Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shares as confetti. We now have 388m 20p shares. That would be £77.6m which would still be good value for a champion club with these players. I’d say there’s room for more if needed. I could be mistaken though as he is the financial whizz giving his totally unbiased opinion. Or maybe he’s a bit of a fraud who’s trying to get hold of Celtic shares by strong arming Liewell into giving him his.

He forgot about Chris Graham selling UVF cookies on the main stand concourse B-D

AF5-AFEA6-7-ADE-4-B5-F-9-CE2-E6-C852-BB5515.png
There’s an Edminston Drive in Mexico?

Shit...they have finally worked it all out. We're gubbed now lads.

"I am certain there are a few hun-minded "businessmen" in the West of Scotland and the North of Ireland who operate successful, cash-generating businesses. Their problem has been that their other cash-generating businesses - pubs, car washes, nail bars, beauty parlours, taxi firms, etc - have been struggling a tad of late. Difficult to tell the bank that your pub generated £500k in cash last month. So one way to get rid of cash is to swap it for Sevco shares. Not their usual routine, but needs must until normal service resumes
Just a thunk"

and this also...hope the Board have a plan B now plan A has been discovered. They are feckin mental.

"As others have opined previously on here I can't shake off the notion that the DUP are involved in this. They are desperately holding on to their status as "part of the crown" but, as the soon to be published census findings will probably show, this is in grave danger. The huns are an outlet for them over here that keeps the flame burning. If it wasn't for them with all their "we love Betty and everything she stands for" rhetoric most folk in Britain wouldn't give a flying feck about NI and would gladly see it re-united with the south.
As long as they are still in business the huns will continue to be a blight on society. Get rid of them and the DUP will follow. We had our chance but didn't take it. Perhaps it will take the change in demographics over there to do the job for us."

and this also...hope the Board have a plan B now plan A has been discovered. They are feckin mental.

"As others have opined previously on here I can't shake off the notion that the DUP are involved in this. They are desperately holding on to their status as "part of the crown" but, as the soon to be published census findings will probably show, this is in grave danger. The huns are an outlet for them over here that keeps the flame burning. If it wasn't for them with all their "we love Betty and everything she stands for" rhetoric most folk in Britain wouldn't give a flying feck about NI and would gladly see it re-united with the south.
As long as they are still in business the huns will continue to be a blight on society. Get rid of them and the DUP will follow. We had our chance but didn't take it. Perhaps it will take the change in demographics over there to do the job for us."

It's frightening to think these people walk amongst us

Absolute mentalists trying to outdo each other in the ITK and mentalist stakes. Jesus Christ.

“I know someone who works at the huns now and he told me that Liverpool initially wanted 7million, with 100% of the profit on the next sale. He wasn’t privy to any negotiations thereafter but that was Liverpool’s starting point. Which seems like an extremely mental thing to ask of a buying club or for a buying club to agree to.”

Does this lunatic even follow football, or just stuck in an age old political war?

What a headcase.

Bet they're Scottish too, not Irish!

Last edited:
Absolute mentalists trying to outdo each other in the ITK and mentalist stakes. Jesus Christ.

“I know someone who works at the huns now and he told me that Liverpool initially wanted 7million, with 100% of the profit on the next sale. He wasn’t privy to any negotiations thereafter but that was Liverpool’s starting point. Which seems like an extremely mental thing to ask of a buying club or for a buying club to agree to.”
23 stone Sharon who serves the pies on Sunday is the only cubt he knows at Rangers

"I am certain there are a few hun-minded "businessmen" in the West of Scotland and the North of Ireland who operate successful, cash-generating businesses. Their problem has been that their other cash-generating businesses - pubs, car washes, nail bars, beauty parlours, taxi firms, etc - have been struggling a tad of late. Difficult to tell the bank that your pub generated £500k in cash last month. So one way to get rid of cash is to swap it for Sevco shares. Not their usual routine, but needs must until normal service resumes
Just a thunk"

what other cash business does this genius think ARE open that these businessmen can syphon money to us?
that much money in chinese delivery tips?

This is great.

They were so utterly convinced we were flat broke and going out of business, and that there was no possible way we could catch and go past their “cash rich” club that they are just in a state of complete denial about it all.

They used to relentlessly mock us by claiming our board have no money -- ''show us the money Dave'' was a favourite line of Sutton's.

Well our board have invested heavily in the club and they simply cannot accept this. The soft loans (directors investing in the club) has always been passed off as normal debt by the kerryfail accountants.

They simply could not get their head around the fact this was directors investing in the club and that not a penny would ever be paid back by the club. The more money our directors invest the more it enrages them and we've now reached the stage where it's passed off as fake money or ''confetti''!

Last edited:
The fact that David Low doesn't know the difference between 20 million & 2 million would make me doubt his credentials to be honest.
Not for the first time it must be said.
He owns a Pizza shop which his boy runs over in the West End

Can't mind the name , probably on his Twitter.

Don't give them a penny

I don't mind folks trying to make a case for their team, but I do mind when they are selective with the information they provide, makes their whole argument redundant

Latest from the lunatic asylum -- we paid £7m for Kent and Liverpool will get all profits from any future sale, so anything over £7m goes to Liverpool. Yes, they actually believe this....
I heard we have to pay them 15% what we sell him for and it's basically a very expensive loan, pass it on

For %^*& sake! Not a hint or irony! The troubles in Ireland are our fault as they want to support us! Never heard so much nonsense in my life, fact they can’t see their own bigotry in that is astonishing!

Just a thunk"
It may work in the mind of an idiot but in the real world you can't buy 500k of shares with a suitcase of cash it would have to be a bank transfer. Even if you could Rangers wouldn't be able to bank said cash without a massive investigation by the bank (unless they use Desmond's of course)
The point of money laundering is to get physical cash into the banking system so you can use it
If it is already in the system then no need to launder.

If you are going to launder money I'm guessing the smart choice would be the most scrutinized football club in the country that has thousands of obsessive lunatic amateur accountants examining every document they can find...
Said similar to a friend last night.
It’s almost a deflection tactic.
Shout loud to deflect attention from what’s going on elsewhere.

That’d be beyond madness.
A quite unbelievable scenario that could only be made up and made up by a moron.

It may work in the mind of an idiot but in the real world you can't buy 500k of shares with a suitcase of cash it would have to be a bank transfer. Even if you could Rangers wouldn't be able to bank said cash without a massive investigation by the bank (unless they use Desmond's of course)
The point of money laundering is to get physical cash into the banking system so you can use it
If it is already in the system then no need to launder.
The mental somersaults of a deluded paranoid mind are a joy to behold. We should encourage it really :) Its hilarious.

Latest from the lunatic asylum -- we paid £7m for Kent and Liverpool will get all profits from any future sale, so anything over £7m goes to Liverpool. Yes, they actually believe this....

I think we have done this with all our players. Its a good business model.

Anything over £50k in the sale of Kamara goes to Dundee. They stand to make millions. Let's them upgrade their IT servers for future.

Why do you think King said £20million for Morelos? He wants to make sure Helsinki get £19million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back