Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

How can the guy write that and expect anyone to take him serious, Liepzig scored 3 and should have scored twice that ffs. B-D
The whole blog is hilarious he ends up using the Any Given Sunday movie as a inspiration for the Celtic players lol . After spending of the day raging about pundits, journalists and players he is back on his favourite subject raging about Rangers laughing at them.

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-05-at-9-41-04-AM.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-10-05-at-9-41-05-AM.jpg
I have a feeling that the draft was written last Monday in preparation for the game.Could be wrong though.

The whole blog is hilarious he ends up using the Any Given Sunday movie as a inspiration for the Celtic players lol . After spending of the day raging about pundits, journalists and players he is back on his favourite subject raging about Rangers laughing at them.

Oh, poor Jamesy. I see us laughing our f***ing head off is hurting you badly. Here's one to cheer you up....

Photo-Funia-1664999967.jpg

That’s the situation right now so we’d be no worse off. Bring on VAR I say. It won’t cure all the Scottish game’s ills but if it addresses some of the bonkers decisions we have seen it can only be a good thing. Won’t mean everything will go our way but I’d have more faith than simply relying on the likes of Clancy to get it right.
My fallback here is that anything that gets to VAR will have to result in a correct decision.
There is no hiding place for the decision makers, regardless of who they are.
Like you, I cannot help but believe we’ll be winners here.
I’m actually happy that the scum feel the same way to be honest.
I know what I’ve witnessed this season already!

As much as I love the timmies to be soundly thrashed in Europe and they're not disappointing me this year I would like to point out they are missing a few vital elements to their game through various reasons Abada, CCV, Clancy, Conner Collum, Starfish to name but a few.
On second thoughts.

The problem is will it be used properly? Offsides probably, but fouls will still be subjective. So tims will get penalties etc. big bad Rangers won't is my fear.
That's it in a nutshell. Likewise possible checks for red cards will see us punished to the max everytime while likewise they will be given the benefit of the doubt.

A fat greasy nonce who wears jeans from a Bee Gees 1970's music video and whose life revolves around sitting on his backside 365 days a year writing blogs about Rangers is accusing us of having a fixation? Just wow.

Rangers might have been dreadful in the UCL this season but his nonce mob haven't even won a European game in the whole of 2022 with a far bigger budget.

I’m obviously a Rangers fan and I’m on here everyday and I take no interest in who is or isn’t on our board nevermind theirs.

Weirdos
That cunts no well anaw. Dare you to scroll through his timeline. Not a thing about the mankys just straight bears. Another queerhawk of a guy. These cunts can't have family or that man Yed get told to wrap it man. Being in that mindset must drive ye fucking mental.

Just nawwwwww man. Why does he do this. Lol his team scraped by st Johnstone couldn't have been any luckier and his first thought is rangers. How unwell is that man.
Moans at the, as perceived by him, lack of motivation of our opponents but can’t remember a nine goal win for his side where every one of their opponents cheated and embarrassed their own fan base!

Back