Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top cheerleader and leading buffoon Chris Sutton reckons Ntcham is going to be the saviour of the Tims next season when he realises the error of his ways and new gaffer Eddie tells him that he is loved and wanted. This revelation in turn convinces ‘jug ears’ Christie to stay and help rebuild an all conquering side to restart Terry Munro.
Desperate or what?

Daily Record - Olivier Ntcham could present Celtic with transfer dilemma writes Chris Sutton
Dilemma?
Like, do we push him with one hand or two?

Top cheerleader and leading buffoon Chris Sutton reckons Ntcham is going to be the saviour of the Tims next season when he realises the error of his ways and new gaffer Eddie tells him that he is loved and wanted. This revelation in turn convinces ‘jug ears’ Christie to stay and help rebuild an all conquering side to restart Terry Munro.
Desperate or what?

Daily Record - Olivier Ntcham could present Celtic with transfer dilemma writes Chris Sutton
The real transfer dilemma is do you cut your losses, let him go on a free. Or hold out to recoup a transfer fee and maybe be stuck paying his wages for another year

Desperate or what?

Think he has started one game for Marseille and they got gubbed. Will be known as the player that a manger resigned over rather than sign him.

Desperate or what?

When there is absolutely nothing positive that can be said and falling short of paying us the credit we’re due this is where he is at and is the reason why he’s nothing but a pasty for them!

Desperate or what?

The only dilemma is do you allow him to leave for a nominal fee in the hope you get a club to bite or go the full Martin Bain and actually pay him to leave

Last edited:
As much as I can't wait till next Saturday part of me is gutted the season will be over. This has been class, let's pray for more next season
Don't worry if things fall flat for that mhob next season they will lash out and flying sharks will be the least of the players,management and boards problem

Shane Duffy

A Kerryfail tribute:

McGeady46
1 day ago#64
Seriously crap. There’s hope for everyone if this guy can get paid 50k a week to ‘play’ football

Big Shirley
1 day ago#68
Saw Gerard Butler play with more composure at Celtic Park than this guy.

bubba
10K5,029
1 day ago#41
I was embarrassed for the guy when I watched him play

Utterly hopeless, like a competition winner. A crap competition winner

We could have spent 1/5 of the money on literally any centre half in Scotland and he'd have done a far better job

The best decision anyone at the club made was the decision to stop playing him

An absolute disaster and complete waste of time and resources.

The worst player I've seen in a Celtic jersey. Good riddance.

ryanmcginlay
1 day ago#22
The worst defender I've ever seen in my 23 years of supporting Celtic.

mikeybhoy77
1 day ago#35
Think he’s still down Parkhead cross looking for that Sparta Prague reserve striker.

Feel for him in some ways but he just wasn’t good enough to play for Celtic.

JanVinagerOfCastlemilk
1 day ago#36
The Prague home game was probably the most honking defensive performance I've seen in a Celtic top.

Least Du-Wei thought "eff this im getting sent aff

Muzz
44K11,217
1 day ago#19
The inevitable, "How good was Shane Duffy?" thread in ten years time will last about four posts

McStay_8
1:14 AM - Today#89
Abysmal.

Shane Duffy

A Kerryfail tribute:

McGeady46
1 day ago#64
Seriously crap. There’s hope for everyone if this guy can get paid 50k a week to ‘play’ football

Big Shirley
1 day ago#68

bubba
10K5,029
1 day ago#41

We could have spent 1/5 of the money on literally any centre half in Scotland and he'd have done a far better job

ryanmcginlay
1 day ago#22

mikeybhoy77
1 day ago#35
Think he’s still down Parkhead cross looking for that Sparta Prague reserve striker.

JanVinagerOfCastlemilk
1 day ago#36
The Prague home game was probably the most honking defensive performance I've seen in a Celtic top.

Muzz
44K11,217
1 day ago#19
The inevitable, "How good was Shane Duffy?" thread in ten years time will last about four posts

McStay_8
Abysmal.

