Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I went outside last night right after the final whistle to the wee park in the estate set off a 24 shot firework (alot bigger and louder than expected) turned around to witness 3 people came out of their houses... Two had celtic tops on, the sad bastards watch our games wearing there grey and green colours. Even when I goto the gym on a rangers match day its full of that lot wearing their tops... can't wait to go this morning glorious.

The moonhowling is beautiful.

Surprised to find a number of them saying its no fluke as we have been good in Europe over multiple campaigns

One went as far as saying we are a great team as was Walters that got to Manchester and them winning the league back was a great achievement as we are no mugs.

But mostly moonhowling bog dwellers :)

Feck me a fair reply over there

pedrok wrote:
9:26 PM - 1 day ago

J_C_X wrote:
9:23 PM - 1 day ago
PSV are pish. Sevco are pish. A game of one eff up and guess who’s favour it fell too. Same crap all the time.
At some point we are going to have to stop this huns are pish stuff.

They got to a European final last season. At this moment they are coming through a couple of qualifying ties to get into the CL.

They are not pish.

IMG-6411.jpg
Timporarily is that even a word whoops ma bad.

It's fucking magical.

We watch them in Europe for a right good laugh and they tune into our Euro games to torture themselves.

Long may it continue. :))
Honestly, I try and avoid watching them at all.

What’s ever happened to that Creep Laurie from Dennistoun who had his direct line to RC Radio, is he Dieeed?
He’s alive and well. I picked him up in my taxi last week.

This Guy has to be a Bear

pablo5 wrote:
Antoninho wrote:Can’t be denied now. They’re just so much better in Europe than we have been in nearly 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you seen their goal?

That and the keeper chucking one in last week is what's got them past PSV.

They're insanely lucky.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

They've been in two European finals since we last won a knock out tie

"They do carry some of amount of luck, a painful amount to be honest.

But they are very effective & clinical in Europe, they capitalise on any good fortune that falls their way

They have have got through the Non-Champions Path at the 1st attempt after spending a few years as regulars in the latter stages of the Europa.

We've spent the best part of a decade making an arse of the Champions Path & getting leathered by huge margins by Bodo & Sparta Reserves in the other competitions,

So its infantile to constantly bang on about everything they do being pish & flukey"

Beautiful, just beautiful B-D

All they words and all that seethe.

Calling out the motherwell ceo as being wrong, but he is only wrong that a second club is getting enriched? Really? Fud!
He wrote a whole blog on the Motherwell CEO earlier in the week about his comments . It was just full of hate and pettiness. Forrest's way of looking at the champions League money is it's okay if Celtic get it . So they can maintain a dominance but it becomes a concern for Scottish football if both clubs get it. Absolute fruit loop.

Does the fat mess have a day job,that is apart from slobbering on about us.He tries to portray himself as some kind of intellectual and financial whizz when it couldn't be further from the truth.He attempts to gloss over our glorious results and how much he doesent care about them when we know the truth is our return to the Champions League is eating away at him like acid in his guts and turning him into an even bigger basket case.Lovely stuff.

Wee James has been in hiding since last night but he has finally surfaced . He has wrote a blog and it's full of bile,hate, jealousy and nonsense.

Just looking at the TV games this weekend and noticed the beggars are playing the day after the day after tomorrow! Fud doesnt even now when his team are playing!

It’s mental the amount of them that think all of our Euro success and their Euro woes over the last few years is down to nothing more than good luck and bad luck respectively.

You wonder if the penny will ever drop with them that one of the main game changers in Europe is impartial officiating.

Opposition teams in Europe are allowed to actually take the game to them physically rather than competing against a protected species. Whilst the filth aren’t allowed to just handle the ball, score offside goals, and foul their way through games without fear of being shown cards.

Back