Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you are not supporting YOUR national team in a tournament means you are letting the SNP etc win. You are allowing them to take that away from you. NO ONE and NOTHING will ever stop me supporting MY country.
This all day every day. I am Scottish and British and proud to be so. I wont have a bunch of nationalists claim Scottish identity and say to the rest of the world this is what Scotland is and what Scottish people are.

So many on our side happy to play to whatever tune the nationalists dictate.

:D

TheRepublican

Occasional Substitute

12 minutes ago#1165
I watched my first ever Australian league game last night between Brisbane Roar and Adelaide Utd on BT Sport

The standard of football was shocking !!! It was like watching a pub match where players just lump the ball anywhere out of defence. These two clubs are 4th and 5th in the Australian league but I can honestly say hand on heart that neither team would survive in the SPL

What shocked me the most, apart from the players first touch, was that the teams seemed to have no formations, they were just spread out all over the pitch, a bit like when you use to play subbuteo ... it was very similar to the Aussie football where they pick up the ball and kick it, the players just stand in different parts of the field waiting for a long punt to come to them

How can Ange have honed his tactical skills in a league that is so poor it makes the SPL seem like La Liga ? I'll gladly eat humble pie if I'm wrong but I think we have just replaced the tactical genius Lennon with a guy who is just as bad !!

The fact you are not supporting YOUR national team in a tournament means you are letting the SNP etc win. You are allowing them to take that away from you. NO ONE and NOTHING will ever stop me supporting MY country.
Fair enough. So to get me onside first they ditch that disgusting ’anthem’ . Then the SFA etc distance themselves from the nationalists. I was last at a game (as a corporate guest) v Iceland. Travel by train the tartan clown were a disgrace had it been us (Rangers) it would have been front page headlines. My country is the U.K. I see Scotland as part of that like Florida is to the USA. Scotland stopped being a country over 300 years ago.

Fair enough. So to get me onside first they ditch that disgusting ’anthem’ . Then the SFA etc distance themselves from the nationalists. I was last at a game (as a corporate guest) v Iceland. Travel by train the tartan clown were a disgrace had it been us (Rangers) it would have been front page headlines. My country is the U.K. I see Scotland as part of that like Florida is to the USA. Scotland stopped being a country over 300 years ago.
What disgusting anthem?

My own sentiments.

I am British. My country is these Sceptered Isles. This United Kingdom.

Scotland is merely a region of the United Kingdom. Having said that I an extremely proud of my region of the UK. Our history, our pioneers, our scientists, inventors, engineers, scholars and writers have played a great part in shaping and contribution to the modern world.
And no tartan skirted, wig wearing, pissed up moron will deprive me of that.

Back on track with a giggle at the mutants. I’m no psychic but I see hurt in this mutants future.

upload image service
Wow, out of touch with reality

Not saying there is no chance they can win the league. But a club in their state saying nothing less than a double is acceptable. Wow. Not even many bears are saying that after we just won the league by 25 points.

Wow, out of touch with reality

Not saying there is no chance they can win the league. But a club in their state saying nothing less than a double is acceptable. Wow. Not even many bears are saying that after we just won the league by 25 points.

This is why it wouldn't matter if he was the best manager in the world, the first dropped points and they will be in the car park

My own sentiments.

I am British. My country is these Sceptered Isles. This United Kingdom.

Scotland is merely a region of the United Kingdom. Having said that I an extremely proud of my region of the UK. Our history, our pioneers, our scientists, inventors, engineers, scholars and writers have played a great part in shaping and contribution to the modern world.
And no tartan skirted, wig wearing, pissed up moron will deprive me of that.
We agree then!

My disdain for Scotland goes back to 1986 when fans of all clubs turned on Rangers players jus for being English.
An acceptable face of racism in those days.
saltires at every ground for no reason other than a “get it up ye” swipe at Butcher, Woods etc.
Every fan in the country rammed FoS down our throats, despite it being a racist song for the same reason that the Go Home song was deemed racist, surely.
It extends to domestic politics but that’s it.
I still support our rugby and cricket and individuals like Murray and Gary Anderson. Maybe it could return one day but the current is not my country.

“You’ve heard of Bob the builder right? Well, he’s Ange the rebuilder”

These Aussie journos think they’re just backing one of their own on his travels, they have no idea the torrent of abuse heading their way when this goes to shit.
Be on the look out for a Green and Grey brigade GoFundMe about October to buy some ICMB’s for a pre-emptive strike on Australia B-D
Would be just like them to get the acronym as wrong as you have and attack us with InterContinental Marching Bands? :))
Everybody’s an English teacher B-D

To think some on here were genuinely worried by the possibility of Celtic going for Steve Clarke. An absolute dinosaur who got it completely wrong on the big stage. He’s a wet wipe.

I’d be delighted if Clarke replaced Postecoglou, hopefully around Christmas time.
My thoughts precisely after that capitulation today

Negative manager
Play not to lose rather than to win
Don’t pick your most talented players
”Loyalty” to your underperforming favourites

SNP aren’t not taking it away from me, the sfa agenda against our club and the treatment of our players from the tranny army did that. How am I supposed to stand side by side with someone who hates me and my team and boos my teams players playing for their country?
Eff them, hope England and Croatia beat them too

This, as you would expect, is not going down well.
Decent number of goals, but in league one. And he’s pushing 30.

Rangers would be getting slaughtered if the shoe was on the other foot

We'll be loaded. Winning it gives you close to a €100 million all in.
My disdain for Scotland goes back to 1986 when fans of all clubs turned on Rangers players jus for being English.
An acceptable face of racism in those days.
saltires at every ground for no reason other than a “get it up ye” swipe at Butcher, Woods etc.
Every fan in the country rammed FoS down our throats, despite it being a racist song for the same reason that the Go Home song was deemed racist, surely.
It extends to domestic politics but that’s it.
I still support our rugby and cricket and individuals like Murray and Gary Anderson. Maybe it could return one day but the current is not my country.

Decent number of goals, but in league one. And he’s pushing 30.

Rangers would be getting slaughtered if the shoe was on the other foot
The Sunderland fans apparently aren't that bothered about losing him.

Had a good goal scoring season but has poor link up play and technique. If league 1 fans are thinking his all round play isn't good enough, you'd be very worried as a Celtic fan.

They seem delighted with their signing targets of O’Donnell, Wyke and Boyle. I heard they’re after some guy called Blackwood too. They appear to be going for a complete scattergun. Just getting bodies in to Chuck at Angie and tell him to get on with it when he walks through the door. Something is very wrong over there. Their income must be through the floor and they’re into survival mode.

Noticed he kept referring to Gerry McCulloch as "mate" a few times in his interview.

That needs knocked on the head pretty sharpish if he wants to win us all over.

They seem delighted with their signing targets of O’Donnell, Wyke and Boyle. I heard they’re after some guy called Blackwood too. They appear to be going for a complete scattergun. Just getting bodies in to Chuck at Angie and tell him to get on with it when he walks through the door. Something is very wrong over there. Their income must be through the floor and they’re into survival mode.
Delusional
Oblivious
Arrogance

Panic on the streets of London (Road).

They must be really in the shit!! Oh it’s lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back