Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheer devastation on PLZ today with Roughie, Martin and MacDonald. MacDonald has described last night's result as the worst. He spoke to the chairman of Midtjylland before they played and he said it's a poor Midtjylland side and Celtic will win comfortably. They are a club in transition.

Makes it even funnier when you consider how impressed many of them were last week after a 1-1 home draw with a team who their own chairman has described as poor and in transition.

lol Of course it is you dont need to register under 21's registered for more than 2 years with the club(Might be slightly off but regardless he still does not need to be included).
Aye......the twitter account was pointed out also.
Cheers.

Some of the groin bhrigade believe that lawwell, desmond,bankier, were apparently all involved in a major masonic conspiracy to help Rangers win the league last season.

Mentally deranged doesn't even begin to describe that mhob.
Why did they protest against Cennon then?

If there was a plan to ensure Rangers won the league, why did they blame poor Neic?

Hart is close to signing and they are seething about it.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
What's happened to that bellend Celtic anon on twitter?
Has he deleted his account?
I am missing his car crash ramblings
His account was restricted for his constant anti-gay remarks and sectarian slurs and he has subsequently deactivated his account (again). It would be interesting to know if the account is actually run by Craig Dunbar (Celtic's Head of Analysis) as is claimed by a number of people.

I’ve yet to see what Turnbull actually does, brings or adds to their team?

His decision making is terrible, he’s not got the ability to dictate play nor does he have the energy, industry or fitness levels. He barely lasts 60 minutes without being out on his feet.

So he can ping a 25 yard shot at goal, big deal.
He scored a free kick against Hibs once. Gets credit because he's young and better than the rest. Like Barrie McKay was for us once

They go on about a managed decline, which is true of course, but not to allow us back in like they comfort themselves with. It’s because they lived beyond their means and are now skint! They’ll be paying the credit card off for some time! £18m to the Co-Op, £30m in transfer fees! Fucking idiots it’s in the books!
Word is , apparently the Co-op loan is nearer the £30M mark not to forget the monster coming over the hill in CSA compensations. No Champions league money to pay for the dross and will the Sponsors be happy to renew a busted flush.....Wonder which of the three companies that run them pays what...?

Hail hail shoogly nail.....

HART STOPPER?

CELTIC are unwilling to pay a transfer fee to Tottenham for goalkeeper Joe Hart, according to reports.

The Hoops were strongly linked with their former target yesterday - with boss Ange Postecoglou desperate for a new No 1.

Saying we are an unwilling to pay a fee and Spurs want £500k, looks like they are taking the info from the journalist who had the Eddy to Brighton story last week.

Whit a shower tight bast**ds!
Where's the guy who likes to argue with anyone that says they're skint?

Sheer devastation on PLZ today with Roughie, Martin and MacDonald. MacDonald has described last night's result as the worst. He spoke to the chairman of Midtjylland before they played and he said it's a poor Midtjylland side and Celtic will win comfortably. They are a club in transition.

Makes it even funnier when you consider how impressed many of them were last week after a 1-1 home draw with a team who their own chairman has described as poor and in transition.
I love how the 1 1 at home was a clear indication they were going to go away from home and do the business?

How to as an advantageous result for your opponents in your home leg lead you to think you're in the box seat?

Hart is close to signing and they are seething about it.

tenor.gif
Hart would clearly improve them but is symptomatic of their present perilous situation.

Prem has been will command a big wage no sell on value, ability on the decline and will not make a difference to us winning the league so is passing money down the drain.

Better off getting an SPL keeper has shown up well. Would have a similar impact for much less money.

That's before the obvious that Hart wouldn't fit their system

I’ve yet to see what Turnbull actually does, brings or adds to their team?

His decision making is terrible, he’s not got the ability to dictate play nor does he have the energy, industry or fitness levels. He barely lasts 60 minutes without being out on his feet.

So he can ping a 25 yard shot at goal, big deal.
All he has is a few eye catching shots and set plays that often don't amount to anything

Half time they were waxing lyrical about a 20 yard effort he had. Looked nice for the cameras but only required a bread and butter save from the keeper. Had it gone in it would have been in the howler category.

