravan bandwagon and slagging off HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, a man who served his country in war and peace with the utmost distinction. Thirdly, they have the brass neck to continually complain and be offended by anything and everything so I wonder how they'll explain away their behaviour at yesterday's firework dance on top of the graves of many dead people.

It’s quite the conundrum for them. By admitting that large John was aware, it destroys his “big cup”winning legacy and that there was in fact a paedophille ring working out of the Chamber of Secrets for 40 odd years that he as you pointed out enabled
It’s also ended any slim hopes they had of getting a film made about the Lisbon lions. The bulge in the rug is impossible to ignore. I remember the record reporting years ago that Daniel Day Lewis was supposed to be getting a role.

They are pish.

The red card stuff is the kind of Tim Stupidity I can really have a good laugh at.

So the way they go on you'd think the stats might be something wild like we have 0 red cards but ALL other teams have 5 or so.

No.

Dundee United, Livingston and Hibs all sit on just 1 red card each. Hibs haven't had a straight red at all this season.

Next up is Tims and Hamilton on a whopping TWO red cards each.

Us and the tims are way behind the rest on yellow cards. Us on 26 and them on 28. Two yellows in it and still they complain.

A single match could swing that easily.

Timmy paranoia is off the charts

Two red cards from 10 games. That's a red card every 5 games. If those stats had been replicated over the course of the 34 league games they have played this season it would amount to 7 red cards. 6 perhaps they could get away with.......4/5 hmm....1/3 aye right...0 eff right off.

A confirmation of corruptness in the Scottish game by Scottish officials laid bare. End off.

I think I read somewhere that Eastern Orthodox do it in a different direction from RC's. I think remembering it said it said one does up, down, left, right while the other does up, down right, left. Admittedly it was years ago and it may also be BS.
Either way, voodoo no worky!
I watched a documentary years ago at the time of the breakup of Yugoslavia.

During the Second World War the murderous Ustashe regime of Croatian fascists conducted an ethnic war against the Serbs.

Their men would enter a village and ask a young child to make the sign of the cross. Depending on how this was done they'd know if it was Roman Catholic or Orthodox. If the former they'd leave, if the latter, then the rifles would be levelled and the knives would come out.

Blessing yourself can therefore have serious consequences.

On a football field I don't have a problem with it. But historically in Scotland we know it's generally been used as an expression of sectarianism designed to provoke.

They should know all about exploiting someone’s death to gain a sporting advantage.
They were on about Ally not playing for Scotland when Diana died and next weeks game not going ahead. In among the utterly vile shite celebrating an old mans death the lack of self awareness was unbelievable.

They complain about, "smearing Scotland's greatest boss", do they? Firstly, in any law abiding society worth its salt, people have every right to highlight a glaring connection between that boss and an abhorrent, convicted criminal. Secondly, if the peasants are so worried about '"smearing" people, why are they all hitching up onto their caravan bandwagon and slagging off HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, a man who served his country in war and peace with the utmost distinction. Thirdly, they have the brass neck to continually complain and be offended by anything and everything so I wonder how they'll explain away their behaviour at yesterday's firework dance on top of the graves of many dead people.
While smearing royalty. It’s all just tactics to silence the issue. Another one they try is to call people a weirdo for mentioning it. It’s all about the coverup. The more people that highlight it, the better. It should be trending on Twitter daily until something is done about. Vile scum.

er, er, the refs...again. cheating, see in Europe...they are soon found out by the refs :)) :))

Tim 1-Only 4 games to go for Sevco for the double record. An entire league season without conceding a penalty or having a player sent during the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tim 2 - What did they have in Europe this season? 6 red cards or something. Absolutely scandalous officiating.
--------------
Tim 3 - That’s a good point. Does anyone know the number of red cards they received in Europe this season?
-------------
Tim 4 - Er, They had two red cards in Europe

This conversation started 17.28 and Tim 4's post was @ 17:47.

Tims 1- 3 have not been heard since. :shh::shh::shh::shh::shh::shh::shh::))

Timmy paranoia is off the charts

Two red cards from 10 games. That's a red card every 5 games. If those stats had been replicated over the course of the 34 league games they have played this season it would amount to 7 red cards. 6 perhaps they could get away with.......4/5 hmm....1/3 aye right...0 eff right off.

A confirmation of corruptness in the Scottish game by Scottish officials laid bare. End off.
Is this saying because we got 2 reds in Europe we should get 1 red every 5 games in the SPL?

er, er, the refs...again. cheating, see in Europe...they are soon found out by the refs :)) :))

Tim 1-Only 4 games to go for Sevco for the double record. An entire league season without conceding a penalty or having a player sent during the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tim 2 - What did they have in Europe this season? 6 red cards or something. Absolutely scandalous officiating.
--------------
Tim 3 - That’s a good point. Does anyone know the number of red cards they received in Europe this season?
-------------
Tim 4 - Er, They had two red cards in Europe

This conversation started 17.28 and Tim 4's post was @ 17:47.

Tims 1- 3 have not been heard since. :shh::shh::shh::shh::shh::shh::shh::))
It was also 2 in the one match.

So we are going to use one outlier and extrapolate that to everything?

Of course Hamilton and Kilmarnock are well known to put us under the same amount of defensive pressure as Slavia Prague, who had the beating of Leicester and are unfortunately well set v Arsenal.

So yes, I would expect an identical disciplinary record for Rangers playing teams far our inferior as we do playing teams who are at least a match for us and in some cases better.

I am sure Celtic receive cards and concede free kicks and pens at the same rate against inferior opposition as they do against elite opponents.

Is this saying because we got 2 reds in Europe we should get 1 red every 5 games in the SPL?
Seems that was because playing a game with sides attacking our defence is the exactly the same as us playing against 10 man defences and having 75% of the possession.
They really dig deep to clutch at the thinnest wispiest of straws only to fail when basic facts prove them wrong, sad sad people. But entertaining all the same, feed the clowns Rangers feed the fu**king clowns.

Prince Philip served his country fighting the Nazis. With no sense of self-awareness, the Peasants, who celebrate the Nazi collaborators of the IRA, are calling him a racist. Spectacularly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back