Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper - Good but no world beater
Full backs that can cross a ball, but can't defend
Centre backs that are slow, ponderous and rarely come out of their comfort zone
Midfield Davis decent but 38, Arfield headless chicken, Hagi & Kent both posers, Aribo & Kamara both bang average but add a bit of height
Forwards Morelos (Muppet, bang average) - Defoe ancient, Roofe & Itten barely average

Sevco are a very basic workmanlike team who adhere to the system and work hard for each other.

:D:shh:
Seems sound enough.

Midfield Davis decent but 38, Arfield headless chicken, Hagi & Kent both posers, Aribo & Kamara both bang average but add a bit of height
Forwards Morelos (Muppet, bang average) - Defoe ancient, Roofe & Itten barely average

Sevco are a very basic workmanlike team who adhere to the system and work hard for each other.

Arfield wasn’t even playing

It's hilarious that most of them still think that we are a poor team and only won the league because they had an off season.

It used to annoy me when journalists, pundits and the press were blowing smoke up their arse when they were romping the league(against a genuinely poor Rangers) and getting pumped out of Europe. Now I just think its funny as f*ck because all it has done is cloud their judgement so much that they can't see the wood for the trees.

We should be thankful of clowns like Mcnamara "no even a good team". The hordes lap it up and will have an even bigger meltdown next season when Eddie comes in and rebuilds ra tims, loses the league and the refs, cheating huns, the masons, and everyone else is to blame. Kwality

Not like you or your ilk to twist things eh? Remember when you look in the mirror, your actions effectively aid the people who openly despise us and wanted us gone, what Rangers fan would happily do that? You're not worthy of the pleasure of being amongst us.
Everyone, anyone?

our small keeper made a routine save :D

flatbackground

Club Captain

7:58 AM - Today#267

Unpopular opinion: That save from McGregor looks good because he's had to give the the acrobatics because he's small.

But it's a shot from 28 yards right in the middle of the goal. There's no way a keeper at that level should be getting beat by that and it should really be a pretty routine save.
He's 6ft. That's not exactly small.

I shit you not, they were comparing him with Ashley Cole!
Ahahahaha absolute madness. The start of their season was full of such promise. Polish Paddy (he was the new Lewandowski) Barkas, Ajeti, ‘big Shane Duffy’, not only has each of those players fell foul of the manky hordes they also want rid of most of the mainstays.

Ajer is the first they want big money for. You’re talking 10-15m MAYBE for him, he’s got some good attributes but he’s been stinking this season and shrinks under pressure. He has wilted in the Parkhead binfire.

Soro, general consensus now is that he can find a pass and has good awareness but he is ponderous and not the player they should be looking to build a team around. He’s still young and might come into his game but they are looking across the city and the powerhouse midfield of Rangers and realise it will take more than a good engine to compete again.

Edouard I believe they can still command decent money for but it’s sure as shit not going to be the 30-40 they were quoting 2 years ago. That might be where the 15m comes from.

Christie has been shown up for what he is, a boy with some talent but much like Roberts before him, he had his purple patch and quickly faded into being a passenger in the team. He’s hit more conversions than goals this season.

I could go on and on, obviously just my opinions but looking at that team, anyone worth their salt is probably going to be on their way out and Turnbull will be who they build around. It’s quite a job they have on their hands.

Ahahahaha absolute madness. The start of their season was full of such promise. Polish Paddy (he was the new Lewandowski) Barkas, Ajeti, ‘big Shane Duffy’, not only has each of those players fell foul of the manky hordes they also want rid of most of the mainstays.

Ajer is the first they want big money for. You’re talking 10-15m MAYBE for him, he’s got some good attributes but he’s been stinking this season and shrinks under pressure. He has wilted in the Parkhead binfire.

Soro, general consensus now is that he can find a pass and has good awareness but he is ponderous and not the player they should be looking to build a team around. He’s still young and might come into his game but they are looking across the city and the powerhouse midfield of Rangers and realise it will take more than a good engine to compete again.

Edouard I believe they can still command decent money for but it’s sure as shit not going to be the 30-40 they were quoting 2 years ago. That might be where the 15m comes from.

Christie has been shown up for what he is, a boy with some talent but much like Roberts before him, he had his purple patch and quickly faded into being a passenger in the team. He’s hit more conversions than goals this season.