And top all that, David McCarthy in the DR has written an impassioned’ lay off Duffy’ piece in today’s Record, telling fans to be gentle after admitting his own paper labelled him a dud and a flop.
Irony at it’s best

And top all that, David McCarthy in the DR has written an impassioned’ lay off Duffy’ piece in today’s Record, telling fans to be gentle after admitting his own paper labelled him a dud and a flop.
Irony at it’s best
Why have they to be gentle???

To a player who for us was hilarious, but for them was a dreadful waste of cash. But he has also now left the country and I’m pretty sure won’t be reading the Daily Record either in Brighton or Ireland.

Irony at it’s best
The media are the first ones to build up or break down a player, so yes that’s a bit rich ha!

Personally I think it just shows ‘ra Sellick’ fans up for how fickle they really are.

Shane Duffy

A Kerryfail tribute:

McGeady46
1 day ago#64

Big Shirley
1 day ago#68

bubba
10K5,029
1 day ago#41

ryanmcginlay
1 day ago#22

mikeybhoy77
1 day ago#35

JanVinagerOfCastlemilk
1 day ago#36

Muzz
44K11,217
1 day ago#19

McStay_8
Abysmal.

thats some boast given Du Wei, Scheidt etc

Not sure.

His teams are generally backs to the wall style (KIlmarnock, Scotland).

Celtc fans won't tolerate that.
He was the manager of WBA who drew 5 5 in SAF last match. A good coach sets his team to be difficult to score against. Hes been involved with Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea, hardly poor experience. I hope he gets the job, but it won't be backs to the wall as predicted on here.

He was the manager of WBA who drew 5 5 in SAF last match. A good coach sets his team to be difficult to score against. Hes been involved with Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea, hardly poor experience. I hope he gets the job, but it won't be backs to the wall as predicted on here.
Wasn’t that 5-5 game the last game of the season with the title already in the bag?

They are sure the Howe announcement is imminent.

The way they have built him up is incredible and I'm looking forward to pumping them again next season.

Guaranteed after the inevitable pumping in the Champions league qualifiers from Albanian goat herders they'll label him a "southern Tory B******" and "pure no a sellick eff cee man".

Look what they did to Lennon who's been associated with them for almost 20 years.

They are sure the Howe announcement is imminent.

The way they have built him up is incredible and I'm looking forward to pumping them again next season.
It will be announced - if it is announced - to tie in with Trophy Day, in a desperate attempt to garner headlines. I still think they’ve run into problems with the Howe deal though. If it was related to the Bournemouth contract they could still have announced him this month with a June start. They may be searching for an alternative.

Desperate or what?

Hahahahaha , this ntcham ?

I was just watching the EFL on Quest there and didn't realise that Alex Neil had got his jotters from Preston. Surely must be a consideration for the tinks, no compensation payment either.
I hope not.He is a good coach, knows how to pick a player, set up a team and adapt as necessary. And of course he’s one of Them so less pressure from the hordes than a non ‘traditional’ coach. Too good for them i’m hoping.

Kindly supplied by one of them. Staggering amount of signing cock-ups there.

"Very true. We do sign some amount of shampoo. My hope is that Howe can have an impact similar to Rodgers and turn around the fortunes of a lot of these players."

20/21: Duffy, Kenny, Laxalt, Barkas, Ajeti

19/20: Klimala*, Bolingoli, Bauer, Soro, Taylor

18/19: Bayo, Shved, Bain, Izaguirre, Mulumbu, Perez, Gutman, Toljan, Burke

17/18: Hendry, Musonda, Hayes*, Compper, Morgan

16/17: Kouassi, Gamboa, de Vries

15/16: Ciftci, Carlton Cole, Kazim-Richards, Scott Allan, Bailly, Janko

14/15: Scepovic, Tonev, Wakaso, GMS, Berget

13/14: Balde, Pukki, Boerrigter, Fridjónsson

12/13: Lassad, Miku, Gershon, Ambrose*

11/12: Bangura, Brozek, Rabiu, El Kaddouri, Kelvin Wilson*

10/11: Juarez, Murphy, Cha, Majstorovic*, Ljungberg, Kapo

09/10: Fortune*, N'Guemo, Fox, Hooiveld, Braafheid, Rogne, Zaluska, Diomansy Kamara, Slane, Zhi Zheng, Rasmussen

