Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

He's a special kinda dick. I reckon he doesn't breathe when he types. The irony of him trying to bring up CSA when his own club are the ones at court not us. Is something fucking amazing and shows the destruction an echo chamber on Twitter does for ye. You would have been sectioned for less in the 1900s

Is she not a university lecturer? Regardless, an example of how bitterness and resentment can swallow people up.
She is a lecturer,but like most of them likes to be economical with the truth . Basically she has spent the last week whilst on holiday in Spain talking trash about the Royal family.

That's fine people are entitled to different views but to do it whilst you're on holiday that is coming from a position of hate rather than dislike.

She is a lecturer,but like most of them likes to be economical with the truth . Basically she has spent the last week whilst on holiday in Spain talking trash about the Royal family.

That's fine people are entitled to different views but to do it whilst you're on holiday that is coming from a position of hate rather than dislike.

That’s fuked up.

She can hardly say a few phrases in the proper Kings English never mind Spanish ffs!!

That woman is seriously ill and utterly deluded, imagine learning such a sentence to respond to a decent Spanish person who offers you their condolences.
I intend to e-mail Glasgow University human resource department to make them aware that this imbecile is employed by them and may have some influence over young people.

Obviously doesn't conduct lectures on irony.
'Normal'... haahhaahaaaahaaa.

B-D

Screenshot-20220918-141720-Brave.png
A- if he was that bitter he would have sacked you
B - wouldn’t have hired u to start with Or.
C. Never happened

The real Irish are not like our west of Scotland variety. Obviously exceptions but don't just assume they are all like Anthony Stokes and the like, far from it actually in my experience. I've been to loads of real roads racing there and the people are wonderful.
So wonderful that half a million of them voted for Sinn Fein at the last election.

The human mind is the cause of all bondage and freedom- Upanishads.

No one is oppressing her but her own belief system and mind.

Rangers fans actually go to watch Scotland and stand with scum like that makes me sick.
I had this exact argument with my old man. He moans like feck over my not having anything to do with the international team. I made two points to him, one I will not share space with one of them in a stadium, two I hate their players as well, how can I countenance supporting them because they're kilted up.

I wonder if she trashed the Spanish monarchy whilst in Spain or does she only have a problem with protestant monarchies. What's spanish for 'rancid bitter boot'?

Could you not argue that as the Queen is the Head of the church of England everything they are doing is sectarian bigotry.
The Monarch is defender of the Protestant faith which pledges civil and religious liberty for all.

The Roman Catholic Church does not do likewise, us Protestants are heretics in their eyes. They see themselves as the only true faith.

Last edited:

I thought she was educated, she does realise they have a Monarchy in Spain?

Rancid Jinty must really think her twitter followers are as inbred as her.
I'm not a betting man but I'd wager a few quid she's not learnt any Spanish and only used Google translate to post that crap.
No lover of Monarchs so I'm presuming that she favours Fascist Franco over the Family that converted all the Americas from Mexico southwards not excluding the Phillipines and various other places across the Globe.
All at the end of a gun or a sword.
No doubt claiming to descended from a Spanish sailor that landed in Ireland after the failed Armada

A potato on his desk ffs.

What is it with these cûnts and their fabricated “me too” stories.

They really do go to some lengths with their lies to try and make themselves out to be oppressed.

I remember some truly deluded one on there years ago writing that he was confronted by a "Rangers mob swinging bags of potatoes over their heads" on the way to an old firm game.

...and some say comedy is dead!

I thought she was educated, she does realise they have a Monarchy in Spain?
There was a poll in Spain last year where 55% favoured the monarchy. This is despite a degree of cynicism in the Spanish public due to King Juan Carlos’s financial improprieties which led to him taking refuge in Abu Dhabi.

His son, King Felipe VI has done a reasonable job of re-imaging the monarchy.

Having worked with a team of Spaniards for many years, they don’t take kindly to criticism of their country. I suspect if Findlay dared to voice her bitter views she would end up with a facefull of paella.

He's a special kinda dick. I reckon he doesn't breathe when he types. The irony of him trying to bring up CSA when his own club are the ones at court not us. Is something fucking amazing and shows the destruction an echo chamber on Twitter does for ye. You would have been sectioned for less in the 1900s
Nothing more than a crass attempt to deflect and muddy the waters when it comes to CSA. One man (obviously one too many) does not equate to a decades-long pedophile ring, aided, abetted and covered up by those at the very top of that organisation. These monsters could turn up in any walk of life, for so many to turn up in one place over such an extended period cannot be coincidental. When justice finally prevails wee Ronnies reaction will be noteworthy to say the least

Bet she's a riot at parties.

