Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where they getting this 10m from? Have they actually bothered to scrutinize their accounts?
I can't wait for their accounts. We know ours won't be brilliant because of covid and recent history etc. They're in for an almighty shock when their's are worse. They somehow seem to have missed how, without a 25mil sale of Tierney, they'd have made a 25mil loss on the last accounts. And this latest set will be worse because of covid, poor on field performance and how that affects prize money, tv money and sponsorship/merchandise. Will really blind side most of them.

I can't wait for their accounts. We know ours won't be brilliant because of covid and recent history etc. They're in for an almighty shock when their's are worse. They somehow seem to have missed how, without a 25mil sale of Tierney, they'd have made a 25mil loss on the last accounts. And this latest set will be worse because of covid, poor on field performance and how that affects prize money, tv money and sponsorship/merchandise. Will really blind side most of them.
As someone posted the financials in another thread, since 2013, they have had around 590m in total revenue vs our 257m = 333m more than us during that time. Considering we were not in the league for a chunk of that period and therefore, not really needing to spend on top level players etc, what the fuk have they done with all that money, disco lights aside? I was worried they had been saving up to spend big when we eventually presented a challenge (for every 5 they spend we spend 10 etc). Now they have the begging bowl out. Happy days. WATP.

As someone posted the financials in another thread, since 2013, they have had around 590m in total revenue vs our 257m = 333m more than us during that time. Considering we were not in the league for a chunk of that period and therefore, not really needing to spend on top level players etc, what the fuk have they done with all that money, disco lights aside? I was worried they had been saving up to spend big when we eventually presented a challenge (for every 5 they spend we spend 10 etc). Now they have the begging bowl out. Happy days. WATP.

paid a lot of dross, a lot of money to stay

tenor.gif

How long before a standard comment like this said in every sport, in every country, becomes Anti Greco-Austral racism?
They are not only our enemy on the football front, but include every free thinking law abiding citizen in the UK, such is their leanings and across several facets.

They are a cancer in this land.

Haters will hate and the new woke cancel culture vultures will do their bidding.

Better we ignore and do what's right in standing up for what is right. We defend our heritage and God given freedom 'till death.

To sully and silence is their objective, but we shall never Surrender and be slaves to a republican terrorist agenda, far less their church of the antiChrist.

The media and politicians alike can take their snpira agenda and ram it.

I hadn’t seen that

Thats nuts. And woefully profligate

That is outstanding, on various levels
I can't stop smiling at the way this deluded tim tries to convince others (and himself) that poaching current RFC executives and staff "could easily" be pulled off. A non-starter in any universe I am aware of.
It's slowly going from having a laugh at this mhob, to these folk in are for a whole lot of hurt that will last for some time...

Erin has now become a Scotland fan. Wonder what team she'll be a fan of next.

Not sure if I'm overthinking it or still drunk from last night...

But why is this whole "we're just a big young team" seen as a good thing by the BBC and promoted as a way of describing Scotland, when all through the country the "young teams" are seen as the ones drinking Buckie, fighting, anti social etc (and not just football young teams, but everywhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back