Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Its a weird one, Im mot sure if they genuinely believe this or they are just total wackos that make up shit to damage Rangers reputation.

Either way its fcking tragic
Amazing when you read it, that they are so upset their 8k allowance was cut to 800.
Atmosphere is shit, Rangers are deid. So why would they even want to come to Ibrox?
Deluded simpletons

This literally happened to me just last week. I was going to post it at the time under a “cool story bro” header.
A large food processing company that we do maintenance for here in Canada had a Dutch Engineer fly over to oversee some equipment install but someone dropped the ball and he had no personnel available to work with him. The company called me, and asked if I'd go meet him and sort out some manpower. On hearing I was Scottish, when introducing myself, he clenched his fist and said “Ah, the Rangers” with a big smile.
PS his name was Wim and he was a Feyenoord fan….. there goes that myth.
I've worked over in Holland and abroad with Dutch guys and I have to say its all about the Rangers.
ra sellik always thought they had an affinity with Ajax, for no reason whatsoever. That was sadly blown away when theFenian Bastard banner was unfurled.
There was a saying in Holland during the Wars of Spanish assecion
Rather a Turk(ottoman) than a Papist , that still rings true today

They are a strange bunch, one of them was on my site this week as we needed a help out for a couple of days, I’ve known this guy for nearly 30 years just through work tbf , hardly ever see him, anyway met him on Monday and had a quick catch up before starting work , I’ve never spoke with him about football at any point in time ever, he does sit next to my brother in law at the pig sty..

I give him my mobile number in case he needs to call if any problems come up on the job, i said I think I’ve still got your number from the last job we worked on, I started to look through my phone to check and he says, it’s probably under 19th Century Terrorist bastard lol …. What a mindset to have ffs .. nutjobs

Last edited:
They are a strange bunch, one of them was on my site this week as we needed a help out for a couple of days, I’ve known this guy for nearly 30 years just through work tbf , hardly ever see him, anyway met him on Monday and had a quick catch up before starting work , I’ve never spoke with him about football at any point in time ever, he does sit next to my brother in law at the pig sty..

I give him my mobile number in case he needs to call if any problems come up on the job, i said I think I’ve still got your number from the last job we worked on, I started to look through my phone to check and he says, it’s probably under 19th Century Terrorist bastard lol …. What a mindset to have ffs .. nutjobs
I hope you fired him on the spot

I hope you fired him on the spot
He was working for the company I work for tbf, he’s a guy in his early 50s and comes out with that…. Strange bastards..!

It’s happened to me before, but with a so called mate, who is a bitter bastard and I always avoid, I was checking my phone one day to look for this guy’s number and he says it’ll be under dirty F bastard, I replied i left out the dirty.. lol

Place I used to work regularly got called a hun or an orange b****rd, along with regular Up the ‘Ra pish spouted & absolutely heehaw was said.
One works night out & after having had an absolute skinful l let rip at one of them & got in a scrap with him called him a fat f****n f**kwit.
Guess who got his baws booted by senior manager over that one despite it happening outside of work & the crap that happened in the office went unchallenged.

These beggars think they’re untouchable. Sure I’m no the only one crap like happened or happens to.
Hope you leathered the 19th century terrorist bastard.

He was working for the company I work for tbf, he’s a guy in his early 50s and comes out with that…. Strange bastards..!

It’s happened to me before, but with a so called mate, who is a bitter bastard and I always avoid, I was checking my phone one day to look for this guy’s number and he says it’ll be under dirty F bastard, I replied i left out the dirty.. lol
you should have said ' why would i say such heinous things...ah there you are under ugly cvnt #1'

Back