Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate it and every single time one jumps on a Twitter post with new club nonsense they should be reminded about this. I actually think Twitter should be flooded with Rangers fans talking about it and the SFA corruption to help them cover it up.

We have Scottish football monitor and umpteen Celtic fan accounts constantly talking about their made up SFA corruption conspiracy and not one talks about the level of corruption it took for a governing body to carry out a review to help cover up child abuse under the pretence of being open and learning lessons. They have continued the conspiracy of silence.

Their fans try to shame anybody who mentions it by saying they’re obsessed by child abuse and point scoring nonsense. No, I’m concerned about the corruption that goes right to the heart of our game to help one club. Far from learning lessons from Saville and historical child abuse, Scotland has used it to further try to shame and silence victims and whistleblowers.
I counter this by telling them if it wasn't for so called "point scorers" & "whistleblowers" then there would still be predators working away in positions that they are allowed to sexually abuse children. Then if your first stance is to defend the "good name of celtic" and accuse other people of pointing out pedophilia then you're just enabling it. And that social services should be taking their kids off them.

Kills any further discussion stone dead.

pricks

I'd still love to know about this monitoring lab we used.

If it was a secretive place that returned false negatives so that our players could play then they missed a money making trick.

Could easily have sold their services to any top English team, "don't worry, we will make sure your squad isn't decimated in the EPL by providing fake tests".
Also if they were playing with covid and STILL managed to go unbeaten then that really does say a lot about the standard of the league.

“Calf strain” probably code for keeping him lying low to sneak him out again when they think nobody will notice or they’re desperate enough that nobody will boo him.
Do we know if its a physical or mental "calf strain"?

Flange didn't know when the draw was and thought you get 3 points in a knockout game (if anyone should understand the concept of Home and Away, you'd think it would be an Aussie.).

He probably thinks the games the morra night.

He might even be sitting in the away dugout right now, wondering why the floodlights aren't on.
"I don't think we will ever be as badly prepared as we were tonight - and that's on me - going into such an important game" Big Ange. After the debacle last week hes clearly decided preparation must be ramped up, including arriving way too early.

What could possibly go wrong?

Apologies if this has been mentioned but I was having a good laugh at The Records puff piece on how Desmond is personally involved in the current transfer business. The headline reads:

Dermot Desmond gives Celtic transfer helping hand​

Which to me suggested he was finally getting the biscuit tin lid off and bowing to the mob, but no, he's just helping with negotiations.

This is all a side point as there is something strange about a quote later on when the great Eduwaaar is linked with a 20m move to Brighton. "Brighton are expected to table a £20 million offer. Celtic bought Edouard from Paris St-German for £9 million and the French club are due 40 percent (it is not 50%) of any profit above that."

Now the bit in bold, I didn't edit that in. It says "(is it not 50%)" in the article. Was this by any chance an editors note that got missed? Perhaps Scott Burns the author was trying to make out Celtic were getting more of the share than they actually are and someone above him caught it?

Who knows, I thought it was funny none the less.

Old fashioned? A 6 footer in long baggy shorts and tackety boots who drinks 8 pints and smokes a pack of fags on a Saturday night post match?
That was his request, sounds like he wanted a big bruiser upfront.

Apologies if this has been mentioned but I was having a good laugh at The Records puff piece on how Desmond is personally involved in the current transfer business. The headline reads:

Which to me suggested he was finally getting the biscuit tin lid off and bowing to the mob, but no, he's just helping with negotiations.

This is all a side point as there is something strange about a quote later on when the great Eduwaaar is linked with a 20m move to Brighton. "Brighton are expected to table a £20 million offer. Celtic bought Edouard from Paris St-German for £9 million and the French club are due 40 percent (it is not 50%) of any profit above that."

Now the bit in bold, I didn't edit that in. It says "(is it not 50%)" in the article. Was this by any chance an editors note that got missed? Perhaps Scott Burns the author was trying to make out Celtic were getting more of the share than they actually are and someone above him caught it?

If dodgy Desmond was going to dip into his pockets and splash the cash on players, wouldn't he have done it last season when they were going for Terry Munro? Why do their fans get conned so easily? What happened to their "cash rich", "hunners 'a millions " transfer war chest.

%^*& sake! I’ve never seen so many headlines about how they’ve missed out on players! I thought it was paper bullshite but maybe it’s Desmond!

Just noticed the league has updated and we're sitting 9th in the table without a single point on the board.

Simply not good enough.

Gerrard must go!
mentally challengeds have complained to the SPFL.

It doesn't say Sevco, we should be bottom!

I'm beginning to wonder if they anticipate such a bad season that they are only going after players with names that can be used in comedy headlines ?
Starfelt?
Abada ?
Buta?
Furuhashi?

Not forgetting the ones that are already there;

Soro.
Bain.
Hazard.
Bitton.

Barkas doesn't seem to fit, maybe they misread his name. B-D

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder if they anticipate such a bad season that they are only going after players with names that can be used in comedy headlines ?
Starfelt?
Abada ?
Buda?
Furuhashi?

Ajer.
Soro.
Bain.
Hazard.
Bitton.

Ajer has left.

Starfelt?
Abada ?
Buda?
Furuhashi?

Soro.
Bain.
Hazard.
Bitton.

Who is Buda?

Looks like the Buta deal will be confirmed for 3.5m euros. Seems like a very attacking full back that is not strong defensively, this seasons Laxalt?

I remember he did in the first half of the first game but don't remember much after that.
The 1st half of the first game was when Kent was on the bench.

After that I think Buta was ripped to shreds for the remainder of the tie.

Reactions: TQ3
Flange didn't know when the draw was and thought you get 3 points in a knockout game (if anyone should understand the concept of Home and Away, you'd think it would be an Aussie.).

He probably thinks the games the morra night.

He might even be sitting in the away dugout right now, wondering why the floodlights aren't on.

Not only a great comment but you also have a cracking avatar

Daily Record Sport

@Record_Sport

BREAKING! Aurelio Buta 'agrees' Celtic transfer as Antwerp right-back set for £3m Parkhead switch https://bit.ly/3705BPX

11:52 AM · Jul 27, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...con^s1_&ref_url=&tweet_id=1419958809896828939
23 minutes ago#7670
Can see the headlines now
:hmmm:

Kent terrorizes Celtic's new full-back, like a knife through Buta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back