ClemFandango88

1 day ago#116919
Just read the Mo Ross story on sky sports. Noticed that nowhere in the article did it say ‘ex rangers’. Whereas if some guy that used to wash our windows 20 year ago got done for anything you can be sure we’d get a mention. Wee things like that bother me more than they should but they’re bad for it.
Dislike

PaleRider88, joe-h like this post
CaptainsArmband

1 day ago#116920
Next we'll be getting Alex Rae on SSB telling us 'The secret of Rangers success is how they excreted sheer dominance this season'
Well done Clem for finding about the only news to not mention Rangers.
Mirror didn't, Record did and Sun and BBC and even the Nottingham Echo mentioned us.

Desperate or what?

That's a lie the goat worrier can't write.

Kindly supplied by one of them. Staggering amount of signing cock-ups there.

"Very true. We do sign some amount of shampoo. My hope is that Howe can have an impact similar to Rodgers and turn around the fortunes of a lot of these players."

20/21: Duffy, Kenny, Laxalt, Barkas, Ajeti

19/20: Klimala*, Bolingoli, Bauer, Soro, Taylor

18/19: Bayo, Shved, Bain, Izaguirre, Mulumbu, Perez, Gutman, Toljan, Burke

17/18: Hendry, Musonda, Hayes*, Compper, Morgan

16/17: Kouassi, Gamboa, de Vries

15/16: Ciftci, Carlton Cole, Kazim-Richards, Scott Allan, Bailly, Janko

14/15: Scepovic, Tonev, Wakaso, GMS, Berget

13/14: Balde, Pukki, Boerrigter, Fridjónsson

12/13: Lassad, Miku, Gershon, Ambrose*

11/12: Bangura, Brozek, Rabiu, El Kaddouri, Kelvin Wilson*

10/11: Juarez, Murphy, Cha, Majstorovic*, Ljungberg, Kapo

09/10: Fortune*, N'Guemo, Fox, Hooiveld, Braafheid, Rogne, Zaluska, Diomansy Kamara, Slane, Zhi Zheng, Rasmussen
Would love to see the numbers on that.

The pumped up numbers when they sign as a world beater. And the deflated numbers when they leave with their tail between their legs or rot away in the reserves.

Also, who is GMS? Grandmaster Suck? I mean who the F are half of them actually!

The pumped up numbers when they sign as a world beater. And the deflated numbers when they leave with their tail between their legs or rot away in the reserves.

Gary Mackay-Steven is GMS. With apologies to Suck.;):)

Think it's the midnight swimmer guy, Gary Mackay Steven.

This is what’s hurting them the most.

It shouldn’t be like old times. They truly thought “the old days were gone”. We should be gone. Rangers should never have won a trophy ever again.

It just wasn’t meant to be like this for them. They had built up this fantasy world of us playing second fiddle to them for eternity and it’s came absolutely crashing down around them within a few months of the biggest season in their history.

They won’t try to let on just how much they are hurting, but deep down they are in absolute agony.

It shouldn’t be like old times. They truly thought “the old days were gone”. We should be gone. Rangers should never have won a trophy ever again.

It just wasn’t meant to be like this for them. They had built up this fantasy world of us playing second fiddle to them for eternity and it’s came absolutely crashing down around them within a few months of the biggest season in their history.

They won’t try to let on just how much they are hurting, but deep down they are in absolute agony.
Oh absolutely, they all thought the 10 was just a formality, and when they realised it wasn’t, that’s when they started rioting and chasing their own team bus!

They really did believe we would never challenge again and they also had this crazy belief that if we never stopped the 10 is was over for us and would be admin all over again.

The pain and mourning will last a long time with this.

RIP TERRY MUNRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back