Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of season player review
Barkas - 1/10

lady's front bottom is a SEGA mastersystem. Incapable of making saves. Probably the most tragic of greek tradgedies since the works of Euripides.

Bain - 1/10

He's a Dundee Utd Keeper.

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Gets a extra point just for his penalty heroics against Hearts. Otherwise complete and utter shite.

You couldn't build a competent keeper out of the three of these if you broke them down for parts.

Christopher Julien 4/10

Actually still think he's decent on his day and he's got brittle bones and gets bullied by pub strikers.

Greg Taylor - 1/10

He's a hun, he's weak, he can't pass, he can't get by a man, he's a hun. Gets 6 points for effort but 5 points deducted for being a hun.

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Looks like a farmer and plays like one. Quite literally the worst centre back to ever turn out for us. Caused more damage to us than any single opposition player has.

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

I do not know what we were expecting signing a lady's front bottom called Jonjoe. He's worse than Greg Taylor put I have to give him an extra point on the account of not being a hun.

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Could never doubt his commitment but just as culpable as anyone else in the defence this season. For a big lad he seems to disappear when the ball is whipped into our box.

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

We barely saw him and for that I'm extremely thankful.

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Gets a few extra points for not being Shane Duffy.

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Perhaps sums up the absurdity of this season that we managed to signed a Uruguayan International from AC Milan that turned out to be absolutely hopeless at football. Would make a cracking long distance runner as long as he wouldn't be required to stay in a specific lane. Every bit as bad as Greg Taylor, if not worse, but have to give him an extra point just for not being a hun.

Nir Biton - 1/10

A rolls royce. Could play with slippers on etc.

Amazing that he's been with us for so long despite the fact that he can't get a game in midfield because he's shite. Time for him to go occupy some other territory where he's not wanted.

Scott Brown 2/10

Thanks for the memories. It's been painful watching you this season.

Soro - 4/10

Looked decent for a few games but I think we were all just desperate to be convinced he was a player after suffering such abject shite for months on end. Kind of like of a Rustlers Burger would seem like a gourmet meal after being served a literal plate of shite.

David Turnbull - 4/10

Looks tidy on the ball occasionally. Could yet come good but still has a lot to prove.

Ryan Christie - 1/10

In his head he's Paul Scholes. In reality he's Stephen Pearson. Also has a big annoying face. Can't wait to see him turn out for Brentford or whoever.

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Fair play to him for earning a wage for doing absolutely %^*& all. Like a lass you were in love with for a bit who was an absolutely magic ride but you stayed with her for too long and now you resent the sight of her but you're finding it difficult to break things off because you've too many good memories. She's not even interested in giving you so much as wank anymore now and she's living in your gaff rent free.

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Like most promising youths to break through at Celtic. Lightweight and actually not very good. Would score a little higher if he wasn't made of glass. A Gen Z Brian McLaughlin.

Mohamed Elyounoussi - 2/10

But but but he scored 15 goals or whatever. Typical Swiss lady's front bottom. Hides when it really matters. Like a mint lindor. Looks nice but soft as %^*& inside and nobody really wants it. You want the red ones.

Callum McGregor - 1/10

Been responsible for more goals conceded than Shane Duffy probably. Looks like a magic player when we're on top and everyone else around him is performing. Like Jeff Lynne
being elevated by the other Travelling Wilburys but in reality he's just some lady's front bottom in ELO.

James Forrest - 4/10

He's probably thankful that he was injured for most of the season.

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Just %^*& fucking off. If he wasn't playing football he'd be selling shoplifted bacon and lynx out of a holdall. Shown nothing but contempt for the fans with his lack of commitment. Arsehole.

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Griffiths is a lady's front bottom and can't run the length of himself for more than two minutes, Eduoard looks like he'd rather being reading book and Klimala simply is not good at football and yet this useless lazy fat %^*& still couldn't stake a claim for a place in the team.

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Actually breaks my heart how poor he's been. I loved him but he's badly let me down. Still better than the other useless options up front though.

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

If all it took was effort he'd be in with a shout of winning the Ballon D'or. As it stands I'm not exactly sure how he ended up in the hoops. I've seen better first touches down the park. The fact that he now gets paid to play football and live in New York is grotesquely unfair. Fair play to him.

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Point for being so bad that a manager resigned from his position rather than have to work with him. Probably the most entertaining thing that's happened this season.

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Terrible at football but isn't a hun so gets an extra point.

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

At least had the decency to %^*& off.

