Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read their French under 21 striker will miss the CL qualifiers because of the Olympic Games?
Thats hilarious

Though it won't be Celtic's problem anyway as he's sold back to the continent for 8-12mil
Oh please let it be! Will turn off any prospective buyers also
could be 4 games if they fluke through
Isn't their talk of Hagi being utilised for the Olympics as well? Admittedly we are probably better placed to cover his absence than the Dhims are to cover for Edouard but it would be a blow, nevertheless, on top of Roofe, Kamara and Balogun being suspended.

Isn't their talk of Hagi being utilised for the Olympics as well? Admittedly we are probably better placed to cover his absence than the Dhims are to cover for Edouard but it would be a blow, nevertheless, on top of Roofe, Kamara and Balogun being suspended.

could be the same issue
but Hagi isn't a starter for us

after Oddyin - their next strikers are Thumb (going) & Ajeti (brutal)

I could see the Olympics getting cancelled, Japan has only 2% of their population vaccinated so far.

It would be madness to bring people from all over the world then send them back to their own countries with those numbers! (see Dubai) ;)

You aren't wrong.

But also, they lose their only decent forward and 40million pound "wonder kid" talisman.

We lose a player who isn't guaranteed a start.

It's a loss, of course. But as you point out, we`re well placed to absorb it

Kent Alfie Aribo

With Wright, Defoe, Itten and any signings waiting in the wings

185296280_4347203255291484_7545184868668801391_n.jpg

My little boy wanted me to print off team names and badges to make a scoreboard for when he plays his own Football matches. I obliged him with 12 teams and he wanted a Celtic one (they never win btw). I couldn't bring myself to do it so he has a laminated card with a green C for the badge and "Them" as the team name. #staunch
I've got my 4 year old daughter to cheer Rangers during chants. Sometimes she plays around and throws in random words like tree or snow instead of Rangers. Her mum thought it would be funny to get her to say Celtic. When she did I pretended to go mad and shouted "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!" Fair to say she won't say that again! Haha.

The huns will only come out with a half arsed appeal for their fans to stay at home. They want them to come out and celebrate to rub in their title win. Look at outside the stadium, Murray Park etc. - they dont give a eff and will listen to nobody. If this was us the pigs would be all around Celtic Park with roads cloased off in every direction.

On their last piss up in March a young guy in my wifes company went to George Square with the rest of the huns and caught Covid.

He then took it back home - he was living with his bird parents - and gave it to the future father in law who later died from it.

Hope his day being pished up in George Square was worth it!

Yeah the scotgov and the press wouldn't have been all over this like a rash! Honestly I admire the creative mindset but this is asylum stuff.

My little boy wanted me to print off team names and badges to make a scoreboard for when he plays his own Football matches. I obliged him with 12 teams and he wanted a Celtic one (they never win btw). I couldn't bring myself to do it so he has a laminated card with a green C for the badge and "Them" as the team name. #staunch
Well done @PunkScott! It’s nice to see that there are some decent parents still out there! Keep up the good work.

The huns will only come out with a half arsed appeal for their fans to stay at home. They want them to come out and celebrate to rub in their title win. Look at outside the stadium, Murray Park etc. - they dont give a eff and will listen to nobody. If this was us the pigs would be all around Celtic Park with roads cloased off in every direction.

On their last piss up in March a young guy in my wifes company went to George Square with the rest of the huns and caught Covid.

He then took it back home - he was living with his bird parents - and gave it to the future father in law who later died from it.

Yeah the scotgov and the press wouldn't have been all over this like a rash! Honestly I admire the creative mindset but this is asylum stuff.
I don’t believe him! They are liars cradle to grave!

Didn't happen, they love a dramatic evil huns fantasy.

This one is beautiful

The next time a hun tries to demean any of our 4 trebles - highlight this season.

They've been banging on about "tainted titles" and "they don't count cuz there was nae ranjurs" for years, suggesting we should be winning the treble with no challenge.

This year is the easiest treble he could've won. We were out of it by November, Aberdeen are in transition. There were three of those games versus the huns that our squads were impacted with Covid whilst the huns were "Covid free". Hearts down. Hibs the main challengers outside the top 2. Livingston and St Johnstone putting together half a season. The weakest the league has been for years.

Gerrard's domestic cup record is nothing short of shambolic. He's faced Celtic twice. Lost the LC final and beat us in the QF before losing the semi final. Lost to St Mirren in the LC when we were already out. In previous years, he lost to Aberdeen twice and Hearts.

If he was as good a manager as they think he is, he'd be sitting with 3 or 4 trophies by now.

All these years of listening to journos and huns spouting about Celtic winning trebles as a bare minimum.

They totally ignore Gerrard's performance in the cups, or that he was out of the previous two title races by mid January, or that he's spent a bucket load to get to this point.

Now, is the time to sit back and acknowledge what we did over the last 4 years was nothing short of incredible.

69 games unbeaten
12 trophies in a row
Invincible treble

The huns may have stopped 10 in a row, but we've now achieved 9 twice. The target is still there

The huns will never achieve what we did over the last number of years. They'll never have the memories we as supporters and families will have.

They can thank the scouse jesus for bringing our achievements to light.

If the best manager in the world cannot manage a double, never mind a treble, then it only goes to show how incredible that four year period in our history actually was.

This one is beautiful

The next time a hun tries to demean any of our 4 trebles - highlight this season.

They've been banging on about "tainted titles" and "they don't count cuz there was nae ranjurs" for years, suggesting we should be winning the treble with no challenge.

This year is the easiest treble he could've won. We were out of it by November, Aberdeen are in transition. There were three of those games versus the huns that our squads were impacted with Covid whilst the huns were "Covid free". Hearts down. Hibs the main challengers outside the top 2. Livingston and St Johnstone putting together half a season. The weakest the league has been for years.

Gerrard's domestic cup record is nothing short of shambolic. He's faced Celtic twice. Lost the LC final and beat us in the QF before losing the semi final. Lost to St Mirren in the LC when we were already out. In previous years, he lost to Aberdeen twice and Hearts.

If he was as good a manager as they think he is, he'd be sitting with 3 or 4 trophies by now.

All these years of listening to journos and huns spouting about Celtic winning trebles as a bare minimum.

They totally ignore Gerrard's performance in the cups, or that he was out of the previous two title races by mid January, or that he's spent a bucket load to get to this point.

Now, is the time to sit back and acknowledge what we did over the last 4 years was nothing short of incredible.

69 games unbeaten
12 trophies in a row
Invincible treble

The huns may have stopped 10 in a row, but we've now achieved 9 twice. The target is still there

The huns will never achieve what we did over the last number of years. They'll never have the memories we as supporters and families will have.

If the best manager in the world cannot manage a double, never mind a treble, then it only goes to show how incredible that four year period in our history actually was.

I bet his neighbours could hear him typing that out.

This one is beautiful

69 games unbeaten
12 trophies in a row
Invincible treble

Oh they are hurting bad.

Just wait until Saturday.

This one is beautiful

69 games unbeaten
12 trophies in a row
Invincible treble

That is a crywank and a half :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back