Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
E1Nfoa_WEAov8tZ

Just been listening to this, Great Pantheon with the Lennon avatar and voice changer!

He is great, he is blaming everything/one but lennon the other 3 have basically told him he is talking shite!

Now saying celtc missed the fans more than anyone else, because John Collins said so!

Im still waiting on a sevco from him for a full house!

Now saying celtc missed the fans more than anyone else, because John Collins said so!

Im still waiting on a sevco from him for a full house!
They have been lucky to get 30k attend when it holds 60k whilst we were on the road back, so much so that the CLUB put banners up! The Club ffs, not the delusional fannys, but the club! Thus acknowledging that they don’t have the greatest fans in the world, they have the most bigoted glory hunters, that disappear like snow off a lit pizza oven!

Black armbands ?
Yeah the team were wearing black armbands tonight

There was a post going about that the green brigade had put a message of support amongst the "tribute jerseys" for Scott Brown to a Palestinian Celtic supporter who recently passed away, apparently had met broon on a few occasions. Might have been for that.

Yeah the team were wearing black armbands tonight

There was a post going about that the green brigade had put a message of support amongst the "tribute jerseys" for Scott Brown to a Palestinian Celtic supporter who recently passed away, apparently had met broon on a few occasions. Might have been for that.
I don’t think even that club would allow such a political statement surely . Black armbands for Palestine ? Dearie me .

End of season player review
Barkas - 1/10

lady's front bottom is a SEGA mastersystem. Incapable of making saves. Probably the most tragic of greek tradgedies since the works of Euripides.

Bain - 1/10

He's a Dundee Utd Keeper.

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Gets a extra point just for his penalty heroics against Hearts. Otherwise complete and utter shite.

You couldn't build a competent keeper out of the three of these if you broke them down for parts.

Christopher Julien 4/10

Actually still think he's decent on his day and he's got brittle bones and gets bullied by pub strikers.

Greg Taylor - 1/10

He's a hun, he's weak, he can't pass, he can't get by a man, he's a hun. Gets 6 points for effort but 5 points deducted for being a hun.

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Looks like a farmer and plays like one. Quite literally the worst centre back to ever turn out for us. Caused more damage to us than any single opposition player has.

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

I do not know what we were expecting signing a lady's front bottom called Jonjoe. He's worse than Greg Taylor put I have to give him an extra point on the account of not being a hun.

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Could never doubt his commitment but just as culpable as anyone else in the defence this season. For a big lad he seems to disappear when the ball is whipped into our box.

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

We barely saw him and for that I'm extremely thankful.

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Gets a few extra points for not being Shane Duffy.

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Perhaps sums up the absurdity of this season that we managed to signed a Uruguayan International from AC Milan that turned out to be absolutely hopeless at football. Would make a cracking long distance runner as long as he wouldn't be required to stay in a specific lane. Every bit as bad as Greg Taylor, if not worse, but have to give him an extra point just for not being a hun.

Nir Biton - 1/10

A rolls royce. Could play with slippers on etc.

Amazing that he's been with us for so long despite the fact that he can't get a game in midfield because he's shite. Time for him to go occupy some other territory where he's not wanted.

Scott Brown 2/10

Thanks for the memories. It's been painful watching you this season.

Soro - 4/10

Looked decent for a few games but I think we were all just desperate to be convinced he was a player after suffering such abject shite for months on end. Kind of like of a Rustlers Burger would seem like a gourmet meal after being served a literal plate of shite.

David Turnbull - 4/10

Looks tidy on the ball occasionally. Could yet come good but still has a lot to prove.

Ryan Christie - 1/10

In his head he's Paul Scholes. In reality he's Stephen Pearson. Also has a big annoying face. Can't wait to see him turn out for Brentford or whoever.

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Fair play to him for earning a wage for doing absolutely %^*& all. Like a lass you were in love with for a bit who was an absolutely magic ride but you stayed with her for too long and now you resent the sight of her but you're finding it difficult to break things off because you've too many good memories. She's not even interested in giving you so much as wank anymore now and she's living in your gaff rent free.

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Like most promising youths to break through at Celtic. Lightweight and actually not very good. Would score a little higher if he wasn't made of glass. A Gen Z Brian McLaughlin.

Mohamed Elyounoussi - 2/10

But but but he scored 15 goals or whatever. Typical Swiss lady's front bottom. Hides when it really matters. Like a mint lindor. Looks nice but soft as %^*& inside and nobody really wants it. You want the red ones.

Callum McGregor - 1/10

Been responsible for more goals conceded than Shane Duffy probably. Looks like a magic player when we're on top and everyone else around him is performing. Like Jeff Lynne
being elevated by the other Travelling Wilburys but in reality he's just some lady's front bottom in ELO.

James Forrest - 4/10

He's probably thankful that he was injured for most of the season.

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Just %^*& fucking off. If he wasn't playing football he'd be selling shoplifted bacon and lynx out of a holdall. Shown nothing but contempt for the fans with his lack of commitment. Arsehole.

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Griffiths is a lady's front bottom and can't run the length of himself for more than two minutes, Eduoard looks like he'd rather being reading book and Klimala simply is not good at football and yet this useless lazy fat %^*& still couldn't stake a claim for a place in the team.

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Actually breaks my heart how poor he's been. I loved him but he's badly let me down. Still better than the other useless options up front though.

