Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kent transfer story , if Liverpool were to get 100% of profit over 7m... why would we bother to sell for more than 7m if we get nothing? Just sell at 7m and get our money back! This deal doesn't exactly make a lot of sense for Liverpool does it! :D

They really need to think through their Sevco Jackanory tales better. Standards are slipping.

Latest from the lunatic asylum -- we paid £7m for Kent and Liverpool will get all profits from any future sale, so anything over £7m goes to Liverpool. Yes, they actually believe this....
Will be worth it when he scores the winner for us in next year's champions league final. Haha.

Oh they are confident they are the better team and will hump us on kerryfail. They want lego in sunglasses and Griffiths wiping snot on our corner flag badge.

I fųcking love my vermin confident. Makes it just that little bit sweeter when we beat them once again B-D
It makes the “how it started” “how it’s going” screenshots so much better.

Oh they are confident they are the better team and will hump us on kerryfail. They want lego in sunglasses and Griffiths wiping snot on our corner flag badge.

I fųcking love my vermin confident. Makes it just that little bit sweeter when we beat them once again B-D
They definitely are crawling from under their rocks since their 6-0. The ones I know have been silent since October but now giving it big on WhatsApp. Hopefully we kick their ars tomorrow.

I cannot wait to see this tomorrow, I really hope Rangers are at it the 19th Century Terrorists need putting back in their box.

I think he’s going to claim that the scum set up a template for victory that we used better than them. Which is obviously fantasy.
Good point. That is probably it. The structure we put in 3 years ago is way beyond anything they could dream of before we done it. They will try to copy it as they always do.

They don't like the number 20 for some reason B-D

igor2-03071721425042_9.gif

As a big fan of military history this is my new favourite.

I still have no feckin idea where he is going with it though!!
I think he's saying if they took a battalion of tanks onto the fields of Scottish football and blitzkrieged their opponents*, they may have been a bit closer than 20 points behind in the league table.

* Still no freekick or cards awarded against Celtic by Clancy for this.

When I was on twitter I was blocked by Phil ,the hag that John James and a couple others without even knowing who they were think if youve got a brain and can tear them apart they block u before u get the chance :)
Do you not need to follow them to get blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back