Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Ajeti thread I completely forgot he strung them along.

celtic put in a loan bid and a month later he still doesn't want to go.
celtic amend the loan bid, as a loan with a view to signing. He still doesn't want to go.
lennon then 'personally' gets involved and a week or so later, the deal is amended to £5m transfer.

:D

On the Ajeti thread I completely forgot he strung them along.

celtic put in a loan bid and a month later he still doesn't want to go.
celtic amend the loan bid, as a loan with a view to signing. He still doesn't want to go.
lennon then 'personally' gets involved and a week or so later, the deal is amended to £5m transfer.

:D

Seen that earlier, apparently he went away on a holiday during the negotiations and came back unfit for their champions league qualifiers.

Arrogant c*nts thought it would be a cakewalk this season, get it right up every last one of them.

I really hope they aren't saving the announcement of Howe for around the 14th/15th of May.

Will completely ruin this season for me. Wouldn't even want to see Tav lift the trophy tbh...
The announcement of our fans March has caused them more problems. Sunday and Monday media now set aside for a combination of photos of Tav lifting the trophy and ‘shameful scenes as Rangers fans wreck George Square’. :rolleyes: They won’t want to knock the latter off the front pages so it leaves them with this Friday/Saturday or they have to wait until next midweek. I don’t think the deal is done.

Howe wants a lot of staff from Bournemouth. He won’t get them if they get promoted to the EPL which is the hold up.
That makes no sense to me though. Suggests he’s spoken to these guys, and to Bournemouth, and they’ve said they *might* fancy moving to the Dhims - and Bournemouth might let them go - but only if they don’t get promoted. They either fancy it or they don’t. Why would Howe want a backroom staff that aren’t convinced and why would Bournemouth want to keep staff on who’ve indicated they are off if they don’t get promoted? Sounds more like a Dhimmy smokescreen to me.

That makes no sense to me though. Suggests he’s spoken to these guys, and to Bournemouth, and they’ve said they *might* fancy moving to the Dhims - and Bournemouth might let them go - but only if they don’t get promoted. They either fancy it or they don’t. Why would Howe want a backroom staff that aren’t convinced and why would Bournemouth want to keep staff on who’ve indicated they are off if they don’t get promoted? Sounds more like a Dhimmy smokescreen to me.
It reads to me as if Howe isn’t sure himself and is stalling for time

something that should never be missed.

they needed this season to validate last season and their position that they were too far ahead to catch.

the truth that the world can now see is that if the season had resumed there was a reasonable chance they would have collapsed.

I wonder if Saturdays trophy lifting Footage starts with Gerrard trying to load Zoom and it keep failing, then Tav comes in and say "Boss, we don't that, we won it on the pitch".

I wonder if Saturdays trophy lifting Footage starts with Gerrard trying to load Zoom and it keep failing, then Tav comes in and say "Boss, we don't that, we won it on the pitch".
I’d actual piss myself laughing if we did this.

Can you imagine the scene, if it was filmed so that the scene was played as Sky Sports were broadcasting….

Tav and the gaffer walking out his office, down the tunnel and on to the podium where the rest of the team are waiting in anticipation.

It's just delightful to to see and hear the bheasts tie themselves into a straight jacket of never ending paranoia and dhenial. Sometimes I think I am dreaming the most beautiful dream.
Can't wait to see the empty edifice and more riots and sharks next season.

I’d actual piss myself laughing if we did this.

Can you imagine the scene, if it was filmed so that the scene was played as Sky Sports were broadcasting….

Tav and the gaffer walking out his office, down the tunnel and on to the podium where the rest of the team are waiting in anticipation.

Coupled with a close up of a bored looking Helicopter pilot and Howard from the Halifax putting green and white tassles in the bin. Fans looking at the calendar on the 17th of October and counting the days to May 22nd.

He is waiting to see if he is offered an EPL job when the season ends. I reckon Palace!!
They were touting Scott Parker for Spurs on Talksport this morning, or Palace. Both decent jobs, but a tad too big for nEddie Who, imo.

Plenty of people on here won't write Celtic.

My little boy wanted me to print off team names and badges to make a scoreboard for when he plays his own Football matches. I obliged him with 12 teams and he wanted a Celtic one (they never win btw). I couldn't bring myself to do it so he has a laminated card with a green C for the badge and "Them" as the team name. #staunch

It reads to me as if Howe isn’t sure himself and is stalling for time
He could be waiting to see what English jobs are up for grabs.

WBA have Big Sam ATM.Does he fancy a season in the championship again?.I reckon he'd get them back to the Premier sharpish but that's if he fancies it.

WBA a lot bigger than Bournemouth and also don't have the toxic smell of shark head hanging over them .

I've been wondering this for a while but at the bottom of kerrydale they have links to threads like the one below, isn't the picture below of when Katic scored in the 2-1 Dec 2019 game?

ks.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back