Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

But... but... Spain has a monarchy. They'd be more likely to be on the royalists side.
Her complaint about barely able to do anything else is based on shops being shut, 3 or 4 of the many hundreds of TV channels showing what even I as someone far from a royal fan would acknowledge was a pretty significant event in the country's history and some other fairly obscure examples that would not apply to 90% of the population. That would mark her out as a pretty dumb and dull individual if she genuinely couldn't find anything to do

That woman is seriously ill and utterly deluded, imagine learning such a sentence to respond to a decent Spanish person who offers you their condolences.
I intend to e-mail Glasgow University human resource department to make them aware that this imbecile is employed by them and may have some influence over young people.
Jeanette.Findlay@glasgow.ac.uk her work email address this women should not be in a position of responsibility

Rangers fans actually go to watch Scotland and stand with scum like that makes me sick.
Other option is just to hand the support of the Scottish national team over to these people - why should we.

Personally not that interested in the national team just now as too many players with celtic leanings, but happy that Rangers still make up the biggest percentage of the support and fully expect that to increase once more of our players start to filter back into the setup.

She is a lecturer,but like most of them likes to be economical with the truth . Basically she has spent the last week whilst on holiday in Spain talking trash about the Royal family.

That's fine people are entitled to different views but to do it whilst you're on holiday that is coming from a position of hate rather than dislike.

Sorry if the facts get in the way of your Goebbelsesque rant Jeanette.

I had a hospital appointment on the day of The Queens funeral. I attended my appointment and the hospital was fully staffed and with patients and visitors coming and going like any normal day.

Oh! And it was the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Glasgow.

B-D B-D

dJFh7a5.jpg

Back