Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just knew that Laxalt was going to be a shite signing when you seen that pic of him at his introductory press conference.

I mean, genuinely, who the %^*& signs a defender who genuinely looks like a girl to play in Scottish football.
I think you're right, she would struggle to secure a place on the bench, of the celtic ladies side, WATP.

Seemingly the team buying him have confirmed the price and signing to SSN. Amazed.. They always seem to get more than everyone else thinks the player is worth.
Yeah he works for Sky but is well known to be one of them. He's reported stuff about them that was way wrong before and it was all over SSN. I would put this down to bull.

Red Bulls biggest fee paid out is around 5m a few seasons ago. They've spend nowhere near that before or after and now their expecting us to believe they got 3.5m for a guy who has flopped in Scotland and is nowhere near the international scene. Aye ok...

Last edited:
I was having a look back at some of their delusion and having a chuckle. They really thought Lennedy were the dream team for the future. I love reading how their hopes and dreams have been ground into dust under the Rangers juggernaut.

free photo host
Brilliant man manager and brilliant tactician.

Are they not the two things he is horribly bad at and hence why he’s been binned.

Brilliant man manager and brilliant tactician.

Are they not the two things he is horribly bad at and hence why he’s been binned.
Those posts are from 2020. It shows how Rangers has absolutely destroyed everything they thought was real.
They were brilliant when we weren’t here or still shite but suddenly they’re rioting because they’d been warning their board forever that lennedy weren’t good enough. It’ll be the same next season if we’re ahead in the league except their new guy won’t have had the free run these 2 clowns had to start with.

One sharp cookie:Bain - poor goalie.
Kenny - poor right back with no future at the club.
Taylor - poor left back.
Welsh - inexperienced, should be out on loan.
Bitton - competent back-up midfielder. Poor central defender.
Brown - done. Has no future at the club.
Christie - miles off it all season. Has no future at the club.
McGregor - miles off it all season.
Turnbull - a talent but not influencing games as much as he should be.
Elyounoussi - frustratingly inconsistent. Has no future at the club.
Edouard - miles off it. Has no future at the club.
This is the pitiful line-up we’ve been reduced to putting out tonight - an unmitigated shambles by anyone’s definition.

:cool:
Not very often I agree with a Pape, but he seems to have summarised them accurately there.

Was this written by the same cnut desperate to give a pen against us the other night? ;):p
It’s the kind of made up nonsense stat created solely to promote something Celtic.
Like the “invincibles” tag.
Apparently, we don’t qualify because we lost at St.Mirren but they do despite being slapped about by various European sides.
Also, our invincible, 100%, season doesn’t count because that isn’t in the modern era!
I couldn’t get an answer to what years “modern” covers.
Unbelievably, fifty, was mentioned.
I agreed.
Does that mean you didn’t win the European Cup then?

A dont know the login its been that long :) I hink av still got the phone its on somewhere tho I savaged a good few of them when I was on it had a no bad page numbers wise ended up cba with it :))
I’d love to go up to dalmarnock and just see if the guy actually exists. What a buzz it would be. I’d end up going bananas with him :)) :)) :)) :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back