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

He came, he sold the jerseys, he got injured and he fucked off.

i don't mean to piss on everyone's cornflakes but we've been allowed to win the league this year :(

Wee Ed KTF

Considering retirement
12:35 PM - 1 day ago#15870
The question I have often asked myself during this humiliating shambles of a season (which could have been saved had Desmond and Lawwell acted instead of ignoring, let's not forget) is:
What would Lawwell choose:
Celtic winning a historic 10 in a row and as a result crippling Sevco and destroying Desmond and Lawwell's O** F*** business model ?
Or Celtic not winning 10 in a row and as a result saving Sevco and retaining the O** F*** business model ?
Factoring in Lawwell's record on EBTs, wanting Newco shoehorned into the top flight in 2012, the 5WA, LNS, title stripping, Res 12, the continuation myth, the SFA, the MIBs, FFP, deliberately downsizing Celtic and managing our decline to make Sevco relevant, briefing against our best manager since MON, etc......I cannot answer.
This is what gives them comfort. They really are on a different planet! None of that would cripple us and they think they’ve got an endless amount of cash! You’re where you are due to your failures, there’s no conspiracy that Liewell wants us around or needs us around! You’re kidding yourself! 55 is destroying you and the only thing I have to say is “You are nothing, you deserve nothing, you will win nothing!”

Barkas - 1/10

lady's front bottom is a SEGA mastersystem. Incapable of making saves. Probably the most tragic of greek tradgedies since the works of Euripides.

Bain - 1/10

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Gets a extra point just for his penalty heroics against Hearts. Otherwise complete and utter shite.

You couldn't build a competent keeper out of the three of these if you broke them down for parts.

Christopher Julien 4/10

Actually still think he's decent on his day and he's got brittle bones and gets bullied by pub strikers.

Greg Taylor - 1/10

He's a hun, he's weak, he can't pass, he can't get by a man, he's a hun. Gets 6 points for effort but 5 points deducted for being a hun.

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Looks like a farmer and plays like one. Quite literally the worst centre back to ever turn out for us. Caused more damage to us than any single opposition player has.

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

I do not know what we were expecting signing a lady's front bottom called Jonjoe. He's worse than Greg Taylor put I have to give him an extra point on the account of not being a hun.

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Could never doubt his commitment but just as culpable as anyone else in the defence this season. For a big lad he seems to disappear when the ball is whipped into our box.

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Perhaps sums up the absurdity of this season that we managed to signed a Uruguayan International from AC Milan that turned out to be absolutely hopeless at football. Would make a cracking long distance runner as long as he wouldn't be required to stay in a specific lane. Every bit as bad as Greg Taylor, if not worse, but have to give him an extra point just for not being a hun.

Nir Biton - 1/10

Amazing that he's been with us for so long despite the fact that he can't get a game in midfield because he's shite. Time for him to go occupy some other territory where he's not wanted.

Scott Brown 2/10

Soro - 4/10

Looked decent for a few games but I think we were all just desperate to be convinced he was a player after suffering such abject shite for months on end. Kind of like of a Rustlers Burger would seem like a gourmet meal after being served a literal plate of shite.

David Turnbull - 4/10

Looks tidy on the ball occasionally. Could yet come good but still has a lot to prove.

Ryan Christie - 1/10

In his head he's Paul Scholes. In reality he's Stephen Pearson. Also has a big annoying face. Can't wait to see him turn out for Brentford or whoever.

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Fair play to him for earning a wage for doing absolutely %^*& all. Like a lass you were in love with for a bit who was an absolutely magic ride but you stayed with her for too long and now you resent the sight of her but you're finding it difficult to break things off because you've too many good memories. She's not even interested in giving you so much as wank anymore now and she's living in your gaff rent free.

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Like most promising youths to break through at Celtic. Lightweight and actually not very good. Would score a little higher if he wasn't made of glass. A Gen Z Brian McLaughlin.

But but but he scored 15 goals or whatever. Typical Swiss lady's front bottom. Hides when it really matters. Like a mint lindor. Looks nice but soft as %^*& inside and nobody really wants it. You want the red ones.

Callum McGregor - 1/10

Been responsible for more goals conceded than Shane Duffy probably. Looks like a magic player when we're on top and everyone else around him is performing. Like Jeff Lynne
being elevated by the other Travelling Wilburys but in reality he's just some lady's front bottom in ELO.

James Forrest - 4/10

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Just %^*& fucking off. If he wasn't playing football he'd be selling shoplifted bacon and lynx out of a holdall. Shown nothing but contempt for the fans with his lack of commitment. Arsehole.

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Griffiths is a lady's front bottom and can't run the length of himself for more than two minutes, Eduoard looks like he'd rather being reading book and Klimala simply is not good at football and yet this useless lazy fat %^*& still couldn't stake a claim for a place in the team.

