Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
How fucking thick are these people?!?!
They really are thick as shit but there might be a bit of truth in it somewhere. There was a rumour that it was McKay who put out the “not half of anything” tweet. Liewell knows only too well if they were to start putting out that sort of shite they’d just want more and more. Say stuff about this, that and the next thing. Say stuff about Rangers buying players. Rangers accounts are out, say stuff about it. It’s becomes like a daily internet “yaasss” fix for some people but it’s never enough. McKay is in for a shock.

The victim hood about the colour orange from these mutants is utterly pathetic. Imagine being so desperate to be a victim you have to be offended by a colour. It takes everything away from actual victims. Nobody should be having to defend the colours of our strips, we’ll wear whatever colours we want. They have crosses etc in their badge, actual religious symbols. Fcking vermin.

I
I really hope he’s putting that sort of stuff out. They will not accept somebody saying shit and the team losing to us on the pitch. It might be fun for a few weeks but if he’s a blawbag they’ll be celebrating new year in the car park.
It’s going to happen again isn’t it?

The rebuild job there is enormous and while I do think Celtic will challenge again it won’t be next season. They are in for a shock come January...

tumblr_njnd8zsNlG1tareano1_500.gif

I

It’s going to happen again isn’t it?

The rebuild job there is enormous and while I do think Celtic will challenge again it won’t be next season. They are in for a shock come January...

tumblr_njnd8zsNlG1tareano1_500.gif
They’re now saying next season is more important than this one was for various reasons. Financially due to entry to the CL but also to show this was a one off and we won’t be dominating again. If we’re pulling away by January they’re going to riot. I don’t think the board will sack the manager but whoever it is will need a very thick skin to get through next season with us bagging 2 in a row.

They’re now saying next season is more important than this one was for various reasons. Financially due to entry to the CL but also to show this was a one off and we won’t be dominating again. If we’re pulling away by January they’re going to riot. I don’t think the board will sack the manager but whoever it is will need a very thick skin to get through next season with us bagging 2 in a row.
As far as they’re concerned it is a one off. Not even a good Rangers team. Down to poor management at their end. Time will tell but a blind man can see this Rangers team is the real deal.

I must admit to having the odd look at kerryfail following abad result and there was a lot of them this season.There ars so many bizarre posts there must be Bears ripping the piss.The best bits is the total denial that we are a good team,its all down to conspiracy,covid,refs and everyone else being crap

This is the season that just keeps on giving. The only realistic target who is acceptable to their support is very clearly holding off until he sees how the cards fall down south. If nothing else comes up then he will go with Plan C :cool: :cool: :cool:

Im still convinced it's getting offered to BJK over there.
Steve Clarke for me, I’ve said consistently, but I stand by it. I don’t know why, but I can’t see past it. He ticks all the boxes, and he looks like he has tics, and it fits their M.O. have a name in the headlines during the ST renewals then plump for the cheap and nasty DeFiB, and sell it to them that they have an international manager!!

I must admit to having the odd look at kerryfail following abad result and there was a lot of them this season.There ars so many bizarre posts there must be Bears ripping the piss.The best bits is the total denial that we are a good team,its all down to conspiracy,covid,refs and everyone else being crap
It’s good news they don’t rate us as a good team.
Also the conspiracy, covid , refs and everyone else being crap is also true.
It’s the only reason they got 8 3/4

Steve Clarke for me, I’ve said consistently, but I stand by it. I don’t know why, but I can’t see past it. He ticks all the boxes, and he looks like he has tics, and it fits their M.O. have a name in the headlines during the ST renewals then plump for the cheap and nasty DeFiB, and sell it to them that they have an international manager!!

Not sure.

His teams are generally backs to the wall style (KIlmarnock, Scotland).

Celtc fans won't tolerate that.

Not sure.

His teams are generally backs to the wall style (KIlmarnock, Scotland).

Celtc fans won't tolerate that.
Not to mention the fact he is tied to Scotland until the end of the Euros, leaving very little time for planning, pre season, etc

They really are thick as shit but there might be a bit of truth in it somewhere. There was a rumour that it was McKay who put out the “not half of anything” tweet. Liewell knows only too well if they were to start putting out that sort of shite they’d just want more and more. Say stuff about this, that and the next thing. Say stuff about Rangers buying players. Rangers accounts are out, say stuff about it. It’s becomes like a daily internet “yaasss” fix for some people but it’s never enough. McKay is in for a shock.
Dom - "we're not the other half of anything!"
Also Dom "where's the form for renewal of the Old Firm brand trademark?"

I have absolutely no doubt its him they will eventually go for as well.

Top cheerleader and leading buffoon Chris Sutton reckons Ntcham is going to be the saviour of the Tims next season when he realises the error of his ways and new gaffer Eddie tells him that he is loved and wanted. This revelation in turn convinces ‘jug ears’ Christie to stay and help rebuild an all conquering side to restart Terry Munro.
Desperate or what?

Daily Record - Olivier Ntcham could present Celtic with transfer dilemma writes Chris Sutton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back