Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get very prickly about that subject, don't kid yourself.
They hate it and every single time one jumps on a Twitter post with new club nonsense they should be reminded about this. I actually think Twitter should be flooded with Rangers fans talking about it and the SFA corruption to help them cover it up.

We have Scottish football monitor and umpteen Celtic fan accounts constantly talking about their made up SFA corruption conspiracy and not one talks about the level of corruption it took for a governing body to carry out a review to help cover up child abuse under the pretence of being open and learning lessons. They have continued the conspiracy of silence.

Their fans try to shame anybody who mentions it by saying they’re obsessed by child abuse and point scoring nonsense. No, I’m concerned about the corruption that goes right to the heart of our game to help one club. Far from learning lessons from Saville and historical child abuse, Scotland has used it to further try to shame and silence victims and whistleblowers.

Was in the boozer today and got talking to a guy who seemed pleasant enough. Started off on a positive note then quickly turned to football chat with him asking me wit team I supported...
He was one of the mhanky mhob and tried to get his point across that last season was all from a business perspective from the SFA and to make our league more appealling Celtic agreed to gift us the league. You honestly couldn't make it up the guy was genuinely adamant this was true and was going red in the face trying to get his point across. Me and my pal were pissing ourselves laughing by this point and just walked away telling him we are the people..... 55 has absolutely destroyed these chunts and it fills me with so much joy I cannot describe

hqdefault.jpg

Andy Worhol famously said that everyone in the future would be famous for 15 minutes.

He obviously couldn't comprehend the level of stupidity that would make someone an immortal :))

I took a quick look yesterday to see their reaction to weekend results and happenings. The Lee Griffiths thread is comedy gold. Evidently he was booed by some mhanks at the piggery on Saturday and it's split the support to the point of tim on tim violence. It's a beautiful thing.

Funniest part is that those who want rid of Griffiths are just repeating everything we've been saying about him for years. (ned, racist, vicTIM, waster). They don't seem to get the irony.

Any celtic fan under 30 hasn't know this since they were a teenager or younger. This is causing this mass delusion where they are unable to accept being 2nd best never mind being a million miles behind us.

A behavioural psychologist should do a case study on it.

they were miles behind us in the 90s but the way things are going I think they will be even further behind us than they were then

How much did they bid for this one? £5m probably?

Seem to losing a lot of targets who end up signing elsewhere for less than the fantasy fixtures banded around for them
Aye it's amazing how many clubs are selling players for a third/quarter/fifth of the price they were offered from Fantasyland a week after they were in for them. Seems to be a brand new policy for a lot of continental sides.

I took a quick look yesterday to see their reaction to weekend results and happenings. The Lee Griffiths thread is comedy gold. Evidently he was booed by some mhanks at the piggery on Saturday and it's split the support to the point of tim on tim violence. It's a beautiful thing.

Funniest part is that those who want rid of Griffiths are just repeating everything we've been saying about him for years. (ned, racist, vicTIM, waster). They don't seem to get the irony.
And the hypocrisy of booing Griffiths for noncery...... but continue to support c****c

Was in the boozer today and got talking to a guy who seemed pleasant enough. Started off on a positive note then quickly turned to football chat with him asking me wit team I supported...
He was one of the mhanky mhob and tried to get his point across that last season was all from a business perspective from the SFA and to make our league more appealling Celtic agreed to gift us the league. You honestly couldn't make it up the guy was genuinely adamant this was true and was going red in the face trying to get his point across. Me and my pal were pissing ourselves laughing by this point and just walked away telling him we are the people..... 55 has absolutely destroyed these chunts and it fills me with so much joy I cannot describe
Aye celtic are going to spend the best part of 25m just to gift there rivals the league pmsl couldn't make it up

People forget how brittle Scottish football is. Basically 2 teams that are capable of winning the league. You can forget about the rest.

I'm fairly certain they will have a completely different back 4 by the time the window shuts. How good they will be only time will tell. I havent seen anything yet from their signings to even remotely worry about. The Isreali kid looked ok but at 19 still a bit raw. I'm sure the Japanese guy will score goals for them but be interesting to see him cope when he is surrounded by absolute giants kicking lumps out of him.

The 2 lads from Sheffield Wednesday looked utter p$sh.

Any right back is an upgrade on what they have. If you then add the new Swedish guy, Julien and Taylor and I suppose that has the makings of a semi competent defence.

Their problem is Julien is out till September and will be match fit in maybe October time. They keep defending and playing as they have been with just one new CB a good few teams in the league will take points off them.

A midfield of McGregor, Soro and Turnbull should be giving them the fear as much as that defence is. 3 players who if they aren't up for it or up against a physical midfield they they go totally missing. That is such a soft group of players to have in the middle of the park.

Then there's the goalie. Best comedian I have ever seen.

Any right back is an upgrade on what they have. If you then add the new Swedish guy, Julien and Taylor and I suppose that has the makings of a semi competent defence.

Their problem is Julien is out till September and will be match fit in maybe October time. They keep defending and playing as they have been with just one new CB a good few teams in the league will take points off them.

A midfield of McGregor, Soro and Turnbull should be giving them the fear as much as that defence is. 3 players who if they aren't up for it or up against a physical midfield they they go totally missing. That is such a soft group of players to have in the middle of the park.

Then there's the goalie. Best comedian I have ever seen.
I'm old enough to have seen titles swap hands despite there seemingly a huge gap.

