Not open for further replies.
denial.

Dannybhoy95
28K9,553

Older than dirt
1 minute ago#304
McStay wrote:
7 minutes ago
Twice Starfelt gets done for that goal but aye, the break of the ball killed us.
He didn't get done at all.

First time he tackles the boy and he gets the break. Second time is Bitton throws a leg and deflects the ball on to Boyce.

Second tackle is panic stations, granted. However. He does poke it through Boyce's leg.

Then Bitton and Boyce clash and it falls to Mackay-Steven. Who then deflects the shot off Ralston.

You'd think we've been at 6's and 7's at the back reading this thread.

These are both fairly useless teams so far. So many mistakes in 'em both.
I've never watched a Scottish game not involving us, and I won't be doing again after this.
Commentators frackin love celtic don't they?! Jeeees

I spent half of last season, well up until we pumped them again at New Year, trying to tell people it was draws that were killing Celtic in the league when they had “only lost one game” - against us. Remember draws are just as damaging for the OF.

Celtic dropped 22 points to draws last year and 15 in defeats.

So even if they get 1-1 today, that’s still a sickener for them.

They don’t have to lose lots of games. They just have to not win quite a few.

I won’t be “sick” if they get a late equaliser.

Of course we prefer a loss, but a draw is killer for them too today

A lot of people say we relay on Morelos too much if Edouard isn't interest for them they are similar very stale

Hearts have created the better chances despite not being particularly great on the ball. Could be 3-0 up with a bit more composure.

They on the other hand have largely been limited to shots from distance.

Any midfielder capable of holding onto the ball and waiting for space to open up will destroy that mob. I can see Lundstram just striding through the middle of the pitch to a 1 on 1 easily. None of their players take ownership and they either back away or run beside the runner.

Actually think hearts have been quite effective. Compact in defence, kept Edouard quiet, driven their wide players into trouble and haven’t really look under real pressure considering giving up majority of possession.

Got a wee coupon up today. £97 for a fiver. I should be happy but I’m raging at myself for not putting it all on hearts at 4/1. Very generous from the bookies.

Any midfielder capable of holding onto the ball and waiting for space to open up will destroy that mob. I can see Lundstram just striding through the middle of the pitch to a 1 on 1 easily. None of their players take ownership and they either back away or run beside the runner.

They give the ball away at will

August 29th cannot come quick enough for me

NGL, I’ll be a bit gutted if Hearts win as I would’ve been good for £1200 as I put a Midgyland/Hearts double on. Didn’t do the bet properly though and done Midgyland to win in the 90mins :rolleyes:

:D
Italiabhoy

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick
3 minutes ago#482
This is going to be the story of the season unless we get some players in quickly.

Plenty of possession, but little cutting edge up front, and hearts-in-mouth stuff at the back.

On the players that are out there: Turnbull looks half asleep, Eddie has checked out, and Taylor and Ralston are simply not good enough. MacGregor is doing the work of three men.

Thought Starfelt was a little unlucky at the goal: he should have been stronger with his initial challenge, but after that it was a series of lucky breaks for them. Apart from that he's looked fine: quite fast, always looking for the simple pass.

It beginning to annoy me that apparently Edouard is only rubbish because the can’t be bothered. When is it going to drop that the magnificent Celtic have only been “good” because of the lack of competition. Nah, they’ll just blame the Tory Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back