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Actually breaks my heart how poor he's been. I loved him but he's badly let me down. Still better than the other useless options up front though.

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

If all it took was effort he'd be in with a shout of winning the Ballon D'or. As it stands I'm not exactly sure how he ended up in the hoops. I've seen better first touches down the park. The fact that he now gets paid to play football and live in New York is grotesquely unfair. Fair play to him.

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Point for being so bad that a manager resigned from his position rather than have to work with him. Probably the most entertaining thing that's happened this season.

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

Should they not be giving their rating out of 8.75?

Barkas - 1/10

Bain - 1/10

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Christopher Julien 4/10

Greg Taylor - 1/10

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Nir Biton - 1/10

Scott Brown 2/10

Soro - 4/10

David Turnbull - 4/10

Ryan Christie - 1/10

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Callum McGregor - 1/10

James Forrest - 4/10

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

That is fukin brilliant.

Barkas - 1/10

Bain - 1/10

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Christopher Julien 4/10

Greg Taylor - 1/10

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Nir Biton - 1/10

Scott Brown 2/10

Soro - 4/10

David Turnbull - 4/10

Ryan Christie - 1/10

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Callum McGregor - 1/10

James Forrest - 4/10

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

This had me in stitches. It's good to laugh haha.

Silent Witness

12:28 AM - Today#298
There were occasions when Edouard and Ajer waltzed through their defence. Their best dribblers are Kent and Aribo and neither could do that. What Edouard and Ajer have is a level of skill that Sevco doesn't have.

They are better than us not because they have necessarily better players, but because they are better coached and organised, and they work a lot harder too.
There’s actually a 3 minute video from that game alone of Kent waltzing past their defenders

The can you see the Rangers coming attitude has come back to bite them on the arse. If they don't think we are a good team this season what they fail to see coming again is that we will probably be even better next season. The strength in our squad is major to that and if we manage to improve our first team there will be a river of tears from the east end

Barkas - 1/10

Bain - 1/10

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Christopher Julien 4/10

Greg Taylor - 1/10

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Nir Biton - 1/10

Scott Brown 2/10

Soro - 4/10

David Turnbull - 4/10

Ryan Christie - 1/10

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Callum McGregor - 1/10

James Forrest - 4/10

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

Their heroes, a year after they won/bribed a vote.

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

I rate him and wanted us to try and get him in the summer but the main criticism of him before he had even signed for them was he might lack the athleticism to play in the old firm or european games against teams with physical and athletic midfields, so far that looks exactly the case as besides a few pops from range and a sitter missed with his head yesterday he's done nothing against us. He'll be great against most of the jobbers in the league but some of the praise and wonderkid tags given to him have been so over the top.
To be fair on the missed chance, it can't be easy to get an effort on target when your head is shaped like a Marris Piper.

Their heroes, a year after they won/bribed a vote.

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

While that is both funny and indeed true they were happy to indulge him he was wiping his nose on our corner flag etc.

Easy to act the hero when things are going your way but the mark of someone is how they respond when the chips are down and in all areas of his life he is seriously lacking.

While that is both funny and indeed true they were happy to indulge him he was wiping his nose on our corner flag etc.

Easy to act the hero when things are going your way but the mark of someone is how they respond when the chips are down and in all areas of his life he is seriously lacking.
How easily they turn on their players is pathetic, especially after the success they've had.

Love it - Their arrogance has come home to roost. They still think we're "average".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeper - Good but no world beater
Full backs that can cross a ball, but can't defend
Centre backs that are slow, ponderous and rarely come out of their comfort zone
Midfield Davis decent but 38, Arfield headless chicken, Hagi & Kent both posers, Aribo & Kamara both bang average but add a bit of height
Forwards Morelos (Muppet, bang average) - Defoe ancient, Roofe & Itten barely average

Glad they've at least complimented Aribo and Kamara on their height. :D
I came on to see if anyone had clocked this comment.
Long may this arrogance and delusional way of thinking continue because it's exactly why they are where they are right now.

Boootiful.

How easily they turn on their players is pathetic, especially after the success they've had.

They're lashing out because of what was at stake for them this season, they cant process it because they thought it was inevitable.

If they had won the league this year we wouldn't have heard the end of it until our final breath.

Not only did we stop them from doing so but we also completely embarrassed them in the process.

Which was nice.

They're lashing out because of what was at stake for them this season, they cant process it because they thought it was inevitable.

If they had won the league this year we wouldn't have heard the end of it until our final breath.

Not only did we stop them from doing so but we also completely embarrassed them in the process.

