Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait unil you see the nick of this, all the cringy podcast hosts on the one podcast !

Fat-barf-baseball-game.gif

Honestly

A player who scored fewer international goals than Christian Daily.

A player who in 14 years at the yahoos was never in a side that won a European tie after Christmas.

A player that was never good enough to play outside of a poor Scottish league and who nobody down south ever bid for.

A player who was on the end of 5-0, 7-1 and 7-0 defeats in Europe.

A player who never played at a major international tournament or European final.

Hen your wee "legend" is a complete nobody outside of the walls of nonce Park.

Last edited:
Not the "invincible" season (where they had their arse handed to them on a plate in Europe), but one that really sticks in my craw is their game in 2008 against Aberdeen when Iain Brines chopped off a perfectly good goal for Aberdeen scored by Zander Diamond for a non existent foul.

They held on a for a 1-0 win effectively sealing another tainted title due to their false grief following the death of Phil O'Donnell and fictional tour of Japan.
This was a hand ball decision.
It was one of those decisions that can actually only have two possibilities because there was absolutely no hand ball whatsoever.
Firstly, Brines saw what he wanted to see and made a “honest mistake”.
Or, Brines simply decided to disallow the goal and made up the hand ball story.
I’m not usually one who subscribes to referees being blatant cheats but, I do find it difficult to come to another conclusion in this instance.

Honestly

A player who scored fewer international goals than Christian Daily.

A player who in 14 years the yahoos was never in a side that won a European tie after Christmas.

A player that was never good enough to play outside of a poor Scottish league and who nobody down south ever.bid for.

A player who was on the end of 5-0, 7-1 and 7-0 defeats in Europe.

A player who never played at a major international tournament or European final.

Hen your wee "legend" is a complete nobody outside of the walls of nonce Park.
Do you remember when he signed?
They tried to get us to believe that Spurs offered them £9m before Brown had kicked a ball.

Would their domestic results not balance that out?
I’d have thought so, hence my final line.

Having said that. They lost a few qualifiers in Europe and probably didn’t win a group game. So, could be a possibility. But still think unlikely.

Last edited:
Fan Forum call with new CEO Dominic McKay and Celtic Directors:

I can’t recall if it was Brian Wilson or Dom McKay who said “lets put last season to bed”. There will be no further added value on this seasons season ticket. This is a consultation period and we want your input. It’s 10 weeks to the new season ffs Expect next season tickets to go on sale end of May (basically as they don’t have a sales proposition). Then the begging bowl came out. Match Day Ticket income is 43/44% of revenue. Season ticket income is £25m. To give £200 refund to each season ticket holder would cost £10.6 million (various ticket prices). If we don’t get 53k season tickets full paid then recruitment will be effected.

30k took refund offered from 9 in a row season.

There was absolutely no plan or suggestion of a proposal from the club. Nothing. This was commented on in disbelief by various attendees

So basically they expect full season ticket price and full uptake whilst they don’t have a manager/squad/plan to get fans in stadium finalised

I would suggest 75% of attendees were sitting in disbelief as to what was being proposed. Forget last season it went wrong oh and gies your money. If you don’t we won’t get players

:cool: :cool: :cool:

No plan, no money, no manager, no hope but gies money or we are fucked. B-D

:cool: :cool: :cool:

No plan, no money, no manager, no hope but gies money or we are fucked. B-D
30,000 of their ST holders took a refund on the season before this?

Wow. Faiful fru and fru

How much was that per ticket? What has that cost them? Was there any refund this season?

Got to expect their sales will be significantly down this year? No mythical records to chase and in a state of complete disarray

Wow. Faiful fru and fru

How much was that per ticket? What has that cost them? Was there any refund this season?

Got to expect their sales will be significantly down this year? No mythical records to chase and in a state of complete disarray
That’s absolutely shocking. 30k refunds in their historic 8.75 title year, with only a handful of games left of the season. And they have the brass neck to call themselves the greatest support in the world? That’s embarrassing.

What a shitty support they really are. If they don’t appoint Howe over the next few weeks then their ST sales are gonna plummet something awful. Which is good for us.

Wow. Faiful fru and fru

Lawwell had to refund £3.5m for season 2019/20. I think they had about 5 games left. He apparently said "its aw the rich bastards who want their money back"

Let’s see how long he plays to their lowest.

No idea how accurate that is but the meeting definitely took place. The botox dog from A Celtic State of Mind was on Go Radio today and she said she had been at a meeting with Celtic officials including Dominic McKay. She wasn't happy with how it had gone, said they received no info they were hoping for.

No idea how accurate that is but the meeting definitely took place. The botox dog from A Celtic State of Mind was on Go Radio today and she said she had been at a meeting with Celtic officials including Dominic McKay. She wasn't happy with how it had gone, said they received no info they were hoping for.
Excellent that will fill their podcast tomorrow afternoon.

More anger and tears.

I wonder what the financial position is? It cannot be good, blew their load and I really can’t see where the revenue is coming from, serious downsize on its way.

Is she trying to come across as a young female Tommy sheridan with that voice and the big long pauses inbetween each nonsense word she uses to describe Lego. Weird cow.
Trying to be cool, however comes across as tragic. I blame the schools and inbred family sexual depravity.

From KDS.

If Nir Bitton is offended by the Palestinian flag, then he’s the one with the problem.

Imagine having that attitude towards one of your own players.
They are beyond warped.
Wonder what big Jock knew would make of them.

Let’s see how long he plays to their lowest.
“One thing I found unpleasant was he kept referring to sevco as noisy neighbours”

Is he upset that their new CEO isn’t a full blown sevco howling lunatic.

No manager, no director of football, no keeper, no full backs, no centreback partnership you would want, no real midfield and no strike force when the stroppy frog leaves.

But my biggest concern is he doesn’t use a childish name to refer to the Champions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back