But they were loving it for some reason

His account was restricted for his constant anti-gay remarks and sectarian slurs and he has subsequently deactivated his account (again). It would be interesting to know if the account is actually run by Craig Dunbar (Celtic's Head of Analysis) as is claimed by a number of people.
The guy's name is Keith.
He fecked up a couple of times and posted a letter he got as a season ticket holder which the idiot didn't cover his name up properly and also a picture of a Starbucks coffee which had his name on it(Starbucks ask for your name when you order) he deleted both pictures quickly when he realised his mistake.

I reported the prick for homophobic comments and twitter got back to me, so looks like he is banned.

Good enough for the wee poof :shh:
Can't tell you how many times lippey lipez or whatever he she calls themselves, twitter have responded to a report by me to say they broke the rules of the platform. No evidence it leads to anything though.

They need a gk who is good with the ball at his feet to fit Angie's philosophy is the cry :))

No they need a gk that can save one shot, any shot over the course of a season and that's an upgrade on what they have.
Not to mention half a team to go with it:)).

Got a feeling they will panic and end up with a keeper from the spl. Siegrist from scumdee or someone like that.

Hart would clearly improve them but is symptomatic of their present perilous situation.

Prem has been will command a big wage no sell on value, ability on the decline and will not make a difference to us winning the league so is passing money down the drain.

Better off getting an SPL keeper has shown up well. Would have a similar impact for much less money.

That's before the obvious that Hart wouldn't fit their system
You mean like Bain? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3

who's the old guy predicting we are facing a year of selling?

You mean like Bain? ;)
This is the thing for me - I never thought he was a keeper.

I remember he fell out with Terry when he was at Dundee and then said later about the cream rising to the top, when he got his move to the crime scene. I remember thinking "Mate, you're as bang average a keeper as I've ever seen.".

If thats the cream at the top, I'd hate to see the detritus left at the bottom of that particular bottle.

That picture says more than 1000 words.

I bumped into the fat sow Hyslop weeks after that photo was taken and asked why the snp hierarchy were photographed in a republican dump. Her answer : "I was through there helping with leafleting and we popped in there only because it started raining".
Of course I told her she was a liar.

And STILL people claiming to be Buenoses vote for them.

2nd one 100%.

I don't think he is clueless as a manager, and might do well in an Asian League or even a random European league elsewhere.

But his playing style will not work domestically, and I don't think he understands that this lack of Champions League (again) isn't good.
I actually thought the filth were the better team until the hour mark when their legs went , the type of game he is trying to play needs very high fitness levels & quality they have neither but they are not as bad as some say , I think we will be a good bit a head of them but they will be miles ahead of the rest once the season settles about October/November time , I still think we will need to beat them 3 times to win the league they won't be as bad as they were last season but still not good enough to challenge us .

I actually thought the filth were the better team until the hour mark when their legs went , the type of game he is trying to play needs very high fitness levels & quality they have neither but they are not as bad as some say , I think we will be a good bit a head of them but they will be miles ahead of the rest once the season settles about October/November time , I still think we will need to beat them 3 times to win the league they won't be as bad as they were last season but still not good enough to challenge us .
They were playing a team we beat 7-3 on aggregate who had probably half as good a team as they did when we played them.

they are awful, unfit, unorganised and are unable to play Ange’s system, in fact I think Ange will walk away long before he has enough good players capable of playing the way he wants to.

they shouldn’t come close to beating us next season but even if they won 2 and we won 2 we’ll win the league by double figure points even if we only won 90 points.

What actually happened to Turnbull at Motherwell that caused his initial transfer to the tramps to be called off?

From memory it was a knee injury, but surely it at worst it's an acl injury and as serious as that is, most footballers seem to make a good recovery from that with all the modern science and recovery etc.

They were playing a team we beat 7-3 on aggregate who had probably half as good a team as they did when we played them.

they are awful, unfit, unorganised and are unable to play Ange’s system, in fact I think Ange will walk away long before he has enough good players capable of playing the way he wants to.

they shouldn’t come close to beating us next season but even if they won 2 and we won 2 we’ll win the league by double figure points even if we only won 90 points.
If the drop points at tyncastle and get put out the europa league before coming to Ibrox I think if we dispatch of them the way we should big Harold bishop will be ofski.

The best quote ever from KDS has to be one for Breaking Bad aficionados. Final whistle blows, the rhats are out the Champions League...

Cue Timmy: "I feel like Skyler White before she walked into that swimming pool" B-D

100% we will win the league but they will be stronger than they were last year & easily finish above the rest once sniffapotofglue gets his signings in & gets his system installed into them , but getting them fit looks to be his problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back