I could go on and on, obviously just my opinions but looking at that team, anyone worth their salt is probably going to be on their way out and Turnbull will be who they build around. It’s quite a job they have on their hands.
Best thing about the post was seeing “big Shane Duffy” and hearing it in his voice. cracks me up every time

I remember that. See if somebody posts that sort of shite on here they’re rightly told to get a grip when they go too far. They get likes and agreement to any mentalist uttering.
I just remembered some other posts after he’d played 3 or 4 games. They were feeling sorry for him because he had to play with the dross in their squad, not realising he was among the worst offenders.

Getting excited because he made 27 tackles in a game or something and can run a good 10km time during a game of football

:shh:

gn20.png

Stick a telescope up her bum what can you see shite that's just what you've been watchin all season!

Have some more moonhowling, now they have, er, calmed doon a bit???
Oh the pain, the pain. Drink it in.

We concede so many goals where there are multiple errors, where cutting out one of the errors probably prevents the goal. All while our last line of defence is a guy who looks like a competition winner.:))
---------
Not a surprise in the slightest.
They're a better team and they have levels of confidence more than us.

Our club is a shambles.
--------------------------------
Unpopular opinion: That save from McGregor looks good because he's had to give the the acrobatics because he's small. :D
But it's a shot from 28 yards right in the middle of the goal. There's no way a keeper at that level should be getting beat by that and it should really be a pretty routine save.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A could greet tears of pure anger.
Scott Brown? The only thing more offensive than his performance was him saying that there should be a statue of Lawell. It would probably run faster than that carrot.

Get each and every one of them to eff.
----------------------------------------------------
I think it is despair rather than apathy.
We are all just waiting now - waiting to see what the reaction is - waiting to see if there is a reaction , waiting for any activity at all, any attempt to save our beloved club. It is time now Celtic, Time for action. Time at very least for a manager.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The referee decided to make things a little easier for Sevco, there´s no fecking way that any hun player would be sent off for his first two tackles
They don´t have to be world beaters to score against our defence, we are surely the worst organised team in the League
There´s definitely a very large element of fear from our players in this fixture, and I would happily say goodbye to all of them bar Turnbull and Soro
We have three car crash goalkeepers, four totally inept full backs, another three diddy centre backs, a midfield full of cowards and a legend who got old all of a sudden, and non functioning strikers who between not being interested, not being fit, and being just plain hopeless, have stunk the place out.
The coaching staff are also out of their depths
We need a massive rebuild, and whoever we bring in, they need to hit the ground running
Absolutely depressing that we´ve lost four out of five to that hun team
And to lose yesterday by that margin was unforgiveable

Didn't happen :)):

"The police were at one of the houses down the other end of our street yesterday. Apparently it was the boys birthday, he went out to watch the game, came back later and his Mrs has decorated the house with banners and balloons etc. Unfortunately the boy was 55. Mrs has 55 balloons and banners. Boy was rubber, went bananas and wrecked the place"
“AM NO 55, AM ONE, SEVCOOO!!”

I'm dying to read his unbiased opinion on c*l*ic now after that last perfor-mince :))

A followfollow punter's opinion of celtc's team.

Bain- double amputee impersonator.
Kenny- On loan Fud.
Welsh- Pubescent pudding.
Ajer- Norwegian Knob end.
Taylor- Turncoat tit.
McGregor- Undercover bear.
Brown- Brown.
Turnbull- Tefal turd.
Forrest- jump the dyke hasbeen.
Elyounoussi- Useless.
Edouard- Fat lazy twat.
Come on Shengus you missed out laxalt duffus thumbheid and Barkas

A followfollow punter's opinion of celtc's team.

Bain- double amputee impersonator.
Kenny- On loan Fud.
Welsh- Pubescent pudding.
Ajer- Norwegian Knob end.
Taylor- Turncoat tit.
McGregor- Undercover bear.
Brown- Brown.
Turnbull- Tefal turd.
Forrest- jump the dyke hasbeen.
Elyounoussi- Useless.
Edouard- Fat lazy twat.
Welsh’s career is now over after being skinned and left on his arse by a man twice his age. He’ll never get over that

As opposed to their fullbacks that can neither defend nor cross a ball. In fact, their fullbacks can’t even pass the ball forward

Have some more moonhowling, now they have, er, calmed doon a bit???
Oh the pain, the pain. Drink it in.

We concede so many goals where there are multiple errors, where cutting out one of the errors probably prevents the goal. All while our last line of defence is a guy who looks like a competition winner.:))
---------
Not a surprise in the slightest.
They're a better team and they have levels of confidence more than us.

