Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Why is every single thing involving us a conspiracy? Honestly, there are no words anymore. Conspiracy over injuries, covid, doping, scoring a goal, penalties, opponents, referees, players, the grass, illuminati, cost of living crisis( probably caused by Rangers in their warped minds), climate change, wars, famines, corruption in other countries, corruption in our country, the lack of ferries and trains, jfk, cuban missile crisis, the cold war, the 1929 wall street crash, Abraham Lincoln assassination.

All of this is connected, an attempt by the big bad Rangers, to stop them from winning a game of football.
Sounds like a verse to We didn’t start the fire could be developed here

I’m not on twitter so have never actually engaged with this fud before, however I’ve read many of his tweets and I find it funny as %^*& that the guy who spends all day every day sending abuse to anything Rangers related sounds like the wee squeaky voiced teen from the Simpsons, the state of that accent and voice :))

It's incredible that the fat pishy mess they have as manager hasn't won a single game in Europe in the whole of 2022 and has been eliminated in three of his first four European competitions at the first opportunity but they still feel the need to gloat about Rangers in Europe?

It's now also 19 seasons and counting since they won a European tie after Christmas as well having spent probably over £200m on transfer fees over that period.

Irony is completely lost on them.

awny2rhxnas41.jpg

Jota’s getting stronger every game.

Doesn't this whole thing with her stem from her slagging off supporters travelling to Seville?

She starts mouthing off with unkind comments, gets unkind comments in return, plays the victim, doesn't learn her lesson. Repeat.

Nearly six months later and she's still doing the same routine?

I'm always kind of amazed by people who think it's fine for them to talk shit on social media but the moment they get anything back they act like they just don't understand. Sure I'll just provoke a group of anonymous football supporters and then wail like a child when they don't just sit there and take it.

You have to give them credit for fully buying into and sticking with the narrative. No wins in a relatively easy group. They were telling us Leipzig were rotten 6 months ago and I don't even know what's going on with Shaktar.

For them this somehow translates into a decent run at Europe for this season. They were out of the CL proper by matchday 4 and out of Europe entirely by matchday 5. Actually out of Europe before us, technically, but trust them its been a good run.

At least we had the knockout ties against USG and PSV. This mob have had two draws against Shaktar and that's it in Europe for the entire season.

You have to give them credit for fully buying into and sticking with the narrative. No wins in a relatively easy group. They were telling us Leipzig were rotten 6 months ago and I don't even know what's going on with Shaktar.

For them this somehow translates into a decent run at Europe for this season. They were out of the CL proper by matchday 4 and out of Europe entirely by matchday 5. Actually out of Europe before us, technically, but trust them its been a good run.

At least we had the knockout ties against USG and PSV. This mob have had two draws against Shaktar and that's it in Europe for the entire season.
Shame is a lot of our fans are buying the narrative hook line and sinker.

Europe has been a shambles for them too, but lots of them can’t admit it.

Domestically we should wait until the Old Firm game at Ibrox before throwing stones .

Doesn't this whole thing with her stem from her slagging off supporters travelling to Seville?

She starts mouthing off with unkind comments, gets unkind comments in return, plays the victim, doesn't learn her lesson. Repeat.

Nearly six months later and she's still doing the same routine?

I'm always kind of amazed by people who think it's fine for them to talk shit on social media but the moment they get anything back they act like they just don't understand. Sure I'll just provoke a group of anonymous football supporters and then wail like a child when they don't just sit there and take it.
She knows exactly what shes doing and its petulant beyond belief, proper SNP style behaviour. Anyone that engages with her are either genuinely stupid or in on her faux and desperate outrage. She knows fine well twitter is a poisonous platform and uses it for that reason. Trolling, bullying and demeaning Rangers fans because she evidently feels like that is an ok way to behave. That alone tells you her priorities are pointing towards bullying people on twitter, sad existence and best ignored.

The only club in world football who celebrates finishing bottom of the group with no wins in Europe in an entire calendar year after spending £45m on players.

The fact that they faced a club who's country is engaged in a brutal war right now, lost most of its foreign players and played every game away from home yet they still finished bottom of that group is lost on them.

They've become the Partick Thistle of European football just happy to show up get beaten and that's about it.

She knows exactly what shes doing and its petulant beyond belief, proper SNP style behaviour. Anyone that engages with her are either genuinely stupid or in on her faux and desperate outrage. She knows fine well twitter is a poisonous platform and uses it for that reason. Trolling, bullying and demeaning Rangers fans because she evidently feels like that is an ok way to behave. That alone tells you her priorities are pointing towards bullying people on twitter, sad existence and best ignored.
We all know twitter is full of the vilest people, spreading hatred and division. She feels at home on that disgusting platform.