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

If all it took was effort he'd be in with a shout of winning the Ballon D'or. As it stands I'm not exactly sure how he ended up in the hoops. I've seen better first touches down the park. The fact that he now gets paid to play football and live in New York is grotesquely unfair. Fair play to him.

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Point for being so bad that a manager resigned from his position rather than have to work with him. Probably the most entertaining thing that's happened this season.

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Terrible at football but isn't a hun so gets an extra point.

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

At least had the decency to %^*& off.

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

He came, he sold the jerseys, he got injured and he fucked off.
Just read this one now. Fcuk me, a Tim who's actually intentionally funny! His comments on their players are brilliant. Some LOL moments there. I salute him for that at least.

My personal favourite, about Griffiths: "If he wasn't playing football he'd be selling shoplifted bacon and lynx out of a holdall."

This one is beautiful

The next time a hun tries to demean any of our 4 trebles - highlight this season.

They've been banging on about "tainted titles" and "they don't count cuz there was nae ranjurs" for years, suggesting we should be winning the treble with no challenge.

This year is the easiest treble he could've won. We were out of it by November, Aberdeen are in transition. There were three of those games versus the huns that our squads were impacted with Covid whilst the huns were "Covid free". Hearts down. Hibs the main challengers outside the top 2. Livingston and St Johnstone putting together half a season. The weakest the league has been for years.

Gerrard's domestic cup record is nothing short of shambolic. He's faced Celtic twice. Lost the LC final and beat us in the QF before losing the semi final. Lost to St Mirren in the LC when we were already out. In previous years, he lost to Aberdeen twice and Hearts.

If he was as good a manager as they think he is, he'd be sitting with 3 or 4 trophies by now.

All these years of listening to journos and huns spouting about Celtic winning trebles as a bare minimum.

They totally ignore Gerrard's performance in the cups, or that he was out of the previous two title races by mid January, or that he's spent a bucket load to get to this point.

Now, is the time to sit back and acknowledge what we did over the last 4 years was nothing short of incredible.

69 games unbeaten
12 trophies in a row
Invincible treble

The huns may have stopped 10 in a row, but we've now achieved 9 twice. The target is still there

The huns will never achieve what we did over the last number of years. They'll never have the memories we as supporters and families will have.

They can thank the scouse jesus for bringing our achievements to light.

If the best manager in the world cannot manage a double, never mind a treble, then it only goes to show how incredible that four year period in our history actually was.
This “invincible” cups pish should be knocked on the head. Of course they’re invincible, because if you lose you’re out ffs. Invincible is a tag for going unbeaten in the league. If they want to add cups then they need to add europe. They were pretty far from invincible in Europe.

Was that not the same season that Thompson gave a penalty against Broadfoot re a foul on MacDonald that was 2 yards outside the box.

The ref can actually impact the destiny of a title.

There was a lot more than that which happened. The preceding week Barry Robson hit McCulloch with a forearm smash but being that it was in the first couple of minutes he got away with a yellow card, but it was a clear red.

In the game you mention Hesselink avoided a red card after assaulting Andy Faye (a waist high kick) right in front of that cheating prick Thompson. Steven Whittaker was sent off for 2 nothing challenges in the same match.

Last edited:
There was a lot more than that which happened. The preceding week Barry Robson hit McCulloch with a forearm smash but being that it was in the first couple of minutes he got away with a yellow card, but it was a clear red.

In the game you mention Hesselink avoided a red card after assaulting Andy Faye (a chest high kick) right in front of that cheating prick Thompson. Steven Whittaker was sent off for 2 nothing challenges in the same match.
_44605015_fayevan270.jpg

9:43 AM - 1 day ago#117185
Manager of the year my arse! Even if St Johnstone don't win the cup Davidson should get it for guiding a wee team to 2 finals.

Yahoo logic at it's finest give manager of the year to someone who's team are currently 55 points behind the unbeaten in the league champions, A side who if not for the split would actually be in 8th place in the table. :rolleyes:

This “invincible” cups pish should be knocked on the head. Of course they’re invincible, because if you lose you’re out ffs. Invincible is a tag for going unbeaten in the league. If they want to add cups then they need to add europe. They were pretty far from invincible in Europe.
Exactly. Try telling Arsenal fans they weren't Invincibles in 2003 - 2004 because they never won the cups!

Manager of the year my arse! Even if St Johnstone don't win the cup Davidson should get it for guiding a wee team to 2 finals.

Yahoo logic at it's finest give manager of the year to someone who's team are currently 55 points behind the unbeaten in the league champions, A side who if not for the split would actually be in 8th place in the table. :rolleyes:
Tbh if StJohnstone win the Scottish Cup as well, and these awards weren’t decided before the end of the season, Davidson would be a decent shout for manager of the year.

Their new comfort blanket is “Davie Cooper wasn’t even a good player anyway”, in their “media” thread. I think they’re insecure because one of the Off the Ball hosts said Cooper was a better player than Dalglish. Quite funny seeing them throw their toys out the pram, shouting about how Cooper was no better than Paddy McCourt etc. I’m off to watch one of the many YouTube videos, showing Cooper sending a Celtic full back for a fish supper. B-)

in their invincibles season a diddy team went to both cup finals
did McInnes win that award?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back