Our club is a shambles.
--------------------------------
Unpopular opinion: That save from McGregor looks good because he's had to give the the acrobatics because he's small. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A could greet tears of pure anger.
Scott Brown? The only thing more offensive than his performance was him saying that there should be a statue of Lawell. It would probably run faster than that carrot.

Get each and every one of them to eff.
----------------------------------------------------
I think it is despair rather than apathy.
We are all just waiting now - waiting to see what the reaction is - waiting to see if there is a reaction , waiting for any activity at all, any attempt to save our beloved club. It is time now Celtic, Time for action. Time at very least for a manager.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The referee decided to make things a little easier for Sevco, there´s no fecking way that any hun player would be sent off for his first two tackles
They don´t have to be world beaters to score against our defence, we are surely the worst organised team in the League
There´s definitely a very large element of fear from our players in this fixture, and I would happily say goodbye to all of them bar Turnbull and Soro
We have three car crash goalkeepers, four totally inept full backs, another three diddy centre backs, a midfield full of cowards and a legend who got old all of a sudden, and non functioning strikers who between not being interested, not being fit, and being just plain hopeless, have stunk the place out.
The coaching staff are also out of their depths
We need a massive rebuild, and whoever we bring in, they need to hit the ground running
Absolutely depressing that we´ve lost four out of five to that hun team
And to lose yesterday by that margin was unforgiveable
The bit about shags save is a screamer lol watching the game I honestly believe that scott bain doesn't know he has fingers and thumbs haha shovelling everything

I blame the Catholic education system. I also blame the mis-use of drugs. I also blame them unable to seek employment. And finally I blame the fact that they are republican chasers.
I would get a fleet of first busses and drive them to the ferry terminal and deport them back to Eire....

Love it - Their arrogance has come home to roost. They still think we're "average".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad they've at least complimented Aribo and Kamara on their height. :D
Wow. They really need to stop watching football as they clearly have no idea.

Wow. They really need to stop watching football as they clearly have no idea.
I don't even think they believe that now even if they claim to. They never seem to run through their own team for comparison either, if these players are average etc. How bad are their players that they can't record one win, even when we have nothing to play for we still win and don't come out 2nd gear

It's hilarious that most of them still think that we are a poor team and only won the league because they had an off season.

It used to annoy me when journalists, pundits and the press were blowing smoke up their arse when they were romping the league(against a genuinely poor Rangers) and getting pumped out of Europe. Now I just think its funny as f*ck because all it has done is cloud their judgement so much that they can't see the wood for the trees.

We should be thankful of clowns like Mcnamara "no even a good team". The hordes lap it up and will have an even bigger meltdown next season when Eddie comes in and rebuilds ra tims, loses the league and the refs, cheating huns, the masons, and everyone else is to blame. Kwality

Spot on mate and long may the delusion continue

Silent Witness

12:28 AM - Today#298
There were occasions when Edouard and Ajer waltzed through their defence. Their best dribblers are Kent and Aribo and neither could do that. What Edouard and Ajer have is a level of skill that Sevco doesn't have.

They are better than us not because they have necessarily better players, but because they are better coached and organised, and they work a lot harder too.

I don't understand this criticism. What is coming out their comfort zone exactly?

Taking the ball out and going on an Ajer / Amoruso mazy run into midfield? That's what Davis and Kamara are there for.

They're very good defenders. It's literally their job to defend and pass the ball.

Connor Goldson is up for just about every corner and scored 2 goals against them - if that's not out a defender's comfort zone I don't know what is!
Exactly.

Might as well criticise McGregor for not dribbling it out the box upfield too. Or criticise Kent and Morelos for not running back and standing on the goal line when Celtc had the ball.

i don't mean to piss on everyone's cornflakes but we've been allowed to win the league this year :(

Wee Ed KTF

Considering retirement
12:35 PM - 1 day ago#15870
The question I have often asked myself during this humiliating shambles of a season (which could have been saved had Desmond and Lawwell acted instead of ignoring, let's not forget) is:
What would Lawwell choose:
Celtic winning a historic 10 in a row and as a result crippling Sevco and destroying Desmond and Lawwell's O** F*** business model ?
Or Celtic not winning 10 in a row and as a result saving Sevco and retaining the O** F*** business model ?
Factoring in Lawwell's record on EBTs, wanting Newco shoehorned into the top flight in 2012, the 5WA, LNS, title stripping, Res 12, the continuation myth, the SFA, the MIBs, FFP, deliberately downsizing Celtic and managing our decline to make Sevco relevant, briefing against our best manager since MON, etc......I cannot answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back