The only club in world football who celebrates finishing bottom of the group with no wins in Europe in an entire calendar year after spending £45m on players.

The fact that they faced a club who's country is engaged in a brutal war right now, lost most of its foreign players and played every game away from home yet they still finished bottom of that group is lost on them.

They've become the Partick Thistle of European football just happy to show up get beaten and that's about it.
Wait a minute now, they hit the post against Real Madrid. Obviously they are going to win it next year as Angie is the world's greatest tactician. So great that he needs to keep spending triple the budget of the league in order to beat the teams in the league.

We really need to put pressure on that imposter.

Wait a minute now, they hit the post against Real Madrid. Obviously they are going to win it next year as Angie is the world's greatest tactician. So great that he needs to keep spending triple the budget of the league in order to beat the teams in the league.

We really need to put pressure on that imposter.

The ultimate irony is Rangers probably had our worst European campaign since the days of Pedro but still we finished up with more coefficient points than them this season after they had a supposedly swashbuckling campaign.

Honestly I think fat Flangebaws has them utterly brainwashed they could lose every European game 10-0 and still claim to have had a great campaign.

The ultimate irony is Rangers probably had our worst European campaign since the days of Pedro but still we finished up with more coefficient points than them this season after they had a supposedly swashbuckling campaign.

Honestly I think fat Flangebaws has them utterly brainwashed they could lose every European game 10-0 and still claim to have had a great campaign.
The stats will show that both clubs were a failure. The stats won't show we had a decimated team due to injuries, and the stats won't mention their delusions of being the most brilliant attacking team to ever play in the tournament. Considering they have spent £45 million in one year, their return is pathetic. Will Angie get another £20 million to spend, just to fail in Europe?

The stats will show that both clubs were a failure. The stats won't show we had a decimated team due to injuries, and the stats won't mention their delusions of being the most brilliant attacking team to ever play in the tournament. Considering they have spent £45 million in one year, their return is pathetic. Will Angie get another £20 million to spend, just to fail in Europe?

I'd imagine the days of him just throwing money around are coming to an end after January as he's stockpiling players like they are going out of fashion now. Wouldn't surprise me if they bring Lawwell back to slap him down soon as the rest of the yahoo board are terrified of him.

They posted operating expenses of £91m last season and since then they've added six or seven players plus another Japanese player in January and maybe one or two more after that.

They must be pushing very near to £100m a year in expenses and pretty soon they'll have to start selling the likes of Jota and CCV that's when the toys will start getting thrown out of the pram.

I think his reaction afterwards was strange, "look at me, look at me" - a little surprised he wasn't handing our business cards at the end . You've just scored consolation goal in an absolute pumping. I'm sure when he's sitting on the bench at Villa Park this time next year, that memory will keep him going.
You have to feel for Tony “he scored against Barca” Watt, as Jota’s goal will dilute his post career after dinner speaker opportunities.

It's everyday clothing that never looks out of place whether you're in court or signing on or blending in whilst out doing the weekly shoplift it's a garment of timmy sophistication, apparel for all occasions. :))
Only seen 2 this week Fuertaventura is the place to go.

Plus barman is a Real fan. Gave him dogs abuse for stopping at 5. He agreed.

The open a can with her nose is a belter. The rest are embarrassing.
I had never heard of her until she appeared on here.A brief scan seems to show someone who makes some sweeping and polarised generalisations about what Scottish "culture" constitutes and other peoples attitudes towards it. She likely doesn't see you or I as Scottish.I got rather bored by her bleating tbh .As for all the guys fawning after her on Twitter with what are almost certain to be false platitudes. Now that is embarrassing.
Abusing her on Twitter is not for me. I'm not on it and it appears to be regarded as a cesspit from some of the comments that I see in here.Theres no doubt however that its a great platform to generate controversy and that seems to appeal to some people. If that's the case then it's a clear measure of the person in my book.

I had never heard of her until she appeared on here.A brief scan seems to show someone who makes some sweeping and polarised generalisations about what Scottish "culture" constitutes and other peoples attitudes towards it. She likely doesn't see you or I as Scottish.I got rather bored by her bleating tbh .As for all the guys fawning after her on Twitter with what are almost certain to be false platitudes. Now that is embarrassing.
Abusing her on Twitter is not for me. I'm not on it and it appears to be regarded as a cesspit from some of the comments that I see in here.Theres no doubt however that its a great platform to generate controversy and that seems to appeal to some people. If that's the case then it's a clear measure of the person in my book.
I agree mate. She’s an arsehole.

Back