I had this exact argument with my old man. He moans like feck over my not having anything to do with the international team. I made two points to him, one I will not share space with one of them in a stadium, two I hate their players as well, how can I countenance supporting them because they're kilted up.

The SFA have allowed the Scottish national side to be a vehicle for the SNP and their extremist supporters, when the team belongs to every Scot, of every political opinion or none. They have never condemned the Tartan Army for booing GSTQ, when the national anthem was played against England and Northern Ireland. The booing during the minute applause for the Queen midweek was appalling and embarassing. That there will be impeccable silence and respect for the Irish national anthem at Hampden tonight sums up " modern " Scotland.

This article shows how self-unaware and deluded they are. It's written by someone called Eric Knott. The comments attacking the article are good.

There is so much rubbish in the article I don't know where to start. I should start with the title which is BS:

The Bastion of freedom that is Celtic will never be silenced. We are champions of freedom and we always will be​

It mentions the death of the 'English' monarch:

It has been a long couple of weeks since the death of the English monarch, yet the stories involving Celtic still drag on.

Replace 'the monarchy' with 'Celtic' and it would be accurate:

People who are insular, narrow minded and follow an institute like the monarchy are incapable of seeing a world outside of that.

They are blind to what freedom actually is and they don’t know any better.

This could be said about the RC Church:

Speaking out about an institute which in the past oversaw the occupation and repression of many nations throughout the globe.

This is the icing on the cake:

As a club, Celtic and their support have always been champions of freedom.

Champions of equality.

Champions of charity.

Who speaks out when Ibrox fans mock the death of millions with the famine song?

Does anybody speak out when they sing about being up to their knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood?

Nobody speaks out when they sing sickening songs about the Lisbon Lions.

The men who were part of the first British side to secure the European Cup.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/othe...sedgntp&cvid=0f41152ed9a8477fb263b1e078726c69

Last edited:
This article shows how self-unaware and deluded they are. It's written by someone called Eric Knott. The comments attacking the article are good.

There is so much rubbish in the article I don't know where to start. I should start will the title which is BS:

The Bastion of freedom that is Celtic will never be silenced. We are champions of freedom and we always will be​

It has been a long couple of weeks since the death of the English monarch, yet the stories involving Celtic still drag on.

People who are insular, narrow minded and follow an institute like the monarchy are incapable of seeing a world outside of that.

Speaking out about an institute which in the past oversaw the occupation and repression of many nations throughout the globe.

Champions of equality.

Champions of charity.

Does anybody speak out when they sing about being up to their knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/othe...sedgntp&cvid=0f41152ed9a8477fb263b1e078726c69
Champions of fvcken "SILENCE".
Shame on these????????.

The SFA have allowed the Scottish national side to be a vehicle for the SNP and their extremist supporters, when the team belongs to every Scot, of every political opinion or none. They have never condemned the Tartan Army for booing GSTQ, when the national anthem was played against England and Northern Ireland. The booing during the minute applause for the Queen midweek was appalling and embarassing. That there will be impeccable silence and respect for the Irish national anthem at Hampden tonight sums up " modern " Scotland.
Sums up Modern Scottish Football not Scotland! The majority of Scotland showed this is still a noisy minority.

There is so much rubbish in the article I don't know where to start. I should start with the title which is BS:

Champions of equality.

Champions of charity.

The English monarch? This fool should do some research before blogging.

Even in an independent Scotland the Queen now King will still be head of state and that's official SNP policy.

As for the rest of that rant it's exactly why his nonce club have burned bridges down south now and will never get into the English league setup the rest of the UK have seen them for what they are.

Her Spanish is pish :))

I've found out Eric Knott who wrote the nonsense article in my previous post is a Celtic blogger. I've looked on his blog and the first article is about Rangers.:rolleyes: He says at the start of his first article "On occasion, but not very often, I will venture over to the Ibrox blogs". He probably spends more time looking at Rangers blogs than Celtic ones.:D

https://readceltic.com/author/ericknott/

Back