Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the groin bhrigade believe that lawwell, desmond,bankier, were apparently all involved in a major masonic conspiracy to help Rangers win the league last season.

Mentally deranged doesn't even begin to describe that mhob.
Conspired with the authorities to let Rangers win the league because they were skint.
Yes, the club who tried hardest to put us out of the game or, at least, keep us in the game but hampered so that they could not be competitive, felt they should help us!

The latest take on things is that it’s all just a ‘planned decline’, whatever that is.
It’s how they comfort themselves. They loved their board when they were sticking the knife in, now they’re helping us. It stops them from dealing with the real issues that they have blown their load on mediocrity and are skint unable to compete! %^*& them, I hope they go under with their mismanagement!

What's Turnbull worth today then? B-D
images

I predicted Sniffapotaglue would be gone by Christmas I'm changing to September.

I still think he will be there until Scotland are out of the qualifiers around November, however, there is every chance he is dragged away around Halloween dressed as Dorothy clicking his ruby red heels muttering there's no place like home...

HART STOPPER?

CELTIC are unwilling to pay a transfer fee to Tottenham for goalkeeper Joe Hart, according to reports.

The Hoops were strongly linked with their former target yesterday - with boss Ange Postecoglou desperate for a new No 1.

Saying we are an unwilling to pay a fee and Spurs want £500k, looks like they are taking the info from the journalist who had the Eddy to Brighton story last week.

Whit a shower tight bast**ds!

HART STOPPER?

CELTIC are unwilling to pay a transfer fee to Tottenham for goalkeeper Joe Hart, according to reports.

The Hoops were strongly linked with their former target yesterday - with boss Ange Postecoglou desperate for a new No 1.

Saying we are an unwilling to pay a fee and Spurs want £500k, looks like they are taking the info from the journalist who had the Eddy to Brighton story last week.

Whit a shower tight bast**ds!
Must rate him highly if they won’t even pay 500k, their recruitment process is hilarious

I missed their game on television last night as I was attending a South of Scotland league match between Threave Rovers and Mid Annandale which Threave won 5-1.
After viewing the match highlights I would be fairly confident that Threave would be quite capable of scoring a few goals against the defence that
played for CFC last night.

Kaloo Kalay he chortled in his joy.
Threave Rovers? The Rovers Return team could score against that defence.

What's happened to that bellend Celtic anon on twitter?
Has he deleted his account?
I am missing his car crash ramblings

They go on about a managed decline, which is true of course, but not to allow us back in like they comfort themselves with. It’s because they lived beyond their means and are now skint! They’ll be paying the credit card off for some time! £18m to the Co-Op, £30m in transfer fees! Fucking idiots it’s in the books!
Too interested in our accounts!

Conspired with the authorities to let Rangers win the league because they were skint.
Yes, the club who tried hardest to put us out of the game or, at least, keep us in the game but hampered so that they could not be competitive, felt they should help us!

They go on about a managed decline, which is true of course, but not to allow us back in like they comfort themselves with. It’s because they lived beyond their means and are now skint! They’ll be paying the credit card off for some time! £18m to the Co-Op, £30m in transfer fees! Fucking idiots it’s in the books!
They're supposedly run on the financial assumption that they make the CL group stages every 3 years in 5 - PMSL

Theres been some confusion after the reappearance of Tony Ralston in the player ratings this morning, many people asking who he is.

I can confirm he is the flop formerly known as Anthony Ralston but apparently changing his name to Tony allows Celt!c to classify him as another new signing for Big Ange's revolution.
You mean Big Tone Ralstecoglu?

He's a top ten right back.

Had to make small talk with my colleague this morning again before a meeting. Of course I had to bring up last night lol. He said that he’s backing the manager to the hilt as it’s not his fault, he feels that he will still do a job B-)
It’s all the board, Liewell or lennons fault but the team they were playing was utter pish and if Ange knew how to set a team up he could’ve got them through that tie. Arrogance, stupidity or both meant he just carried on regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back