Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given their rumoured signings so far, does anybody see a realistic chance of them finishing out the top 2? Who was the podcast guy who slagged our signings compared to theirs last season.
As things stand today, with Ajer and Edouard expected not to be part of the playing pool for the coming season, second is very much in doubt. However, by the time the window closes you would have to think they will have done enough to keep themselves ahead of Hibs, Aberdeen etc,

I've not seen it confirmed. The Mail on Sunday broke the story back in April and the rest of the media picked up on it. Its not been denied either right enough, which would suggest there's something in it.

I think they meant 'baffult'.

As things stand today, with Ajer and Edouard expected not to be part of the playing pool for the coming season, second is very much in doubt. However, by the time the window closes you would have to think they will have done enough to keep themselves ahead of Hibs, Aberdeen etc,
I agree, they should still have the players to secure 2nd. I dream that their manager is so head strong he just ploughs on with a disaster and their board back him because he’s all there is and they’re skint.

I agree, they should still have the players to secure 2nd. I dream that their manager is so head strong he just ploughs on with a disaster and their board back him because he’s all there is and they’re skint.
How their squad looks when the window closes will be really telling.

Their fan base, who are honest, must genuinely be a bit concerned right now about 2nd though

The fact you are not supporting YOUR national team in a tournament means you are letting the SNP etc win. You are allowing them to take that away from you. NO ONE and NOTHING will ever stop me supporting MY country.
Exactly. It's like surrendering our country to them.

Have to say that I will become more interested in the Scotland team when the Rangers contingent goes back up again though.

How their squad looks when the window closes will be really telling.

Their fan base, who are honest, must genuinely be a bit concerned right now about 2nd though
I’ve seen a couple say they are genuinely worried but are basically being labelled mentalists/h*ns. Some of them are expecting £30m to be spent on 6 decent players with a few loans. I think they need to find/save £30+m just to cover refunds/boycotts and covid losses before thinking about buying.

Lowlights included 'one club since 1888' and 'you can't buy history'.

The whole advert was essentially a begging bowl with a tug on their Sevco heart strings.
It’s mortifying. Imagine a supposedly “big club” acting like Alloa or Brechin. If that were us I genuinely be writing to the club to tell them to wind it in.
it’s who they are though, they live for the hate and bigotry.

But how funny would it be if Leicester & Newcastle strung the bheasts along till the end of the window, then didn’t go firm with their offerB-), then go in with a pre contract agreement during the Xmas window, allowing the two of them to trouser a decent signing on fee.

The bheasts would need to release them to save on wages, as the ‘downed tools’ would continue.

They just don’t deal in facts do they, I see they have been discussing Patterson on their world famous Sevco thread saying if he was so good he would have played in the 1-1 game at their dump

Gerrard said that he wasn’t fully fit but these idiots just ignore the facts, its funny how they never mentioned anything about him terrorising them in the 2-0 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back