Which was nice.
Agree. They've also been fed a constant diet of sycophantic drivel for years, and now reality is hitting.

Which was nice.

Im fairness around 50% of the embarrassment was self inflicted.

The whole dubai episode was coco the clown comedy from start to finish.

Barkas - 1/10

Bain - 1/10

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Christopher Julien 4/10

Greg Taylor - 1/10

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Nir Biton - 1/10

Scott Brown 2/10

Soro - 4/10

David Turnbull - 4/10

Ryan Christie - 1/10

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Callum McGregor - 1/10

James Forrest - 4/10

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

That is superb.

• Haha
Reactions: 8-1
This was a comment on their site regarding Soro B-)

11:16 AM - Today#1288
When I looked at his highlights reel before he arrived, the player he reminded me most of was Ngolo Kanté. I think he could be a similar player for us with proper coaching and guidance, which merely points up the lack of it for the past two years. I think we might be pleasantly surprised next season. I think the new manager might be also.

raging so much that they got his nationality wrong :D Norwegian, not Swiss

I was in a group at the golf yesterday with a bitter one and I am not making any of this up:

1- Peter Lawwell sabotaged Celtic’s season, he didn’t back them in the transfer window. I pointed out they spent loads on barkas, ajeti, turnbull, duffy, laxalt etc but this was dismissed.

2- He had it on good authority that Gerrard met with all referees at the start of the season and outlined how his team would be refereed over the season

3- Rangers were riddled with Covid and just kept playing and the authorities turned a blind eye

4- There were more players at Patterson’s house but Rangers selected the ones they could do without.

5- Best of all, Covid is an engineered plot to lower the catholic population and it’s cheaper to do it this way than by world war B-)

Absolute moon unit!

I was in a group at the golf yesterday with a bitter one and I am not making any of this up:

1- Peter Lawwell sabotaged Celtic’s season, he didn’t back them in the transfer window. I pointed out they spent loads on barkas, ajeti, turnbull, duffy, laxalt etc but this was dismissed.

2- He had it on good authority that Gerrard met with all referees at the start of the season and outlined how his team would be refereed over the season

3- Rangers were riddled with Covid and just kept playing and the authorities turned a blind eye

4- There were more players at Patterson’s house but Rangers selected the ones they could do without.

5- Best of all, Covid is an engineered plot to lower the catholic population and it’s cheaper to do it this way than by world war B-)

Absolute moon unit!
We go to all these lengths to conceal number 5 and we get rumbled NOW!

Right, who blabbed?

Absolute moon unit!
I genuinely wouldn’t get round the course with a clown like that. I am awkward enough as it is and struggle to hide my dislike of people without them coming out with that nonsense.

Absolute moon unit!
Kids...don't take drugs.

Absolute moon unit!
You still managed to pay golf listening to that?

i don't mean to piss on everyone's cornflakes but we've been allowed to win the league this year :(

Wee Ed KTF

Considering retirement
12:35 PM - 1 day ago#15870
The question I have often asked myself during this humiliating shambles of a season (which could have been saved had Desmond and Lawwell acted instead of ignoring, let's not forget) is:
What would Lawwell choose:
Celtic winning a historic 10 in a row and as a result crippling Sevco and destroying Desmond and Lawwell's O** F*** business model ?
Or Celtic not winning 10 in a row and as a result saving Sevco and retaining the O** F*** business model ?
Factoring in Lawwell's record on EBTs, wanting Newco shoehorned into the top flight in 2012, the 5WA, LNS, title stripping, Res 12, the continuation myth, the SFA, the MIBs, FFP, deliberately downsizing Celtic and managing our decline to make Sevco relevant, briefing against our best manager since MON, etc......I cannot answer.
How pathetic a human being do you need to be that you can't even write the words old firm. Imagine living like that.

Absolute moon unit!
I can only assume you work for some sort of care in the community initiative and took this poor fella out for the day

Absolute moon unit!
Should have done the world a favour and smashed his thick skull with a club of your choiceB-D

Presumably what he meant by “on paper” was he came from a big Italian club, because somebody on here posted his stats and said he’d be utterly crap. He’d also been voted Milan’s worst player ever which I’m sure would’ve been recorded on paper.
Part of the loan deal was that he must play against them in both group games of the EL. :D

View attachment 2095

We have a substantial tax Bill outstanding which we are not allowing journalists to speak about at press conferences. :(

They are still believing in this pish and it’s absolutely glorious B-)
Almost all companies will have a tax Bill. I’m sure companies have been allowed to defer tax due to covid and pay it before a certain date. One of them will be guessing we’re doing that and trying to stir it, but their own club will be exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back