Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
'There is absolutely NO issue more important in Scottish football, to our Club, than the continuous corruption and criminal activity of the SFA and the constantly cheating New Club.
It is not our Board "sleeping at the wheel" or maintaining a "dignified silence"; It is actually a total dereliction of duty to the shareholders and fans who have to tolerate the fact that sevco should not even be in existence and wouldn't be were it not for 'Our' Board being complicit in the 5 Way Agreement and, having entered into a pact with the devil, are now bent over a barrel with a gag in their mouths.
There is no way out of the sevco nightmare while even 1 member of that Board remains in position. They are all tarred with the 'Old Firm Blue Pound' brush.'

A post on KDS about their game tonight but says a lot about a big section of their support. They’ll need to get used to these new feelings of inadequacy.

https://postimages.org/app

38b7f73f3f86a628a467d9c7165938fa.jpg

Which I think we will get the benefit of this season? The gap between 1st and 2nd used to be closer, then the sneaks slashed 2nd Im sure. It will bite them on the arse this season, and the next few after that. ( fingers crossed.)
When the leagues were reorganised in 2014 (or Scottish football die, was the mantra) the prize money for winning the league dropped by 240k. But the prize money for finishing second dropped by 680k. Liewell must have been shaking hois head laughing at the stupidity of the other clubs.

Now you and I know this to be madness, but the fact is the Dollies, Hearts, Hibs, arabs and Motherwells of this world voted for this absurd inducement/state of affairs. It's as if these clowns thought they were all going to be perenniel runners up, as if we weren't ever coming back up.

Ah but I've seen some of their replies to this...

- Celtic were so bad this season so Rangers didn't have a challenge (they don't see the irony in that from previous seasons).
- The other clubs have got worse.
- COVID means it's not a 'valid' league win due to no fans etc (???).
- We've had the luck of the draw in Europe and not faced any good teams.

In summary, they're mental.
The no fans thing makes me laugh. Are they saying that the no fans SC doesnt count then and their qwadwuple tweble is a myth?

'There is absolutely NO issue more important in Scottish football, to our Club, than the continuous corruption and criminal activity of the SFA and the constantly cheating New Club.
It is not our Board "sleeping at the wheel" or maintaining a "dignified silence"; It is actually a total dereliction of duty to the shareholders and fans who have to tolerate the fact that sevco should not even be in existence and wouldn't be were it not for 'Our' Board being complicit in the 5 Way Agreement and, having entered into a pact with the devil, are now bent over a barrel with a gag in their mouths.
There is no way out of the sevco nightmare while even 1 member of that Board remains in position. They are all tarred with the 'Old Firm Blue Pound' brush.'
Biggest paedophile ring in world sport anyone?

When the leagues were reorganised in 2014 (or Scottish football die, was the mantra) the prize money for winning the league dropped by 240k. But the prize money for finishing second dropped by 680k. Liewell must have been shaking hois head laughing at the stupidity of the other clubs.

Now you and I know this to be madness, but the fact is the Dollies, Hearts, Hibs, arabs and Motherwells of this world voted for this absurd inducement/state of affairs. It's as if these clowns thought they were all going to be perenniel runners up, as if we weren't ever coming back up.
Thanks Pete ;) B-D

There's an iconic picture of Maradona v I think Belgium where there's 4 players surrounding him.

Yesterday in the first half there was a moment kent had the ball on the edge of their box there were 5 or 6 of them in line terrified to go near him. That reminded me of that picture.

For clarity im not comparing kent to maradonna just the situation.
It's all relative mate, Kent might as well be Maradona in their eyes mate. Scared stiff of him as players, coaches and fanbase

What a fuckin embarrassment these sub human scum are to the human race. Should have been turfed out the shop and barred permanently. You just know the slavering reptile will forget next time he's pished and go in for a kebab.
Can’t bring myself to watch the video. Absolute heed bangers

There was a mad jakie on the train today who thought I was talking to him when I was on my phone (shouting back to my conversation). I was about to tell him to shut up but when I saw the top he was wearing I realised he was far beyond saving.

To be fair to the mad jakie in the celtic shirt, people on their phone on the train deserve to be shouted at.

It's very bitter and tastes of tears.

That was it, I knew the drop for second was far bigger. Thanks @wee bud's pit boots.

There was a mad jakie on the train today who thought I was talking to him when I was on my phone (shouting back to my conversation). I was about to tell him to shut up but when I saw the top he was wearing I realised he was far beyond saving.
That sounds hilarious the more I think about it. I can imagine him sitting looking around then realising you’re talking to him and shouting back “naw yer dinner wullny be oan the tabul fur ye gettin in” :)

That sounds hilarious the more I think about it. I can imagine him sitting looking around then realising you’re talking to him and shouting back “naw yer dinner wullny be oan the tabul fur ye gettin in” :)
Haha pretty close! I was asking if she'll be in when I get home. How he thought I was talking about him is beyond me. :D

What a fuckin embarrassment these sub human scum are to the human race. Should have been turfed out the shop and barred permanently. You just know the slavering reptile will forget next time he's pished and go in for a kebab.
What’s worse is the weirdos behind the roll acting all ( awe we didn’t know it wasn’t us ) how about what’s your fucking issue and what’s your social workers number so I can them to come and collect you fucking retard.

Where is that

One sharp cookie:Bain - poor goalie.
Kenny - poor right back with no future at the club.
Taylor - poor left back.
Welsh - inexperienced, should be out on loan.
Bitton - competent back-up midfielder. Poor central defender.
Brown - done. Has no future at the club.
Christie - miles off it all season. Has no future at the club.
McGregor - miles off it all season.
Turnbull - a talent but not influencing games as much as he should be.
Elyounoussi - frustratingly inconsistent. Has no future at the club.
Edouard - miles off it. Has no future at the club.
This is the pitiful line-up we’ve been reduced to putting out tonight - an unmitigated shambles by anyone’s definition.

:cool:

One sharp cookie:Bain - poor goalie.
Kenny - poor right back with no future at the club.
Taylor - poor left back.
Welsh - inexperienced, should be out on loan.
Bitton - competent back-up midfielder. Poor central defender.
Brown - done. Has no future at the club.
Christie - miles off it all season. Has no future at the club.
McGregor - miles off it all season.
Turnbull - a talent but not influencing games as much as he should be.
Elyounoussi - frustratingly inconsistent. Has no future at the club.
Edouard - miles off it. Has no future at the club.
This is the pitiful line-up we’ve been reduced to putting out tonight - an unmitigated shambles by anyone’s definition.

:cool:
So no Barking, Laxative or Duffer? That was some transfer window they had, eh? What about the wonder kid Ajetski? That’s about £12m+ spunked right there for a barren season. And now they have thrown everyone overboard, they have left rookies to rectify it.
Lovely.

You just knew that Laxalt was going to be a shite signing when you seen that pic of him at his introductory press conference.

I mean, genuinely, who the %^*& signs a defender who genuinely looks like a girl to play in Scottish football.

Not so much like a girl to me.

To me I thought he looked glaikit at the first press conference.

He was the boy in school that would take his socks off in the playground and turn them into a hand puppet and talk to them.

And we will never know why Welsh wasn't booked for that body check in Kent, none of them will mention that.
At no point does Brown touch the ball yet it was perfectly timed?
Truth is, that poster may well be correct though.
The challenge may well have been timed to damage Kent at the ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back