Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that clip earlier and thought he looked depressed.

I’m not being flippant, I would never be about something like that, but he looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.
Agreed. It's clear there is something not right behind the scenes. I've got a feeling they've broken a few guarantees they've made to him in terms of transfers or backroom staff or something

More abuse of wains

Goodbye Sevillian

33 sec. ago#590
Just in via the pub so a bit pissed but need to vent.
I was up in 443 and nearby were two weans/teenagers (boy and girl) in WHU jerseys.
The abuse they got, from the group nearby for celebrating the WHU 1-1 equaliser was effin shameful.
Wallopers trying to intimidate two weans/teenagers. Effin shameful for a Celtic support.

Anyone else think mcgimp celebrating a goal in a preseason friendly sums them up. Will probably be the highlight of his season

Re the reply tweet, barkas is so bad it’s unreal. I know we all laugh at him but beginning to feel it’s a bit out of order. The guys not a keeper out of form, he’s just not a keeper full stop. His positioning for WHU’s 2nd goal was ridiculous, almost as bad as their CH positioning for West Ham’s first.

They’re so open it’s mental to think they’re going into the season in a few days. They’re lucky Scottish teams are so shite else they’d take a few hidings while they find their feet.

If all that is a fair representation of Ange and his philosophy, then we can look forward to ground-breaking carnage.
The ground being Parkhead.
I was very reluctant to pre-judge Fat Ange based on his 24 year career as naïve complacency is terminal in any industry BUT after watching several games of AngeBall I am now 100% convinced that this season's hilarity is going to match last season's hilarity.

LET'S GO AGAIN.

Re the reply tweet, barkas is so bad it’s unreal. I know we all laugh at him but beginning to feel it’s a bit out of order. The guys not a keeper out of form, he’s just not a keeper full stop. His positioning for WHU’s 2nd goal was ridiculous, almost as bad as their CH positioning for West Ham’s first.

They’re so open it’s mental to think they’re going into the season in a few days. They’re lucky Scottish teams are so shite else they’d take a few hidings while they find their feet.
Hope Halliday and Naismith got their team mates ready and pumped up

Come October, Steve Clarke will be in charge, this has clusterf.uck written all over it.

Someone posted this week about something to do with this, name escapes me, but it's all about parent owners of the overall "franchise". Fu.ck knows if true or not, but when you stand back and look at it without blue tinted glasses, this is a shambolic appointment.

Once October comes their fans will crying out for Clarke to make the hard to beat.

If they manage to negotiate CL QR2 they would then be facing a PSV who put 5 past Galatasaray. If I were them I would be very afraid.

Thank you West Ham

You don't see that very often, a decision against Soro for a foul. And from Cheating Beaton no less.

A few of the goals from a Celtic attack in and around the Wham box to the back of the celtic net in the blink of an eye.
Soro is running around trying to replace broon, I think that’s why he’s kicking people all over the place. I doubt he’ll get away with as much as broon did tbh.

Soro is running around trying to replace broon, I think that’s why he’s kicking people all over the place. I doubt he’ll get away with as much as broon did tbh.
Hope so, got away with too much last season when he featured. We’d never finish with 11 men if we had a guy play like that.

E7Ee1qiX0AI33ga

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/vasilas-barkas-t137236-s2480.html

Can't stop laughing at the Timmy uproar and this image from the Kerrydale Lunatic Asylum.

The West Ham player must be thinking this is some kind of trick and Barkas is about to extend his arms by 5 feet
"Might aswell have pointed to his right hand side and told the striker there ya go lad tap it in.
Had a brief glimmer of hope that the penalty might be his road back to redemption but he looks as good at them as he is at saving shots from open play."

Lol

Once October comes their fans will crying out for Clarke to make the hard to beat.
I was thinking this earlier when perusing their pain. It howls of Peters masterplan to manipulate them to accept the downsizing. This Celtic way business you hear them bang on about would've been an awfully expensive affair they can ill afford.

Get the Postie in when it's common knowledge he fannys about for a season, resulting in a domestic disaster zone. The rabids are all screaming for someone with a pedigree to save them. Clarke comes to the rescue after the internationals to put a halt to the leatherings & they're all just happy the pain's eased a bit. He fills the squad with safe SPFL fodder for buttons. Job done. You already hear them mentioning O'Donnel as a prospective ffs lol

I was thinking this earlier when perusing their pain. It howls of Peters masterplan to manipulate them to accept the downsizing. This Celtic way business you hear them bang on about would've been an awfully expensive affair they can ill afford.

Get the Postie in when it's common knowledge he fannys about for a season, resulting in a domestic disaster zone. The rabids are all screaming for someone with a pedigree to save them. Clarke comes to the rescue after the internationals to put a halt to the leatherings & they're all just happy the pain's eased a bit. He fills the squad with safe SPFL fodder for buttons. Job done. You already hear them mentioning O'Donnel as a prospective ffs lol
"First choice right back at a major tournament that."

Take this with a huge pinch of salt but a guy I work with who is one of them (who actually gets a lot of info right tbf) told me this morning that big Ange is at war with the board already over transfers and the respect he feels he's being shown (or rather not) and is threatening to chuck it if they don't get the chequebook out ASAP. Apparently he's given them a deadline of the end of next week to start sanctioning some proper established players or he's packing it in.
That would be both hilarious and utterly ridiculous in equal measures.

No mark manager is plucked from complete obscurity on the other side of the world and handed a plum job in British football only to threaten the board with walking out after less than a month because he feels they’re not backing him?

If it happens, and I very much doubt it will, it will be because he’s realised he’s totally out of his depth, not that he’s disgruntled that his Z list managerial status hasn’t been adorned with top stars.

I watched that clip earlier and thought he looked depressed.

I’m not being flippant, I would never be about something like that, but he looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.
Hes certainly not got a poker face and to be fair if you were watching that and in charge of improving it, youd likely look much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back