Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
E6_lgUXXMAQQczq

Our League is so poor that even with their horrific defence, and especially their comedy goalie, they will still finish 2nd. Aberdeen had their chance last season to finish 2nd, and shat it. As for us, I want all-out attack and destroy them in the first Old Firm game. They will never recover from that psychological blow.
I know what you are saying but all-out attack would only give them chances to score. What I want is a repeat of 17th October 2020 where they were comfortably dismissed much like this:

360_F_2932811_9IJ78nxcGZsXhqVoydnRFYhsWBUHa6.jpg

I honestly don't think they got over that game all season.

4 min. ago#3621

"there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents ... "

I'm pleased to see so many converts on here. What surprises me is that so many were prepared to write him off immediately. When I heard of his going to a new land as an immigrant at the age of five I knew right off he would get Celtic. All he needs is the playing staff.

I think we are in for amazing times

_______

They are mental.

4 min. ago#3621

I'm pleased to see so many converts on here. What surprises me is that so many were prepared to write him off immediately. When I heard of his going to a new land as an immigrant at the age of five I knew right off he would get Celtic. All he needs is the playing staff.

_______

They are mental.
Birthday caird pish.

Him and Ajer are the last of the players with value however £20m has been plucked out the air.

Losing both of those players is a huge blow for them

Edwi3rdo guaranteed goals
No guarantee any new guy will

Ajer is not worth the money but he is a decent player
No guarantee Arsefelt will not be Duffman mk 2

4 min. ago#3621

_______

They are mental.
Absolute crackpots! Thinks he know Ange who already looks very pissed off! They are a football club FFS! One that was set up on a pile of lies and of course profit!

:D

bubba
11K5,526

Retired and now a BT Sports pundit

1 minute ago#493
beyond awful

no celtic team should ever lose 6 goals

that defence is scary bad, these tactics will never hold up to scrutiny and the reappearance of leigh ''the fat turd that just won't flush'' griffiths has the fans split down the middle between those who know what's what and the simpletons (roughly along the same lines as those who wanted lennon to gtf and those who would still have him back tomorrow)

this season is gonna be another disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back