Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-D

If we hear eff all from Celtic or Ange by the end of this week then it's storm the car park time. Team are back in pre-season in 8 days.

It was already a disgrace that we didn't have a manager in place for June 1 but this is just so far beyond that now.

He's just described Pedro, his training methods were great, tactics, analysis, pre match presentation...had Mexican Internationals coming to sign for him, an all time Portuguese great in Bruno Alves was attracted to play for him...and then, and then well Scottish Football happened. The parallels are striking and I reckon 80 points wins you the league as Gerrard gears up for the cups and making an impact on the biggest stage of them all

:) you can smell the fear

Milton

Retired and now a BT Sports pundit

4 minutes ago#19334
Sammy_22 wrote:
7 minutes ago
Can someone please compare the standard between Japan’s 4th tier and our 4th tier as a matter of urgency? Some people will need ‘context’ for this performance before they decide it’s not good enough!
The team at the top of the J-League are also losing 1-0 at home to some team sitting rock bottom of the division below. I'm not exactly sure how serious these teams take the cup.

Someone on KDS questioning how serious the big teams take the Japanese Emperors Cup lol

"The team at the top of the J-League are also losing 1-0 at home to some team sitting rock bottom of the division below. I'm not exactly sure how serious these teams take the cup."

tvVfwCD.jpg
That's Jimmy Bell

Someone on KDS questioning how serious the big teams take the Japanese Emperors Cup lol

"The team at the top of the J-League are also losing 1-0 at home to some team sitting rock bottom of the division below. I'm not exactly sure how serious these teams take the cup."
Hopefully they commit Seppuku once the greatest manager we’ve never heard of signs.

What annoys me about this is that it's not illegal. When we used EBTs they weren't illegal. Like saying you murder someone on Monday, then on Tuesday it becomes illegal to murder people, you can't then go to jail for it on Wednesday. You did it when it was legal.
Let me know when murder is legal .... I'm gonna be a busy bee !!

Plus, playing loads of games for the u21’s isn’t exactly a compliment! Anyone half decent has made the move to the senior squad well before they’re able to break the record.
That's true in a country like Scotland, but to be fair it is a massive jump to the France full squad.
For context, Rangers are currently linked to a 23 year old Germany under 21 international, who is very good, but not as good as Toni Kroos.

That's true in a country like Scotland, but to be fair it is a massive jump to the France full squad.
For context, Rangers are currently linked to a 23 year old Germany under 21 international, who is very good, but not as good as Toni Kroos.
But not for £10's of millions. Their player is a competent player who could improve elsewhere, the argument here is about the value that should be on him. Being an u21 top scorer isn't really a barometer. I'd challenge anyone, without Googling, to tell me any of the next 5 'top u21 scorers' are in history.
I'd also debate about the leap from u21 to full squad. I reckon France are far better at 'the journey' through from youth level to first team than Scotland are. Scotland tend to get them through to u21, they fall off the rails, then Scotland find someone with a Scottish granny to play instead, or hope there's a late developer somewhere.

But not for £10's of millions. Their player is a competent player who could improve elsewhere, the argument here is about the value that should be on him. Being an u21 top scorer isn't really a barometer. I'd challenge anyone, without Googling, to tell me any of the next 5 'top u21 scorers' are in history.
I'd also debate about the leap from u21 to full squad. I reckon France are far better at 'the journey' through from youth level to first team than Scotland are. Scotland tend to get them through to u21, they fall off the rails, then Scotland find someone with a Scottish granny to play instead, or hope there's a late developer somewhere.
I'm sure Scotland's top scorer at that level is Scott Booth, or maybe Jordan Rhodes.
Edouard is a good player though, and I'm glad to see him leave. It's even better that he's going for less than I think he is worth. They can't replace him like for like.

B-D

If we hear eff all from Celtic or Ange by the end of this week then it's storm the car park time. Team are back in pre-season in 8 days.

It was already a disgrace that we didn't have a manager in place for June 1 but this is just so far beyond that now.
That poster was laughing at and trying to ridicule anybody questioning it being Howe a few weeks ago. A couple of days later he was talking about heading to the car park, now it’s storming the car park.

I'm sure Scotland's top scorer at that level is Scott Booth, or maybe Jordan Rhodes.
Edouard is a good player though, and I'm glad to see him leave. It's even better that he's going for less than I think he is worth. They can't replace him like for like.

Its the guy who Aberdeen had on loan last season, can't remember his name.

He was pish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back