Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper - Good but no world beater
Full backs that can cross a ball, but can't defend
Centre backs that are slow, ponderous and rarely come out of their comfort zone
Midfield Davis decent but 38, Arfield headless chicken, Hagi & Kent both posers, Aribo & Kamara both bang average but add a bit of height
Forwards Morelos (Muppet, bang average) - Defoe ancient, Roofe & Itten barely average

Sevco are a very basic workmanlike team who adhere to the system and work hard for each other.

:D:shh:
There’s a big thread on this mate.

I watch Celtic 4/5 times a season so my views on the abilities of their players is of no value. They, on the other hand watch Rangers 40/50 times a season so their views should be sensible. Guess watching games through green tinted specs affects the brain. ( or is just poor education?)

May they all remain in denial about our teams ability.

If the chasing they got yesterday isn't a wake-up call then we will win the League for years while they launch more shark attacks on their Board & Players.

What hmrc rumours? I haven’t seen anything recently but they were getting excited about deferred tax which every company is currently allowed to do and pay over a set time I believe. Presumably Rangers would take advantage of that if required like anybody would and they’ve put 2+2 to make a rumour.
A figment of timmys imagination running riot once again, they really are obsessed they want it to be true they actually pray it's true, therefore it's true, it's all that left of their shambles of a season, 55 is absolutely burst them, hopefully it'll take years for them to recover, ah karma feels great. WATP

23 points clear, skooshing old firm games in 3rd gear.

That’s the reality Timothy. I suspect we’ll find another level next season.

Didn't happen :)):

"The police were at one of the houses down the other end of our street yesterday. Apparently it was the boys birthday, he went out to watch the game, came back later and his Mrs has decorated the house with banners and balloons etc. Unfortunately the boy was 55. Mrs has 55 balloons and banners. Boy was rubber, went bananas and wrecked the place"

Please let this be true.

How often do you here the following from these tramps when playing us.
Didn't watch it
Don't even care about the result
Glad we got beat(because it would hasten Lennons/Kennedy departure)

Of course its all lies and this is like a wee security blanket for them.

My opinion of their team (polite version):

OIP.9r0t-FtEoHGU8BR-H-8NTQHaE8

Midfield Davis decent but 38, Arfield headless chicken, Hagi & Kent both posers, Aribo & Kamara both bang average but add a bit of height
Forwards Morelos (Muppet, bang average) - Defoe ancient, Roofe & Itten barely average

Sevco are a very basic workmanlike team who adhere to the system and work hard for each other.

Keeper - in the running for PotY
Full backs - 12 goals and 15 assists in the league between them

I've given up trying to justify our team beyond that point!

Sounds like the negotiators script to get Seamus back to the safe side from hanging off the Erskine Bridge, should have let the prick jump

Reactions: jtc

He’ll be thankful they’re as bad as that, otherwise his team might’ve taken a bigger hammering, be even further ahead in the league, and done even better in Europe.

Last edited:
Good, I'm glad they think like that. It's this type of arrogance that bite them in the arse this season. Very happy to be pish in their inbred eyes if we perform like this every season.

Aye our bang average lot stopped yer 10 in a row, and added another 1 to our 54 titles.

oh aye and won the league title earlier than anyone else ever,

keep supporting the Dhims ya dickhead.

You have to laugh. They’re utterly delusional. Imagine the lack of awareness to say all that when your own club’s first team this season was drawing from a squad containing the likes of Barkas, Bain, Duffy, Laxalt, Bolingoli, Klimala, Kenny, Johnston, Frimpong, Griffiths, Brown, Ajeti, Welsh and Taylor? A bunch of players that truthfully are a mixture of woeful, incompetent, ineffective, mid-table SPFL average with the odd misfit thrown in. Add in your star striker who plays in fits and starts, and your star multi million pound galloping defender who can’t, er, defend, and you have the team that is 23 points behind us.

You would think the shoeings they’ve received in Europe alone would have embarrassed them into silence. Their arrogance is obscene.

Last edited:
Tell you what this mentally week not very good team with average players were crowned champions o Scotland in March and sit 23 yes 23 points clear at the top o the SPFL and with 2 games to go have not lost a single league game all season so the we are obviously doing something right, I don’t know what it says about the abilities and strengths of the football puritans in the east end of the city but long may their make believe moon howlers fairy tales continue.

And 23 points clear of the best team in the country.

Is that right, bawbag??

Aye and are 23 points clear, who's bang average now.

They really do make a complete and utter arse of themselves that lot.

The thing coming from their fans, and also some sheep fans I know, is that they still won't accept that we're actually a good side. It's all either "the league is rubbish" or "they're not as good as Roger's team". What do they think about the standard of the league when we weren't in it and our first couple of seasons back up?! Also ignoring how well we've done in Europe and the massive teams we have got results against. Long may it continue if they feel they don't have to do much to catch us, 23 points tells it's own story.

I don't understand this criticism. What is coming out their comfort zone exactly?

Taking the ball out and going on an Ajer / Amoruso mazy run into midfield? That's what Davis and Kamara are there for.

They're very good defenders. It's literally their job to defend and pass the ball.

Connor Goldson is up for just about every corner and scored 2 goals against them - if that's not out a defender's comfort zone I don't know what is!

A followfollow punter's opinion of celtc's team.

Bain- double amputee impersonator.
Kenny- On loan Fud.
Welsh- Pubescent pudding.
Ajer- Norwegian Knob end.
Taylor- Turncoat tit.
McGregor- Undercover bear.
Brown- Brown.
Turnbull- Tefal turd.
Forrest- jump the dyke hasbeen.
Elyounoussi- Useless.
Edouard- Fat lazy twat.

Status