My only worry is who we lose. I would like to us play our strongest hand this season. Winning the league and going straight into the CL would elevate us even more.

They have been a comedy act for a while now but its been more down to players chucking it than them all suddenly being shite.

A few tims I know convinced Lurch is coming back. If the transfer window slammed shut tonight I would be delighted tbh.

This is is the strongest squad I've seen in a long, long time. We may need the board to dig deep again until January but the rewards this season are too great. If we qualify for the CL and win the league they will be left for dust for years.

I'm old enough to have seen titles swap hands despite there seemingly a huge gap.

My only worry is who we lose. I would like to us play our strongest hand this season. Winning the league and going straight into the CL would elevate us even more.

They have been a comedy act for a while now but its been more down to players chucking it than them all suddenly being shite.

A few tims I know convinced Lurch is coming back. If the transfer window slammed shut tonight I would be delighted tbh.

This is is the strongest squad I've seen in a long, long time. We may need the board to dig deep again until January but the rewards this season are too great. If we qualify for the CL and win the league they will be left for dust for years.
Our squad in the 10 in a row season was, on paper, strong as feck compared to them but we just lost it and a nobody manager and poorer team became a heroes for them due to us blowing it with the weight of expectation on our shoulders.

We are and should be the better team this year, i trust Gerrard to keep the team motivated and hopefully the fans will follow that as well as complacency in the stands can lead to unrequired pressure on the pitch when things don't go to plan.

This season is nearly as important as stopping 10 in a row due to the money guaranteed with champions league qualification and the implications ongoing of improving the quality of the squad with money available to spend.

In saying all of that I expect us to win the treble this season. :) :)

In my experience if anyone asks what team you support they are tims.

Our squad in the 10 in a row season was, on paper, strong as feck compared to them but we just lost it and a nobody manager and poorer team became a heroes for them due to us blowing it with the weight of expectation on our shoulders.

We are and should be the better team this year, i trust Gerrard to keep the team motivated and hopefully the fans will follow that as well as complacency in the stands can lead to unrequired pressure on the pitch when things don't go to plan.

This season is nearly as important as stopping 10 in a row due to the money guaranteed with champions league qualification and the implications ongoing of improving the quality of the squad with money available to spend.

In saying all of that I expect us to win the treble this season. :) :)
As it stands the only thing stopping us is ourselves.

Yeah I remember that year. Felt like a lifetime had passed without them winning the league and it really, really hurt. Dont let them tell you differently about last season. Their only saving grace is there were no fans. Win it this year and they will go tonto.

The Malmo game cant come quick enough. Get through that and we will know if anyone is leaving and anyone else coming in. Was a tad worried about it given the slow start to our preseason but while it will be tough I think we will be more than fine.

Lurch can come back, no way he copes playing at the halfway line!

joemcd1994

6 min. ago#7547
I was willing to cut a degree of slack. But we seem to have opened negotiations with about 7 right backs (well publicised negotiations) and then hummed and hawed before pulling out and letting them go somewhere else.

I get Ange's reasoning about having 2 or 3 on to go for each position at at time but there is no rationale to the amount of players we are negotiating with then letting go cold.

We're like someone fumbling about in the dark at the dancing at 3am trying to look for a pull

I had to explain to my neighbour (tim) that a company and assets can be sold while in liquidation, and Rangers football club with its assets were sold to a new company whilst in liquidation. His brain has been fried with "yur deed" so much he couldn't rap his head around simple business deals. All I got was "but, but your deed". Mutants man. Can't believe I wasted my time trying to educate one of them.
Should note that the club and assets were sold in the June whilst the oldco was in Administration not Liquidation, which happened in the October.

I had to explain to my neighbour (tim) that a company and assets can be sold while in liquidation, and Rangers football club with its assets were sold to a new company whilst in liquidation. His brain has been fried with "yur deed" so much he couldn't rap his head around simple business deals. All I got was "but, but your deed". Mutants man. Can't believe I wasted my time trying to educate one of them.

You actually went to those lengths?

I just say you're right, want to see my Sevco One t-shirt, its hanging behind my 55 one.

Should note that the club and assets were sold in the June whilst the oldco was in Administration not Liquidation, which happened in the October.

Just tell them to fuuck off, if they want to believe we are a new club then let them, arguing the toss enables them.

Just tell them to fuuck off, if they want to believe we are a new club then let them, arguing the toss enables them.

exactly the same as me. If they want to believe we are a new club and it gives them some sort of comfort in their wee deluded world let them tear on. Everyone outside their wee green circle knows the truth that we are the worlds most successful club

False equivalence

Rangers are clearly on an upward trend with everything pointing to that continuing

Celtic have a previously successful and dominant domestically team that has gone on longer than it should and has totally disintegrated.

The evidence isn’t there to suggest a miraculous turn around in both clubs fortunes.

This is just another example of the crippling fear we see on here. There needs to be more substance to the argument than “one team overhauled a big gap before so its a very likely probability again”.

Thats no better an argument than people saying we finished 25points ahead and won the league in March so we’re gonna finish 25 points ahead and win it March again, I’ve seen it before.

We’re just at the start of our upward trend and they are really only a year or two into their down turn from what was their peak.

There is far too much to go on at that club on and off the field to instantaneously arrest that and overtake us by a 25point swing.

We haven’t been in our period of success long enough for complacency or staleness to be a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back